SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 47 of 69 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 58 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Wed May 20, 2015 6:07 pm

nutty1 wrote:I think for Andi and Nick, Nick had made it clear that he loved her and took having sex that night, right before the FRC, meant she was picking him. I think his disbelief came from the fact that she knew she was picking Josh AND she knew Nick felt if they had sex, at that point in the season, he was the F1. I know some will disagree. And that's fine. But I don't think Nick only thinks sex is for the one you are going to marry, but I think with Andi, it was the timing.
Absolutely! I was watching the Nick and Andi show. He was living it. I totally got his reaction. But I'm so thankful it worked out like it did. Andi who? Bring on Kaitlyn and come what may. thumbsup

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Wed May 20, 2015 6:08 pm

I call BS on Nick's supposed philosophy that sex is this hugely important sacred thing to him that he isn't handing out like cars to a delighted Oprah audience. He was horny both times and I will never believe he chose to be intimate with Andi because obviously she was his soon to be fiancé laugh out loud. It was fishy then but now it just stinks.

He was attracted to them and hey, it's consensual so whatever, but it's just too rich of an opportunity not to call out his hypocrisy when he just wouldn't.stop.talking about it after Andi's finale. Sadly I think he's likely rubbing his hands in glee about all of this. no no

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 6:19 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ If it's about the timing, I would think Nick would feel certain Kaitlyn was going to pick him since they had sex on their first 1-on-1 and just a couple of weeks of actually knowing each other in person. There's really no difference between the two times Nick had sex with two leads of a reality television show.

I'm sorry, but for me, you don't say the things Nick said to Andi on live television and then go and do the same exact thing a year later.

Well, we don't know the conversation that took place before the sex. It's possible that, with Kaitlyn, he was like "hey, we're super attracted to each other and let's see if our physical connection matches our mental connection". He's been through this before and is a lot less naive; he also knows Kaitlyn way more than he ever knew Andi, and was likely much more aware of her attitude towards sex.

I don't think it's fair to say that someone's attitude towards sex has to be the same EVERY single time. Sometimes sex can be fun, sometimes it can be love, even for the same person. I also don't think it's fair to call him out on this when past F2/F3/F4s have alluded to it too, just not so literally (Jeremy, Reid, Trista, Jesse's F2).

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 20, 2015 6:24 pm

I'm also interested to see how Nick spins this, because I guarantee you he'll have an explanation that involves him being the naive, clueless, infatuated suitor and Kaitlyn looking like the bad guy. Kind of explains why she walked away, I hope she doesn't look back.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 20, 2015 6:27 pm

bleuberry wrote:I'm also interested to see how Nick spins this, because I guarantee you he'll have an explanation that involves him being the naive, clueless, infatuated suitor and Kaitlyn looking like the bad guy. Kind of explains why she walked away, I hope she doesn't look back.
Isn't it obvious? He thought he was also marrying this one too! The show is going to make Kait look like his villainous co-conspirator for this but it's her decision, what can ya do?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 20, 2015 6:34 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ If it's about the timing, I would think Nick would feel certain Kaitlyn was going to pick him since they had sex on their first 1-on-1 and just a couple of weeks of actually knowing each other in person. There's really no difference between the two times Nick had sex with two leads of a reality television show.

I'm sorry, but for me, you don't say the things Nick said to Andi on live television and then go and do the same exact thing a year later.

Well, we don't know the conversation that took place before the sex. It's possible that, with Kaitlyn, he was like "hey, we're super attracted to each other and let's see if our physical connection matches our mental connection". He's been through this before and is a lot less naive; he also knows Kaitlyn way more than he ever knew Andi, and was likely much more aware of her attitude towards sex.

I don't think it's fair to say that someone's attitude towards sex has to be the same EVERY single time. Sometimes sex can be fun, sometimes it can be love, even for the same person. I also don't think it's fair to call him out on this when past F2/F3/F4s have alluded to it too, just not so literally (Jeremy, Reid, Trista, Jesse's F2).

