SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 69 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 46 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 3:03 pm

So AL information that Chris is final 1 is dead wrong and then RS said she dumped all 25 guys something smell fishy here.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 3:05 pm

sbolduc wrote:
ElonM wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Great point it seems the outcome of Nick ending in the F2 was staged if the spoiler is correct. I know TPTB would love for Nick to relive his being heartbroken again, totally messed up if all this is true. I am not blaming TPTB because at the end of the day it was Nick's choice to show up; just wish TPTB would cut Nick a slack.

I think Kaitlyn wasn't feeling it with the the guys and the producers brought Nick on given the two were already communicating. I find it weird that Kaitlyn was into Nick via the pics RS posted but decided that she doesn't want to date him after the show.

If this is the case (keep in mind I am speculating and usually wrong laugh out loud) then I am very much looking forward to this season.

I am weird I hate purely "happy" endings, I love realistic ones.

If this is the case (which I am almost always wrong) then I am very much looking forward to this season. I am weird I hate happy endings, I love realistic ones.

If the spoilers are true I guess the producers didn't pick a good group of guys for her or maybe she wasn't ready to fall back in love.

My thoughts are Shawn was early frontrunner and she wasn't really into any of the other guys. Bring Nick in who they know she is definitely interested in. She lets Nick stay meaning that she was not sold on Shawn (otherwise she likely would not have let Nick on in attempt to not piss Shawn off).

Based on this it was a Shawn vs. Nick show. I personally think there is a possibility with the pre-show connection Nick was her F1 until something happened where she realized that they wouldn't work post-show and she brought him to the end thinking it was him until it wasn't.
Interesting thoughts...I keep thinking about K keeping on saying she "wants a simple life" in the rural parts and that's the life she imagines...I wonder if Nick/Shawn didn't see eye to eye with her... if it's a mutual - we're not compatible then that's all good. however it's strange to me cos she originally applied to be on JPGs reason and even said she applied with a video where she did a dance routine and described what was appealing to her about JPG...I don't think she's that serious about the finding a guy bit if JPG was in the running for her when she says she wants a simple rural life...it was pretty obvious by all the details known about JPG that he is NOT a rural, small town guy...he was big bold and traveling the world even with the baby and baby mama situation... something's not adding up for me here...  scratch  is she really that confused ala Ali and Andi or is her idea of what she wants getting much more refined after she dated CS and 26 guys ....?
it would be a HUGE faux pas but what's the info on that bf she supposedly has back home who's a firefighter or something?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 18, 2015 3:08 pm

IF FRC was filmed on May 3, we know Kaitlyn, Shawn and Ben H didn't show up on SM until May 8 or 9. Does this mean they were all sequestered, including Kaitlyn? Or they were told not to post until 5/8 ?
Still lots of questions.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 3:10 pm

Its interesting no appearance on GMA today for Kaitlyn? Have CH done any interview for the upcoming season either?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 18, 2015 3:12 pm

I just posted in Ben's thread that information had been given to me that he returned around May 6th. That's a long time to be sequestered according to RS who says he left in Ireland.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 3:14 pm

Yes indeed GA! Something is wrong here I am not believing until I see the play out of this one

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 3:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I just posted in Ben's thread that information had been given to me that he returned around May 6th. That's a long time to be sequestered according to RS who says he left in Ireland.

It would be pretty crazy to take it that long -- on the flip side Kaitlyn asking for more time with the 2 guys when she knows those are the only guys she has potential real connections with makes some logical sense.... I just don't know how she was able to negotiate that...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon May 18, 2015 3:24 pm

^^ If she really knows that there are 2 possible guys at the end and she's looking to spend time with them, why not see them after the show too, to really get to know them outside of the fishbowl and see if there's something there. Something doesn't add up.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon May 18, 2015 3:25 pm

I wonder if TB official will change the promo pics once the ONLY Bachelorette will be announced and we'll get to see a photo with Kaitlyn standing with all the guys (as usual) ... or we'll have just this "banner" pic with guys "left alone" ... no Bette ...and no F1 present in the pic?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon May 18, 2015 3:30 pm

SueSt wrote:^^ If she really knows that there are 2 possible guys at the end and she's looking to spend time with them, why not see them after the show too, to really get to know them outside of the fishbowl and see if there's something there.  Something doesn't add up.

At this moment I think RS is wrong with his spoilers.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon May 18, 2015 3:30 pm

There's something really really strange about these spoilers. I do believe the F3 were Ben, Shawn and Nick, since that's what our sleuthing was pointing to as well. But the ending does seem a bit suspect. No mention of the guys meeting Kaitlyn's parents either. I don't think she's engaged or even in love, but I don't know if I buy her dumping both guys. I tend to think there's a chance of her still dating Nick in some shape or form, but maybe she didn't want to do it in the spotlight and under pressure? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 18, 2015 3:30 pm

emusha wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I just posted in Ben's thread that information had been given to me that he returned around May 6th. That's a long time to be sequestered according to RS who says he left in Ireland.

It would be pretty crazy to take it that long -- on the flip side Kaitlyn asking for more time with the 2 guys when she knows those are the only guys she has potential real connections with makes some logical sense.... I just don't know how she was able to negotiate that...

Ben and Nick could both work remotely so it wouldn't be a hardship to be working poolside. Shawn is temporarily unemployed so that works too.
Considering that none of the 6 from Ireland were spotted anywhere until they began posting on IG, obvs TPTB went all out to create a tight seal and lift the lid only when they decided to.  Question is, why the early sequestering when they could have just picked a 4th from the last 6 and let the other 2 leak?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 69 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 46 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22