SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 69 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 57 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 3:56 pm

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

[quote="Kashathediva"]
Alanna wrote:I normally don't have a problem with Steve but does he realize how insane he sounds? "Yes, yes, I can confirm with 1000% certainty Kait and Nick had sex." What are you? A peeping Tom? Do you have cameras set up in the hotel room? Just bizarre how Steve talks about this.
I know, smart girl that you appear to be, are not just coming to this conclusion? 
Maybe RS spent some undercover time as an Ireland bidet? It would certainly account for his douchy personality.[/quote]

O.M.G Kasha you have made my day with the bold portion

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 3:59 pm

relaxing wrote:
Max64 wrote:
relaxing wrote:OK so let me get this straight - Kaitlyn and Nick spend a lot of time flirting, talking, facetiming before the season but she takes the role anyway; Nick joins the season and Kaitlyn squeals like a giddy kid in a candy store when he arrives; first day there they are already making out; Kaitlyn risks alienating every other guy there to let Nick stay; the first chance they have for alone one on one time they escape the confines of the show somehow to have sex; Kaitlyn then dumps him and leaves the show single.

Hmmmmmm. OK.  Suspect  One of those story points doesn't fit with others.  Hugesmile

I agree, not buying it.

Yeah.  I don't know which parts of it I don't buy yet - I'm open to any possibility at this point.  But the info Steve is putting out there either has some huge missing gaps or is just plain wrong, IMO.  As a whole story it doesn't make any sense - Kaitlyn is so into one guy she sleeps with him ahead of FS, he's in her F2, but she doesn't end up with him at all?  Also, seems Chris and Jared ( I think it's Jared on the bed with rose petals, IMO) make more of an early impression so how does Ben H get to F3 ?  And if he's F3, the usual next lead spot, why didn't steve mention him as a top Bachelor contender?  

Too many questionable things from RS this year for me to believe any of it, TBH.  I'm excited to just watch and see what happens or is sleuthed.  

He did say that he has the least amount of details about that week in Ireland, where the three guys leave (Chris, Jared, and Joe). I think that something went down that week, which is why 2 "extra" guys left/were eliminated. I thought it might have been Kaitlyn telling the guys about Nick sex, but, since we now know that doesn't happen, I feel like something else must go down. Especially since it seems like Jared would have been F4, from how much screen-time and 1-on-1 dates/group roses he got. We also saw Ian tell Kaitlyn that he questions her integrity and thinks that she's just there to makeout with a bunch of guys on TV. Considering how pro-Kaitlyn he was at the beginning, for him to do a 180, I think that means that she must rub a few of the guys the wrong way. We did hear that it seemed like she was putting on a show from RS and other people who took pictures, so I can see the guys thinking that she's fake and in it for the attention and fame.

Regarding Ben H - I think that Shawn and Chris probably just have more heartbreaking endings and are older, which is why they are frontrunners. I also don't think that RS is always that on point with these things, as he thought it was going to be Ryan, Drew, Lindsay, and Britt in past years.

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed May 20, 2015 4:05 pm

If Kaitlyn did have sex with Nick in Ireland (when she could have just waited a couple of weeks and used the FS), the only thing that I would criticize her for (same as on Ben's season) is the disrespect it shows to the other 5 guys supposedly still in contention.  And as for Nick, I am trying to figure out how his alleged behavior fits with his supposed views on consensual sex, that he very explicitly elaborated on after Andi's season.  Did he believe Kaitlyn made it clear to him that she was already in love with him and that's why they "did it"? (in which case, he needs to reevaluate his powers of perception regarding women's feelings since that would make him 0 for 2 there)  Or was it agreed between them that at that point neither one was in love but "let's have some fun anyway"?   I've got to admit that after the way Andi's season ended with the sex controversy, the possible schadenfreude coming down the pike this season is pretty appropriate.

eta Hi Alanna! handwave

Last edited by ironcat on Wed May 20, 2015 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 4:06 pm

relaxing wrote:
Max64 wrote:
relaxing wrote:OK so let me get this straight - Kaitlyn and Nick spend a lot of time flirting, talking, facetiming before the season but she takes the role anyway; Nick joins the season and Kaitlyn squeals like a giddy kid in a candy store when he arrives; first day there they are already making out; Kaitlyn risks alienating every other guy there to let Nick stay; the first chance they have for alone one on one time they escape the confines of the show somehow to have sex; Kaitlyn then dumps him and leaves the show single.

