SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 26 of 69 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 47 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Longhornfan Mon May 18, 2015 5:06 pm

Okay, I have to ask this.  Let's say that Kaitlyn did not choose anyone.  If that is the case, then isn't there a clause in her contract that says that she is not allowed to contact or to date any of the men that were on her season - like for a specified period of time?  Or, does that not apply once the season has aired and the ending has been revealed?

I would think that Kaitlyn is obligated to the producers of the show (per her contract) for at least a year or more.  So, if she leaves as a single woman, then I would think that she would have to maintain that status afterwards for a period of time, unless she meets and begins dating someone out in the real world, excluding any and all of the men from her season.

I honestly don't know what to make of the spoiler, but I will accept that she did not choose anyone, until proven otherwise.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Mon May 18, 2015 5:08 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
sdmom wrote:Sorry GA that you have to lock-unlock-lock so many threads! I guess we just can't contain ourselves after RS spoilers.
I think TPTB must be reading our board. How funny is that Nick, Shawn, Dr. Chris and Ben are all sporting scruff now! You think they were ordered to grow facial hair?
Maybe the guys are all dating each other now.

The all male version of BIP? SPOILER ALERT

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Mon May 18, 2015 5:15 pm

Eccchhhhh..I'm just depressed now...where are the people that had spoilers that Chris was f1? Or that there was a hometown date for Ben? We're they all fabricated by the producers of Bachelorette? This is all just sooooooooo anticlimactic ..I need some good news ... :tissuebox :angryemotion :tissuebox

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Mon May 18, 2015 5:31 pm

Well, Chris not being in the running doesn't really surprize me. Our sleuthing all pointed towards his early exit. Weird about AuntyLove's spoiler though- so drastically wrong. Have you heard more about this, Aunty?
There is a very small part of me that is hoping for another last-minute change to RS spoilers. All along having this crazy foiler campaign points to RS being wrong and a surprize ending. Logic points to Maitlyn just walking off with the money and the tv time.

However- reality Steve is right more often than wrong.

I am probably going to watch this drasted show anyway... Sucks when you don't like the ending. Spoiled or not.

Now I feel like the guy who dies from Iocane powder... back & forth until death by laughter.

officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon May 18, 2015 5:36 pm

Catching up...so RS says Kaitlyn picked no one interesting. Time will tell but after listening to Ryan Seacrest interview I am leaning heavily toward believing it.

IMO, a woman -- newly engaged and in love does NOT go on a nationality syndicated radio show talk show and tell the world she had sex with the last Bachelor in the FS regardless of true or not. Sorry!  I'd hope she's have more sensitivity for the feelings of my fiance of a few days?  + his family before I did that. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by sfrank on Mon May 18, 2015 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 5:37 pm

Hey yall
I just want to congratulate everyone or the hard work and amazing findings and speculations during pre-season sleuthing we unearthed sooo much that RS was simply told much lazier IMHO for the amount of hurrah hurrah and self-congratulations he gives himself... some of his info still has a lot of holes IMHO so I bet we'll beat him to the punch like we usually do! 

clapping! clapping!

F6-->F3 elimination
3 weeks in Ireland 
LA FRC
Dr. C not in F3
Nick and K's pre season flirtation 
Parents flying out for HTDs
strong speculation about F3 - Ben, Shawn and Nick esp a week or two ago 
Christchurch date for Nick though confusing cos part of that seems like a foiler still or contradicts RS' night only date description
F1/F2 shawn and nick speculation based on sm follows
still think potential meeting between N & K has potential to be true
and more and more...please add if I left out anything just wanted to say yall are awesome
:sending flowers
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon May 18, 2015 5:41 pm

sfrank wrote:Catching up...so RS says Kaitlyn picked no one interesting. Time will tell but after listening to Ryan Seacrest interview I am leaning heavily toward believing it.

IMO, a woman -- newly engaged and in love does NOT go on a nationality syndicated radio show talk show and tell the world she slept with the last Bachelor in the FS regardless of true or not. Sorry!  I'd rather lie and protect the feelings of my fiance  + his family before I did that. Rolling Eyes
Did she really? IA. There are some things you should keep a lid on for your partner's sake. Plead the fifth for crying out loud. Yep, she's single.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Mon May 18, 2015 5:41 pm

Where is Brady in the land of SM finding it wierd that all the other guys are tweeting and promoting the show and he's just chilling tweeting only about his shows or maybe he feels like he doesn't have to prove anything hmm

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 18, 2015 5:45 pm

dedré wrote:Where is Brady in the land of SM finding it wierd that all the other guys are tweeting and promoting the show and he's just chilling tweeting only about his shows or maybe he feels like he doesn't have to prove anything hmm
Brady is happy with the woman who should have been the Ette so i guess he's done.

Cannot believe I just wrote that laugh out loud And to think, I thought Kait was going to be one of my top fav leads.

ITA that a woman who is newly engaged doesn't proudly announce sleeping with someone else, even if true.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon May 18, 2015 5:45 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
sfrank wrote:Catching up...so RS says Kaitlyn picked no one interesting. Time will tell but after listening to Ryan Seacrest interview I am leaning heavily toward believing it.

IMO, a woman -- newly engaged and in love does NOT go on a nationality syndicated radio show talk show and tell the world she slept with the last Bachelor in the FS regardless of true or not. Sorry!  I'd rather lie and protect the feelings of my fiance  + his family before I did that. Rolling Eyes
Did she really? IA. There are some things you should keep a lid on for your partner's sake. Plead the fifth for crying out loud. Yep, she's single.

YES! Check out the media thread..her interview today on Ryan's show with Britt. They played "never have I ever"...the question was "seen Chris S. naked". She confirmed that she had and when Ryan pressed her said that she was naked as well and it was in the FS.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 18, 2015 5:45 pm

IMO, a woman -- newly engaged and in love does NOT go on a nationality syndicated radio show talk show and tell the world she had sex with the last Bachelor in the FS regardless of true or not. Sorry!  I'd hope she's have more sensitivity for the feelings of my fiance of a few days?  + his family before I did that. Rolling Eyes
Yeee-aaaah.  no no
Call me old fashioned, but I don't think discussion of that type of thing belongs anywhere except between the people intimately involved. Or perhaps your health care professional and hopefully he/she is not involved, unless it's consensual, of course. Ok.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 5:48 pm

Did she outright said they had sex or did she said they were naked?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 69 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 47 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22