SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 48 of 69 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 58 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Wed May 20, 2015 7:08 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ It's not like Kaitlyn (really production) can state in her people blog that she didn't find love and she's single. It's a dramatic reality television show. The audience needs to be pulled in several different  directions.

IA. What is she supposed to say? "Get ready for a clean STI test, no dudes or Kaits were seriously harmed during the making of this production"?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 20, 2015 7:42 pm

Okie dokie! We are not going on the Andi Nick train. I think we all agree that we disagree, so we shall just drop the subject and carry on in the topic titled Kaitlyn General thread.

TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed May 20, 2015 10:14 pm

This is OT, but any chance that the Mods can make a "Kaitlyn Fan Thread" for those of us that want to be positive and root for her/support her no matter what stuff goes down during the season? (Even if it's just me Smiley).

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 20, 2015 10:19 pm

kimberlyg wrote:This is OT, but any chance that the Mods can make a "Kaitlyn Fan Thread" for those of us that want to be positive and root for her/support her no matter what stuff goes down during the season?  (Even if it's just me Smiley).
I like this too. I love the girl, no matter if I don't agree with all her decisions.

She's being adorable on Twitter right now heartbeat

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 20, 2015 10:31 pm

It's in the Bachelorette 11 Category but stickied for easy access.

Kaitlyn Fan thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu May 21, 2015 12:51 pm

I've been thinking about the fact that the promo pretty much confirmed that Kaitlyn had sex before the FS, but I wonder how unique this kind of occurrence actually is on this series. We know it happened with Ben/Courtney, but the show never actually confirmed the deed, just alluded to it. And it must have happened on Bob's season, if MF is to be believed. I know "sex sells", but I question whether, if there was a happy ending, with Kaitlyn getting engaged, the producers would throw her, and the burgeoning relationship, under the bus so completely at this point. That they did smells of a train wreck ending, IMO.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu May 21, 2015 1:09 pm

^^IA, Sex Sells and there will be a train wreck ending.  TPTB had plenty of material to work with and Kaitlyn not choosing a F1 was not the story ending they wanted (if true).  So they sold the sex story this season -- not sure I have heard the moaning and groaning of the female lead (even if dubbed) in the previews before.  Now Kaitlyn is doing the media rounds and this is the first question they want to know about and if it was Nick she was with.  Pure gold for TPTB. JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 21, 2015 1:13 pm

I don't think there's a happy ending either but I don't think the train wreck sexcapades guarantee it for sure. They just like drama, regardless if it intervenes with their "happy" couple or not.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu May 21, 2015 1:15 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^IA, Sex Sells and there will be a train wreck ending.  TPTB had plenty of material to work with and Kaitlyn not choosing a F1 was not the story ending they wanted (if true).  So they sold the sex story this season -- not sure I have heard the moaning and groaning of the female lead (even if dubbed) in the previews before.  Now Kaitlyn is doing the media rounds and this is the first question they want to know about and if it was Nick she was with.  Pure gold for TPTB. JMO.

Yes TPTB will do Anything for ratings!
In her media rounds she did say it was Nick Right? She just regrets the timing not having sex!
So we need to watch it unfold for sure!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu May 21, 2015 1:18 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:^^IA, Sex Sells and there will be a train wreck ending.  TPTB had plenty of material to work with and Kaitlyn not choosing a F1 was not the story ending they wanted (if true).  So they sold the sex story this season -- not sure I have heard the moaning and groaning of the female lead (even if dubbed) in the previews before.  Now Kaitlyn is doing the media rounds and this is the first question they want to know about and if it was Nick she was with.  Pure gold for TPTB.  JMO.

Yes TPTB will do Anything for ratings!
In her media rounds she did say it was Nick Right? She just regrets the timing not having sex!
So we need to watch it unfold for sure!

I don't think K said it was N she was with (had sex with)....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu May 21, 2015 1:20 pm

^^If Kaitlyn didn't play by TPTB rules and they will certainly edit it to their own advantage.  IMO.  But it is possible like CH said, Kaitlyn can be her own worse enemy.  She made some choices that affected how she went through the process on the show and may have hurt some of the guys she wanted to pursue. In the end, there possibly was too much doubt by one/both parties to take the relationship to the next level.   JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu May 21, 2015 1:21 pm

I'm skeptical of RS spoiler and his ability to get ending when they disappeared in Ireland, then flew under the radar for HTD in Utah, and finished filming early. Seems they went to unprecedented  lengths to keep second half of season secret after teasing with such a public first half. 

OTOH, the ONLY  thing that makes me think RS spoiler might be right is from the preview, following the very episode where Kait was chosen as Bachelorette and has her first RC, several buses immediately went into high gear running her over.

I strongly suspect the preview is misleading at to what really went down,but the season just started and she's got some heavy duty track marks on her already.

scratch

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 69 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 58 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22