So are we to take nick at his word that he told Andi what having sex meant to him? The only thing we do know that both Andi and nick stated was that Andi never told Nick he was the one or that she loved him. Both Andi and Nick said she didn't. Nick should have known two other men were involved. If sex meant that much to him, he shouldn't have done it knowing the circumstances.

It's funny how in interviews post the ATFR he talked about what the situation with Andi did to him and more importantly his family, but yet here he is a year later doing the same thing and perhaps even worse.

You would think he would have learned from what happened a year ago, but clearly not. I think he loves everything that comes along with being on this show.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed May 20, 2015 6:45 pm

IMO Nick coming on the show was all set up by TPTB, I don't think he's there for Kaitlyn , . It's possible she didn't feel a connection with any of the guys so they threw Nick in the mix for drama, sex and whatever else they want him to do. IMO either they paid him big buck or promised him something Kaitlyn has no filter, says what she wants and feels at the moment .Between the two of them TPTB got their drama for the season. I wouldn't doubdt Nick and Fleiss had this all planned , two peas in a pod Nick and Fleiss. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed May 20, 2015 6:48 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

So are we to take nick at his word that he told Andi what having sex meant to him? The only thing we do know that both Andi and nick stated was that Andi never told Nick he was the one or that she loved him. Both Andi and Nick said she didn't. Nick should have known two other men were involved. If sex meant that much to him, he shouldn't have done it knowing the circumstances.

It's funny how in interviews post the ATFR he talked about what the situation with Andi did to him and more importantly his family, but yet here he is a year later doing the same thing and perhaps even worse.

You would think he would have learned from what happened a year ago, but clearly not. I think he loves everything that comes along with being on this show.
I always thought Nick just dropped the "make love" comment to get back at Andi for dumping him and being cold at ATFR. It wasn't something he just blurted out. From what I observed, he thought long and hard and was very calculated about it. I doubt those are his views on sex. He felt entitled enough that Andi was going to pick him and now he's waltzed onto this season with the same mentality. JMO. I really hope his ego isn't too bruised if Kaitlyn has rejected him.

Also, Kaitlyn and the producers should not be blamed for involving his family. That's on him. He's done this song and dance before.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 20, 2015 6:53 pm

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I'm also interested to see how Nick spins this, because I guarantee you he'll have an explanation that involves him being the naive, clueless, infatuated suitor and Kaitlyn looking like the bad guy. Kind of explains why she walked away, I hope she doesn't look back.
Isn't it obvious? He thought he was also marrying this one too! The show is going to make Kait look like his villainous co-conspirator for this but it's her decision, what can ya do?

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Nick that went back and taunted the other guys that he had already tested the goods before they had a chance. He was saying to Tanner in previews "don't make out with the girl I like before I do" . . .  Nick has never been known to play nice with the other kids in the sandbox. JMO  Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed May 20, 2015 6:58 pm

Everyone seems so ready to crucify Nick but I still think there is a chance they are in love, face timing it till they are together: in her blog today Kaitlyn said
"I still can't believe that all this happened. I was – and still am – so grateful and humbled to be the Bachelorette. And if you're ready for a wild ride full of heartbreak, tears, A LOT of laughs, more than a few crazy surprises (like when a certain someone shows up out of nowhere!) and most importantly love, then I hope you will stick with me on this journey.

She flat out tells the audience be ready for a wild ride and most importantly love just stick with me.If she walks away alone she would not have promoted there was most importantly love and ask audience to stick with her. I call it...RS doesn't have all the facts no matter how muchb he blusters.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 20, 2015 7:04 pm

^ It's not like Kaitlyn (really production) can state in her people blog that she didn't find love and she's single. It's a dramatic reality television show. The audience needs to be pulled in several different directions.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 7:08 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ It's not like Kaitlyn (really production) can state in her people blog that she didn't find love and she's single. It's a dramatic reality television show. The audience needs to be pulled in several different  directions.

Agreed. And, if we take Sean's word for it, she probably doesn't even the write the blog herself. At the very least, it's co-written by TPTB,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 69 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 58 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22