SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by oishioishi Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:35 pm

http://42againstthegrain.blogspot.com

I don't hate Britt and this article has many valid points.

Personally, I'm for neither team and I try to see things objectively for what it is -- my guilty pleasure entertainment. "I've never "boycotted" any season/lead -- I don't give it/him/her that much power.

If I like the season, I'll watch/dvr it and if I don't, I watch less. Admittedly, I'm more likely to miss/forget the Bachelorette in summer season as I'm usually out and about doing things in the summer and vacationing. The Bachelorette honestly could use a shakeup like this move anyhow bc frankly the "guys" don't  normally create too much drama on the show.

oishioishi

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:48 pm

Thanks oishioishi for bringing the link over.

P.S another example of posts copied and pasted for an article.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:04 pm

Diana wrote:
Mirzam wrote:According to this tweet, it looks like the men will be making their decision today....

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  6m6 minutes ago
So looks like the guys will decide today RT @fleissmeister: Very strange 2 see two Bachelorettes. Tough decision now belongs to the 25 guys.
Please Kaitlyn! Praying

FWIW (which isn't much probably), RS now seems to think that the men will choose Kaitlyn. He said so on his video chat last night.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:10 pm

^ Yeah, he was more so alluding to the fact that the picking of the bachelorette would be fixed by production because while Britt has her fans, there are more Kaitlyn fans and most former leads/contestants from the show prefer Kaitlyn, so it's kind of forcing production into a corner.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:12 pm

Production will blame the result of who the 'Ette is on the guys. Even though the guys will probably be "encouraged" by production on whom to vote. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:22 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Production will blame the result of who the 'Ette is on the guys. Even though the guys will probably be "encouraged" by production on whom to vote. cantstopl

I can't see either girl being let go at this point so the "accounting room" guys are likely going to fix a draw. If they let one girl go after night 1, how does TPTB keep the buzz momentum going?  We are still months away from airing and viewers are more interested in this story than Chris & Whitney and DWTS.

In the most dramatic rose ceremony ever, the 25th man picks "no one" as wife material! On to round 2.   The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 28 3806527698

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:27 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Production will blame the result of who the 'Ette is on the guys. Even though the guys will probably be "encouraged" by production on whom to vote. cantstopl

I agree! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:37 pm

I have been thinking about this for ages...and something seems off about the whole decision with Britt...I didn't like her not because she was pretty but because she was a brat - first with the disrespect shown when she didn't get the group rose...then when she constantly flipper her hair and tried to make everything about her..then the ridiculous blaming Carly when she said that she was going to eliminate herself before the rose- then throwing a temper tantrum crying in the street because Chris wanted her gone! I didn't dislike her because of her comments on Arlington or her "beauty" just her over the top personality....which given social media seems to be what turned a lot of people off her....so why ...would the producers of the show take a chance and cast her? And constantly make excuses for her behaviour? I do believe they would see a drop in ratings if Britt is cast maybe not huge but given Andi's season was low why would they possibly take a chance? My guess is she has some sort of personal relationship with someone on the show,ABC executive,.whatver maybe she was there dog walker/ child babysitter something...there is something personal going on...otherwise why take the risk of alienating viewers?...sorry for being long winded ...it just seems soon odd.

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:48 pm

Welcomeparty! Kiltburn!

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 28 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:59 pm

Thank you Brill..first time poster ...sorry for my spelling mistakes.. :cutesmile!:

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:51 pm

At this point, Britt is probably naturally over the top. Doesnt make her a bad person, just annoying.

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:36 pm

Kiltburn wrote:My guess is she has some sort of personal relationship with someone on the show,ABC executive,.whatver maybe she was there dog walker/ child babysitter something...there is something personal going on...otherwise why take the risk of alienating viewers?...sorry for being long winded ...it just seems soon odd.

Hey--that may be a good guess, esp if Britt ends up being the sole Bachelorette.

But TPTB know their audience is predominantly female. They edited Britt to be not liked by much of the fandom. You can add me to the list of people who won't watch if it's Britt. (I skipped JuPa)

CH was certainly lying when he said on ATFR that the fandom was "equally" split between Britt and Kaitlyn. But if you assume they know what they're doing, then I could see the 2 Bach idea being a way to stir interest for a while--and it's succeeded!-- and THEN fixing it so the fan fave, Kaitlyn, wins. I really liked Kaitlyn and will definitely tune in for her.

Fortunately we should know in plenty of time before the show airs so we can decide whether to tune in on night 1 or not.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83