Hmmmmmm. OK.  Suspect  One of those story points doesn't fit with others.  Hugesmile

I agree, not buying it.

Yeah.  I don't know which parts of it I don't buy yet - I'm open to any possibility at this point.  But the info Steve is putting out there either has some huge missing gaps or is just plain wrong, IMO.  As a whole story it doesn't make any sense - Kaitlyn is so into one guy she sleeps with him ahead of FS, he's in her F2, but she doesn't end up with him at all?  Also, seems Chris and Jared ( I think it's Jared on the bed with rose petals, IMO) make more of an early impression so how does Ben H get to F3 ?  And if he's F3, the usual next lead spot, why didn't steve mention him as a top Bachelor contender?  

Too many questionable things from RS this year for me to believe any of it, TBH.  I'm excited to just watch and see what happens or is sleuthed.  

I'm not buying the fact that Kaitlyn chose no one. I think she only had eyes for Nick, and the guys could see that, and were leaving on their on or she had no problem saying "there's the door if you don't like it". I think TP's knew it would be Nick and that's the reason for the changed up season, the change in FD's, HTD's in a different location and the FRC at the mansion, it was a way for them to lock down any leaks. I just can't believe that with Kaitlyn and Nick having a relationship prior to the show, and her looking so giddy to see him, to endure the wrath of the other guys having a hissy fit about Nick joining in, that she's going to take to f2 just to dump him and walk away alone. Not to mention, I can't see Nick jumping back into this unless he was pretty certain he'd get the girl in the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 20, 2015 4:07 pm

Thinking this may be Shawn? The defined shoulder top muscles seem to match? Also a bit of the facial hair? It may even be the night portion of his FD since it is in Ireland and he was one of the F3?

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 Vlcsna96
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 Vlcsna83
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 Shawn10
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 Vlcsna99

When Shawn is holding up his right arm (seen on the left) one can see a vein. Seems like the guy running away has the same shoulder muscles and vein on his arm that you can see when he is running away in the blacked out nude with socks on? Same spot where the vein is. So maybe Shawn?

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 Vlcsna98
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 4:10 pm

ironcat wrote:If Kaitlyn did have sex with Nick in Ireland (when she could have just waited a couple of weeks and used the FS), the only thing that I would criticize her for (same as on Ben's season) is the disrespect it shows to the other 5 guys supposedly still in contention.  And as for Nick, I am trying to figure out how his alleged behavior fits with his supposed views on consensual sex, that he very explicitly elaborated on after Andi's season.  Did he believe Kaitlyn made it clear to him that she was already in love with him and that's why they "did it"? (in which case, he needs to reevaluate his powers of perception regarding women's feelings since that would make him 0 for 2 there)  Or was it agreed between them that at that point neither one was in love but "let's have some fun anyway"?   I've got to admit that after the way Andi's season ended with the sex controversy, the possible schadenfreude coming down the pike this season is pretty appropriate.

If you read his Times article, he did talk about the fact that he felt betrayed because in that very specific scenario, he told Andi what sex would mean to him (that she was in love with him and would want to marry him) and, by having sex with him, he took it to mean that she was on the same page as him. I don't think he feels that way about sex, in general. I mean, we know that he was hooking up with Julie Berry for a while. I doubt that was ever a serious relationship and/or close to an engagement. I think his problem was the lack of honesty around the sex, not the sex itself.

