SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 69 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 41 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:01 am

emusha wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
With Nick, I have heard a couple of things that he may not of gotten a HTD.  I have nothing concrete to prove it one way or the other yet, but have heard a few things that make me question it.  Now, since we know he got a date in epi 6, did he get a rose from it?  I heard from one that he did but in epi 7 there was problems and he was booted.  Going forward, this would actually lend to the comment that I was given regarding how Nick may of been booted in epi 7 before they finished filming that epi.  Therefore, he and Elan could of been sent back to Cali as they were there by the 14/15 as some tweets were suspicious around that time.  I believe that they may of kept Nick in Cali till the HTD`s are done, then he`d be free to go per se.  OR what I also heard, they may be keeping the F1 -F1 sequestered till it`s all done.  It was in the talks during Chris`s season and didn`t happen so don`t know if they will put it forth this time.

hey AL!
curious to find out and trying to understand what you mean -- did you hear from 3 reliable sources on 3 separate things? scratch
1. there were problems and nick was "booted off" outside of the conventional RC during ep 7
2. "he may have been booted off ep 7"
3. the FX (not sure which numbers you meant or if you just meant the F1??) are sequestered till the end
I was told something from one person with regards to how Nick was a biotch(minus the O) and had caused grief. Then from one other person, I heard the same thing plus was expanded on with regards to him maybe being booted off in epi 7 before it was finished filming for some reason. That same person also said that they may be doing things differently this season regarding the F1-F4 where they will be sequestered till filming is completed. Again, I am trying to check in with a few things regarding everything I heard from the second person. I have a couple of other people to run this by and will tell what I know when I am done. All this came in this afternoon. I am also trying to find out who the F4 are. Fingers crossed we can get it straightened out before you know who. giggling

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:10 am

Thanks, AL. Hope you can give us more news soon.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:11 am

This is getting more interesting every minute.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:27 am

Oh sh*t hahahah. Nick causing trouble. Sooo, next villain after Courtney? Lmao.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:37 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
I was told something from one person with regards to how Nick was a biotch(minus the O) and had caused grief.  Then from one other person, I heard the same thing plus was expanded on with regards to him maybe being booted off in epi 7 before it was finished filming for some reason.  That same person also said that they may be doing things differently this season regarding the F1-F4 where they will be sequestered till filming is completed.  Again, I am trying to check in with a few things regarding everything I heard from the second person.  I have a couple of other people to run this by and will tell what I know when I am done.  All this came in this afternoon.  I am also trying to find out who the F4 are.  Fingers crossed we can get it straightened out before you know who.  giggling

That's very interesting AL thanks for sharing and hope you will be able to find more info soon and would be able to share. I always approach reality shows with a "receive any and all info with an open mind". Would love to hear more -- it's interesting that RS' info is pretty much the same and that it also came out today. either the situation happened very recently or it is being leaked at the same time right after the promo came out... if the latter then they have a very effective "pre-show buzz cow" in nick -- not questioning the validity just saying it might be a strategic move due to timing...

in either case, I don't rule it out that any of the F6 could have been booted off...and if things don't mesh for N and K then good for them both to take the steps that make sense -- if they do work then let them explore and find it would work. If K's smitten with someone else good for her... i'm already glad that they both took the risk to explore things between them yes
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:48 am

california90 wrote:Oh sh*t hahahah. Nick causing trouble. Sooo, next villain after Courtney? Lmao.

cantstopl
Since Kaitlyn let Nick join in epi 4
and then may have given him a GD rose in epi 5
plus may have been with him on the first 1-1 in Ireland
Kaitlyn didn't just put a target on his back, she made him into a complete target by virtue of her decisions. 

He agreed at each point so if he is the villian so be it. 
If the other guys didn't like it, that seems normal to me.

If she was, as stated upthread, intend on another guy early on, then "what was she thinking?"  I actually think Kaitlyn is better than that. 

The point of the show is for the lead to possibly find love.  Hope she does. 
The guys left behind are no doubt worthy of someone.  HATE the whole need to vilify anyone. 
 Even the stripper.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:02 am

Yep, as soon as I hear something, will let yous all know.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:39 am

sdmom wrote:Thanks, AL. Hope you can give us more news soon.

Ditto AL. Thanks for the info... Interesting!! :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:40 pm

Thanks AL for the info!!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun May 10, 2015 1:13 am

Well I have to say this.. normally I watch the 'ette because of the guys and not interested in the lead at all (Em, Des, Andi).. except Des grew on me. This time I'm feeling a bit 'meh' on most of her guys- probably because of the 2 bachelorette ordeal, but I'm still excited for to watch Kaitlyn! She's the goofy one and it'll be exciting to see if she opens up and becomes vulnerable. I also think whatever her outcome may be or who it might it be with, she'll be fine through it all.

I hope she doesn't go the Andi or Chris route to look for fame and just continue to be her funny, sassy self. It'll be interesting to see what she does though!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 10, 2015 1:23 am

IMO everyone of them are in it for something as they should, they just have to focus on their relationship as well & all will be well. I think Kaityln is a natural to go into entertainment heck Jimmy Kimmel could hire her as a side kick & she would totally rock it.  I just don't know which of the sleuthed F6 is compatible to any post show gig for her in entertainment. But hey maybe she is just ready to get married & raise babies no idea

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun May 10, 2015 1:27 am

That is true- I don't know at this moment what she could promote herself. But I do agree she is a natural to go into entertainment.

I also don't think that she is ready to get married/have kids. Out of the F6, if she does go into entertainment, I think maybe Shawn is the best fit because he recently quit his job or Jared if he's considered F6 since he's into acting?? No idea though.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 69 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 41 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22