SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 66 of 69 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:32 am

^ That article by Us Weekly was hilarious... they even include tweets by viewers that say that "Nick should be the next bachelor".

Also, while it is about Andi's view on Nick, they include a lot of pro and con tweets but the last tweet they include is the one by Jillian tweeting from the Us Weekly account and being a fan of Nick and not seeing the big deal of Andi's season. Interesting they chose "fan of Nick" as their last word in their article. Seems to be still supportive of Nick. 

What is also interesting about the article is that the first sentence by Us Weekly article is... "Andi Dorfman is getting all Jurassic World on Kaitlyn Bristowe"... so direct object is Kaitlyn, not Nick...(even if Nick is the reason behind it).

Imo, Andi is actually being disrespectful to Kailtyn, by tweeting what she tweeted -- especially so early on the show and knowing the ending or not.
... Even if Kaitlyn dumps Nick at FRC after he proposes it is still disrespectful to Kaitlyn and her choice of keeping Nick on.
... Andi telling Kaitlyn to run is essentially telling Kaitlyn that Kaitlyn is wrong and putting that out there. Not very team sisterhood, imo. no no

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:43 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:41 am

Andi is not a team player. Hence her name MeAndi.

In the coming weeks there will be numerous articles that will feature Nick.

It's a plot to drive tragic to their page.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:54 am

List of people whose feelings Andi cares about:

1.Andi

Whether Andi knows the ending or not, whether she has exchanged friendly tweets with Kaitlyn or not, it's not going to stop her from using Nick to get publicity for herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:26 am

You must be correct, Elon and CP because it certainly seems to take the attention away from Kaitlyn. This is Kaitlyn's season - even if Nick is back on. Very strange... I would think Andi would at least pretend to back Kaitlyn up now and then later on say something once Kaitlyn dumps Nick, not before? Maybe this way she wants to get credit for the ending (if the spoiler is true).  

*edited b/c I need glasses*: Andi's tweet of Patti Stanger. So if she knows the ending... lust=Nick and love=someone else?
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 66 Aff10

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:08 am; edited 7 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:57 am

oh boy ... wish I didn't read/see this ... prefer to remain silent on "the girl who just can't let it go" ... but I do know that saying: different strokes for different folks.

So dear Mrs. wisdom of women's intuition ... we're presenting you Kaitlyn Bristowe, a 30y old woman, who isn't ashamed to talk about sex (& engaging in it), because it's part of the relationship, a woman who doesn't care what other people think about someone, but tries to understand and get to know them herself to make her own judgment, a woman who isn't intimidated to be straight-forward, but prefers the brutal honesty while still remaining respectful and a woman who isn't scared to make a fool out of herself, admit her mistakes and own them!

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:59 am

^^ in my humble opinion this is beyond inappropriate and crass and small-minded... does she know how ridiculously insulting it could be if K picked nick??

yes fantastic post HGL I keep wanting sharleen to rub off on Andi but just absolutely no luck -- wish people like sharleen who are close to Andi could call her out on her insane behavior
she keeps coming across as spoilt, egotistical and throughly inconsiderate there is SOOO much MeAndi could learn from K and Sharleen
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:24 am

I know that people want the best for their friends and loved ones (& don't think the above people are that close to Kaitlyn to begin with) ... also there are general warnings that usually girls would give to another girlfriend, like "once a cheater, always a cheater" or "that guy is a serial dater, he will never settle" ... and sometimes that can be true, but sometimes... because it happened before that a man who started a new relationship by cheating on his wife/girlfriend stayed with his new lover (later wife) for the rest of his life or the man who only engaged in noncommittal relationships finally after decades finds his match and marries ... only time will tell.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:24 am

AllAboutLove wrote:...And Andi's tweet to Kaitlyn from Andi's mother is craziness! Who does that publicly? And Andi's woman's intuition? So confused... it led her to pick Josh and that didn't last?  scratch

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 66 Aff10
Andi's Mom's Twitter profile is @hysfirstwife Patti Dorfman. I checked her account and didn't see any posts about Kaitlyn.

Are you commenting on Patti Stanger "The Millionaire Matchmaker" question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:29 am

HGL, yes the little kiss emoji and Andi directing the tweet to Kaitlyn seems like she is trying to do the girlfriend thing and say Nick=lust and some other guy=love. So, if that is the case, she may know the ending but even if so, odd to make it about herself and especially since Kaitlyn is defending her decision in the media. Then again, if she knows, who knows if K told her and said to A to put him on blast. Still makes no sense though because Sharleen is defending Nick.

Truly a mess.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:53 am

I don't really care what other TB-former "experts" say, whether is Andi, CH, Ali, Jillian or Sharleen. I like reading Sharleen's commentaries only because they are very thoughtful and made out of great consideration, empathetic, respectful and sincere.
Kaitlyn made her choice, what was/is best for her. If she wants Nick - great, if she doesn't want Nick - great also. And just because one woman doesn't love the man, doesn't mean that the man isn't loveable.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:41 am

Andi openly talked bad about JPG while Nikki was dating him and Nikki is one of her best friends. It wouldn't surprise me if she'd do the same to Kaitlyn, whom she isn't as close to, if K choose Nick and I'm saying that as someone who likes Andi.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:46 am

traveler90 wrote:Andi openly talked bad about JPG while Nikki was dating him and Nikki is one of her best friends. It wouldn't surprise me if she'd do the same to Kaitlyn, whom she isn't as close to, if K choose Nick and I'm saying that as someone who likes Andi.
I remember Andi saying that she loves Nikki and "any Juan" that makes her happy is someone Andi will support, so I'm not sure I agree here. Also, Kait did retweet Andi's support so it's not like Kait is salty (ha!) on what Andi is saying. I do tend to think Andi knows the ending personally.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 69 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22