If he had sex with Kaitlyn, expecting an engagement, then, yes shame on him. But, if they had an honest conversation about how they wanted to test out their physical connection before making any type of commitment, than I don't see a problem with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed May 20, 2015 4:19 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
ironcat wrote:If Kaitlyn did have sex with Nick in Ireland (when she could have just waited a couple of weeks and used the FS), the only thing that I would criticize her for (same as on Ben's season) is the disrespect it shows to the other 5 guys supposedly still in contention.  And as for Nick, I am trying to figure out how his alleged behavior fits with his supposed views on consensual sex, that he very explicitly elaborated on after Andi's season.  Did he believe Kaitlyn made it clear to him that she was already in love with him and that's why they "did it"? (in which case, he needs to reevaluate his powers of perception regarding women's feelings since that would make him 0 for 2 there)  Or was it agreed between them that at that point neither one was in love but "let's have some fun anyway"?   I've got to admit that after the way Andi's season ended with the sex controversy, the possible schadenfreude coming down the pike this season is pretty appropriate.

If you read his Times article, he did talk about the fact that he felt betrayed because in that very specific scenario, he told Andi what sex would mean to him (that she was in love with him and would want to marry him) and, by having sex with him, he took it to mean that she was on the same page as him. I don't think he feels that way about sex, in general. I mean, we know that he was hooking up with Julie Berry for a while. I doubt that was ever a serious relationship and/or close to an engagement. I think his problem was the lack of honesty around the sex, not the sex itself.

If he had sex with Kaitlyn, expecting an engagement, then, yes shame on him. But, if they had an honest conversation about how they wanted to test out their physical connection before making any type of commitment, than I don't see a problem with it.

I guess I question then why a guy who makes such a point about the necessity for total honesty regarding sex would, not once but twice, go on a show where total honesty is not really part of the equation, due to the format. no idea

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed May 20, 2015 4:45 pm

Maybe he's a masochist...

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Wed May 20, 2015 5:45 pm

OMG! I wasn't gonna watch this season because I find Kaitlyn as phony as they come, but have just read the spoilers if they are right I will be proven right. As a young woman that was taught to have self respect and self love having a woman sleep with 3 guys in a matter of days is deplorable. A woman that doesn't even respect her body and has sex in a whim and could care less what people thinks tells me more about her. I say the same thing about the guy so I am not being sexist.

Kaitlyn a party animal before the Bachelor serious about finding a guy to marry. They must be joking, the signs were already there on what kind of person she is but poor Britt was bashed while she's the one still with a guy she met in the show. I hope TPTB don't use Britt relationship to lighten up Kaitlyn situation. ''At least Britt found someone'' It doesn't work that way. She wasn't the lead.

What Kaitlyn did was far worse than JPG season.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed May 20, 2015 5:49 pm

I think for Andi and Nick, Nick had made it clear that he loved her and took having sex that night, right before the FRC, meant she was picking him. I think his disbelief came from the fact that she knew she was picking Josh AND she knew Nick felt if they had sex, at that point in the season, he was the F1. I know some will disagree. And that's fine. But I don't think Nick only thinks sex is for the one you are going to marry, but I think with Andi, it was the timing.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 20, 2015 6:00 pm

^ If it's about the timing, I would think Nick would feel certain Kaitlyn was going to pick him since they had sex on their first 1-on-1 and just a couple of weeks of actually knowing each other in person. There's really no difference between the two times Nick had sex with two leads of a reality television show.

I'm sorry, but for me, you don't say the things Nick said to Andi on live television and then go and do the same exact thing a year later.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 20, 2015 6:06 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ If it's about the timing, I would think Nick would feel certain Kaitlyn was going to pick him since they had sex on their first 1-on-1 and just a couple of weeks of actually knowing each other in person. There's really no difference between the two times Nick had sex with two leads of a reality television show.

I'm sorry, but for me, you don't say the things Nick said to Andi on live television and then go and do the same exact thing a year later.
Exactly. So Andi was fiancé type stuff but Kait is a quick, easy lay so it's cool? Is that Nick's justification? Man, I hope the spoiler is right.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 69 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 57 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22