SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 67 of 69 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by traveler90 Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:58 am

Alanna wrote:
traveler90 wrote:Andi openly talked bad about JPG while Nikki was dating him and Nikki is one of her best friends. It wouldn't surprise me if she'd do the same to Kaitlyn, whom she isn't as close to, if K choose Nick and I'm saying that as someone who likes Andi.
I remember Andi saying that she loves Nikki and "any Juan" that makes her happy is someone Andi will support, so I'm not sure I agree here. Also, Kait did retweet Andi's support so it's not like Kait is salty (ha!) on what Andi is saying. I do tend to think Andi knows the ending personally.
Sorry, I didn't remember all the details. What I mean is, while Andi may be supporting her friend(s), she very vocal how she feels about their boyfriends/fiancées.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by traveler90 Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:18 am

Something that just popped into my head:

Could it be that the season is a foiler because RS is getting cocky?

Someone just happens to find the cast of BIP2 lying around. Maybe some producer really is that careless or they want RS to think that and be confident in his spoiler even though he doesn't know what happens with Shawn at the FRC? It isn't a huge spoiler. It's already out there (thanks to RS) who leaves when on the bachelorette. So, people are already making assumptions, who is going to be on BIP2. So, for the tptb to allow RS to spoil the cast of BIP2 and who is coming on later and when is no big deal, it doesn't have spoilers WHAT happens on BIP2 (even though it's too early for that). Though, it does leave the impression that tptb are being careless, so maybe RS is becoming careless as well because there no way he could be wrong (even though he says he knows what he did wrong in previous seasons and he's double checking on K's season).

Normally, I believe RS but I only have been reading his spoilers since Andi's season, so what do I know? Some things just aren't adding up to me.

Thoughts?
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:56 am

happygolucky wrote:oh boy ... wish I didn't read/see this ... prefer to remain silent on "the girl who just can't let it go" ... but I do know that saying: different strokes for different folks.

So dear Mrs. wisdom of women's intuition ... we're presenting you Kaitlyn Bristowe, a 30y old woman, who isn't ashamed to talk about sex (& engaging in it), because it's part of the relationship, a woman who doesn't care what other people think about someone, but tries to understand and get to know them herself to make her own judgment, a woman who isn't intimidated to be straight-forward, but prefers the brutal honesty while still remaining respectful and a woman who isn't scared to make a fool out of herself, admit her mistakes and own them!

I’m sorry I saw this too HGL. What a way to start my morning. no no no

Honestly, Andi's continued hatred and vitriol for Nick is upsetting and unsettling to me. This is a man she considered marrying. To turn on him so completely with no feeling, to me, reflects an ugly inner being, a festering blackness in her soul. The fact that she can’t let it go is disturbing. And to be so unaware of how ugly it makes HER look just seems borderline psychotic.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:33 am

Getting ready to duck Upset

I don't think that tweet from Andi was such a big deal and so horrendously insulting to Nick. She was making a joke, which I'm sure a lot of people out there found funny. I have heard far worse attacks on her character on this board repeatedly than anything she has said about Nick. And I sort of doubt that Nick or Kaitlyn found the tweet all that offensive either.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:05 pm

I doubt very much that Kaitlyn or Nick would be bothered by it whether together or not. I'd rather not see so many discussions about Andi in Kaitlyn threads. She's old news imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:13 pm

My response addressed to Mrs. wasn't so much about Andi, since I've said my last word in her thread, it was about people's similar comments I read on twitter, like the one posted below Andi's tweet, where certain women who work in the field of "relationship advices" or "dating tips" are now "advising" Kaitlyn to non pursue Nick ... that comment by mrs. Patti was just laughable, if I may say, citing Andi as a good reference.
P.S. and yes, I agree, I hope there's no mentioning of her in Kaitlyn's thread. Kaitlyn is her own person with own mind, attitude and soul.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:29 pm

It seems as if the storyboard this season is "follow your heart". It has been said by CH, Fliess, Nick, Kaitlyn, Ali, Sharleen, Brady, included in favored quotes, etc. Following your heart could lead to Shawn, Nick, no one, etc. there are a couple of other key phrases that keep coming up that I want to compile. The other is Lust vs Love.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by kortni Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:46 pm

SueSt wrote:
happygolucky wrote:oh boy ... wish I didn't read/see this ... prefer to remain silent on "the girl who just can't let it go" ... but I do know that saying: different strokes for different folks.

So dear Mrs. wisdom of women's intuition ... we're presenting you Kaitlyn Bristowe, a 30y old woman, who isn't ashamed to talk about sex (& engaging in it), because it's part of the relationship, a woman who doesn't care what other people think about someone, but tries to understand and get to know them herself to make her own judgment, a woman who isn't intimidated to be straight-forward, but prefers the brutal honesty while still remaining respectful and a woman who isn't scared to make a fool out of herself, admit her mistakes and own them!

I’m sorry I saw this too HGL.  What a way to start my morning.  no no  no

Honestly, Andi's continued hatred and vitriol for Nick is upsetting and unsettling to me.  This is a man she considered marrying.  To turn on him so completely with no feeling, to me, reflects an ugly inner being, a festering blackness in her soul.  The fact that she can’t let it go is disturbing.  And to be so unaware of how ugly it makes HER look just seems borderline psychotic.

She dumped his butt at F2 so I don't see where she considered marring him. deadhorse
If Kaitlyn likes Nick go for it baby her choice.

kortni

Female Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:52 pm

laugh out loud Kortni, I don't think Kait is that stupid either, but we shall see!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:25 pm

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 67 9k=

I understand that this is not an Andi thread so will quickly respond and finish my comments on this subject.
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.
I stand by my comments on Andi.
If her aim was to warn K she could have done that privately. She didn't.
To me, her continued shots at Nick reflect her narcissistic and nasty nature (the tip of the iceberg).... Otherwise, walk away. But she can't.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:33 pm

Ali F. ( in her blog) Said Nick's relationship with Kait would hurt Andi.  Still do not know if she was making a dig at Andi, sympathizing, or was being snarky.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:37 pm

She might just be stating facts.  That is why I want SWSNBN other ex to be the bachelor.  Sometimes revenge is a dish best serves cold.  Kaitlyn have a right to talk to whom ever she fances and no one have the right to tell her otherwise.  SHSNBN is has step over the bounds and need to be put in her place and fast.

Nick is SWSNBN gloried trash and someone else in the future treasure so she not tbe telling kaitlyn what to do with her life.

Last edited by reason on Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 69 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22