SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 69 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 48 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Mon May 18, 2015 5:49 pm

If she did say that and we saw her skyping Whitney a few days ago... Are Chris and Whitney still together? I mean becca didn't fall in love with Chris don't think kaitlyn would have fell in love with someone.

It does suck that everyone wanted her to be the ette and she'll chose no one. Realistic as it might be, it's not a fun to watch on the viewer side after all of that hype.

california90

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 18, 2015 5:54 pm

It's not fun. That's why you have to wonder what this will do to ratings once it gets out she chose no one. Why watch?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon May 18, 2015 5:54 pm

Let's suppose RS's spoilers are in fact true, here's what puzzles me. How, after weeks of filming with so much secrecy, could/would the ending be leaked to RS?

To know that Kaitlyn ends up choosing no one, it would seem that RS would need information from one of the following sources:

1. Kaitlyn's camp (Seems unlikely due to the financial penalty (but well Nick...I know)...unless she really has a bf in Vancouver and he fed RS info due to his jealousy.)

2. BOTH F1/F2 camps (Both would need to share info with RS in order for him to know for sure that both guys were rejected. Due to RS's animosity towards Nick, this seems unlikely.)

3. An insider within the Bachelor show. (With so much secrecy throughout the filming, would someone really be willing to sacrifice his/her future job just to let a spoiler out? If so, why not give out more info? RS doesn't pay for this does he?)

4. Britt's camp. (Would she even be privy to what's happened regarding Kaitlyn? I seriously doubt Kaitlyn would tell her.)

Past history says I should believe the spoiler, but I'm confused exactly how/where/why RS would get his info on such a secret season. Would TPTB leak it to get a buzz going, but then why not leak a foiler?

I promised myself I wasn't going to get sucked into this again, but his spoiler defies logic to me at the moment. However, past history should tell me the ending to this show is never logical. I always make this mistake.  :headbanging

Anyway, where is the leak?

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Mon May 18, 2015 5:55 pm

Reality Steve will be periscoping again, answering questions about spoilers if anyone wants to watch.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 5:57 pm

reason wrote:
sfrank wrote:Catching up...so RS says Kaitlyn picked no one interesting. Time will tell but after listening to Ryan Seacrest interview I am leaning heavily toward believing it.

IMO, a woman -- newly engaged and in love does NOT go on a nationality syndicated radio show talk show and tell the world she had sex with the last Bachelor in the FS regardless of true or not. Sorry!  I'd hope she's have more sensitivity for the feelings of my fiance of a few days?  + his family before I did that. Rolling Eyes

Did she outright said they had sex or did she said they were naked?
ryan asked if anyone saw CS naked and she took a rose indicating she did he asked was she naked too and she said yes...and he asked where she said fantasy suite. i think if she's in a relationship and she's told the guy it's a previous relationship and don't think it really counts for that much...it doesn't present her in the most wholesome light when it comes to his family but I think it'd be the same for her family listening to the interview maybe she was betting on them not listening to it...?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon May 18, 2015 5:57 pm

sfrank wrote:Catching up...so RS says Kaitlyn picked no one interesting. Time will tell but after listening to Ryan Seacrest interview I am leaning heavily toward believing it.

IMO, a woman -- newly engaged and in love does NOT go on a nationality syndicated radio show talk show and tell the world she had sex with the last Bachelor in the FS regardless of true or not. Sorry!  I'd hope she's have more sensitivity for the feelings of my fiance of a few days?  + his family before I did that. Rolling Eyes

I didn't listen to the interview, but VERY good point, sfrank.... not something an engaged woman would likely brag about.
IMO, its one thing to bring it up FS sex, like Nick did in front of Andi to try and get closure. And it's quite another, to bring it up after the fact and "behind" CS's back. What is the point? It obviously didn't bother her enough to stop her from being the Bach'ette just 3 short weeks later. Not a good reflection of K, IMO.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 18, 2015 5:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It's not fun. That's why you have to wonder what this will do to ratings once it gets out she chose no one. Why watch?
I'm sure it'll still be dramatic, blah blah. Again, no engaged woman announces her past adventures in the bedroom before her show premieres. It makes no sense if there was a f1 to me.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 5:59 pm

Al wrote:Reality Steve will be periscoping again, answering questions about spoilers if anyone wants to watch.
if anyone's watching could they please share summaries?? TIA!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon May 18, 2015 6:01 pm

emusha wrote:
reason wrote:

Did she outright said they had sex or did she said they were naked?
ryan asked if anyone saw CS naked and she took a rose indicating she did he asked was she naked too and she said yes...and he asked where she said fantasy suite. i think if she's in a relationship and she's told the guy it's a previous relationship and don't think it really counts for that much...it doesn't present her in the most wholesome light when it comes to his family but I think it'd be the same for her family listening to the interview maybe she was betting on them not listening to it...?
For Chris/Whitney's sake and for her new fiance's sake (if she even has one), she should have said nothing. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 6:01 pm

The thing is she did not outright say they had sex. You can just come out of the shower and is naked. They were sharing a room for goodness sake. Why should nick be offended he asked Andi on tv and the world saw it why did you have sex with me then. If they had sex would Whitney be communicating with Kait? Unless Chris lied to Whitney?

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 18, 2015 6:02 pm

SueSt wrote:

I didn't listen to the interview, but VERY good point, sfrank.... not something an engaged woman would likely brag about.
IMO, its one thing to bring it up FS sex, like Nick did in front of Andi to try and get closure.  And it's quite another, to bring it up after the fact and "behind" CS's back.  What is the point?  It obviously didn't bother her enough to stop her from being the Bach'ette just 3 short weeks later.  Not a good reflection of K, IMO.

I agree with you both; the natural tendency is to want to keep one's past in the past as a woman. I do get Kaitlyn is out there but that's way TMI even if she is trying to do a foiler and ended the show with another guy, most guys are jealous whether they admit it or not. I will keep watching how Kaitlyn acts post show and watch the feet of some of the guys that I believe could possibly be her F1 not just the Nick and Shawn. Something wonky with this entire season and we have not even seen the first episode yet The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 3806527698

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 6:03 pm

wanted to ask if anyone knows - someone posted that K is obligated to maintain her relationship status of being single for a specific amount of time AND that she cannot "dip back in the pool" so to say i.e. start dating one of the guys from her season without consent and sharing information with tptb ...anyone know about the obligations around relationships post show..i know when there's a couple they have restrictions around when they can break up and that they have to let tptb know first etc... anyone know beyond that?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 69 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 48 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22