SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 69 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 47 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Mon May 18, 2015 3:41 pm

I wonder if any of the guys are surprised by RS' spoilers. If she truly rejected both, it could be a situation where Shawn thought Nick was F1 & Nick thought Shawn was F1.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 18, 2015 3:47 pm

Or they both knew it was happening.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon May 18, 2015 3:51 pm

Well all I can say is snoooooze.

Next. no no

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 3:56 pm

notarose wrote:
emusha wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I just posted in Ben's thread that information had been given to me that he returned around May 6th. That's a long time to be sequestered according to RS who says he left in Ireland.

It would be pretty crazy to take it that long -- on the flip side Kaitlyn asking for more time with the 2 guys when she knows those are the only guys she has potential real connections with makes some logical sense.... I just don't know how she was able to negotiate that...

Ben and Nick could both work remotely so it wouldn't be a hardship to be working poolside. Shawn is temporarily unemployed so that works too.
Considering that none of the 6 from Ireland were spotted anywhere until they began posting on IG, obvs TPTB went all out to create a tight seal and lift the lid only when they decided to.  Question is, why the early sequestering when they could have just picked a 4th from the last 6 and let the other 2 leak?
hmmm yea :Nod: ...there's something fishy going on there -- with regard to the timing of the sequestering

I think K is a very open honest person so if she dumped both she'd let them both know...in an interview she was describing how she confronted both kelsey (sp?) and Ashley I rather than talk behind their backs.
I really think she has a very open communicative conflict style and her breakup tactics would reflect that
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon May 18, 2015 4:13 pm

I don't know if I believe RS with Shawn, Chris and Josh as potential bachelors. I've had a feeling from the moment I heard Nick was on the show that they planted him there and would have Kaitlyn bring him to the end and put him in the running for next bachelor up against Josh and a guy from this season. They love the drama and they know Josh is not fond of Nick since ATFR. Who knows , we'll just have to wait and see.Smiley jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 4:17 pm

I'm not ready to throw the towel in just yet on this season. I still think Nick will be her f1. I could see Kaitlyn maybe having doubts about doing the show after "talking" with Nick, and maybe that's why they brought him on. And if Kaitlyn was just doing the show to further her career as RS suggests, why not have two of the other guys go to f2 and be rejected? I still think it was Nick all along, and that's why guys were being let go left and right, and the short filming schedule. I can also see Nick playing along with whatever TP wanted him to do as far as foilers go, after the plane video and then allowing him to join Kaitlyns season mid filming. Not to mention, this isn't Nick or Kaitlyns first rodeo with this show, easier to fool people. Sorry RS, not buying it.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 18, 2015 4:20 pm

mindless wrote:There's something really really strange about these spoilers. I do believe the F3 were Ben, Shawn and Nick, since that's what our sleuthing was pointing to as well. But the ending does seem a bit suspect. No mention of the guys meeting Kaitlyn's parents either. I don't think she's engaged or even in love, but I don't know if I buy her dumping both guys. I tend to think there's a chance of her still dating Nick in some shape or form, but maybe she didn't want to do it in the spotlight and under pressure? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
This is what I am hoping for. Time will tell.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 18, 2015 4:28 pm

If RS is correct I can see the producers being OK with Kaitlyn not choosing anyone because they have one successful ending Brady and Britt.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Mon May 18, 2015 4:47 pm

Jolena wrote:I don't know if I believe RS with Shawn, Chris and Josh as potential bachelors. I've had a feeling from the moment I heard Nick was on the show that they planted him there and would have Kaitlyn bring him to the end and put him in the running for next bachelor up against Josh and a guy from this season. They love the drama and they know Josh is not fond of Nick since ATFR. Who knows , we'll just have to wait and see.Smiley  jmo

I could believe tptb doing just that!
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 18, 2015 5:02 pm

Sorry GA that you have to lock-unlock-lock so many threads! I guess we just can't contain ourselves after RS spoilers.
I think TPTB must be reading our board. How funny is that Nick, Shawn, Dr. Chris and Ben are all sporting scruff now! You think they were ordered to grow facial hair?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 5:04 pm

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

sdmom wrote:Sorry GA that you have to lock-unlock-lock so many threads! I guess we just can't contain ourselves after RS spoilers.
I think TPTB must be reading our board. How funny is that Nick, Shawn, Dr. Chris and Ben are all sporting scruff now! You think they were ordered to grow facial hair?

You never know they might have just been told to do so with a little extra incentive of course

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 18, 2015 5:06 pm

sdmom wrote:Sorry GA that you have to lock-unlock-lock so many threads! I guess we just can't contain ourselves after RS spoilers.
Maybe the guys are all dating each other now.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 69 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 47 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22