SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
sophienette wrote:Well we will know soon I am sure! I mean come on... how do they hope to keep it under wrap all through filming? Is the rejected girl going to be in hiding for he next 3 months?

Ha! They'll keep her bound and gagged and shuffle her from one locale to another. Kind of like Weekend at Bernie's.

I wish! giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:33 pm

KB_Mom wrote:JMO but I think Kaitlyn really got sandbagged on this deal.  Pure speculation on my part but I suspect she was told she had the lead, but before the contract was signed, for reasons that escape me, they couldn't let go of the idea of Britt as the lead and pulled the rug out from under Kaitlyn by going with the two Bachelorettes idea.

I am still baffled by the edit they gave Britt and the throwing her under the bus if they were at least considering her for next lead.  I guess I should take pride in being unable to follow how the evil and sick MF mind works.

And I hate the idea of them humiliating Kaitlyn if the men choose Britt.

But since I am stubborn, I am still going to hope it will be Kaitlyn until the bitter end.

I still think it's going to be Kaitlyn. It seems like pretty much everyone from Bachelor Nation, except Trista, is on her side and I don't think they would take such a strong position against Britt, if she was the next Bachelorette. I think that they are just doing this "2 Bachelorette" thing to get people talking (and it's working!) and to have a storyline for the season (what happens if the Bachelorette falls for a guy who didn't pick her?). They can manipulate it to get the guys to choose whoever they want, and I think it's going to be Kaitlyn. The whole time they made the announcement and on JK, it seemed like Britt was just happy to get a last-minute invite while Kaitlyn was pissed because she went from being the lead to half the lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:43 pm

I didn't realize that this thread existed, so I am copying this conversation from the original thread (Sharlene's):

MiaHawk wrote:

I never would wish disappointment, rejection or humiliation on anyone, but when you sign up for this show you are naive to think it isn't in your future in some way, shape, or form. And even if you think it's not going to be YOU that is humiliated, you do know that it WILL be SOMEONE that signed up for the show that is edited poorly and made to look the fool. So, if you associate with an enterprise that revels in manipulating, coercing, and damaging people's personal reputations, I don't think you should be all that shocked that your emotions are not treated with kid gloves.

I don't think it was any less humiliating for Jay to be rejected on night one than it will be for either B or K to be rejected that first night. "Humiliation", after all, is a choice. Jay did nothing wrong on his night one. The majority of ladies just happened to get a better vibe from Byron, I guess.  It's the same crap that happens night after night in a bar. People make snap judgments about you.

This show is all about snap judgments. No lead can possibly get to know all 25 contenders well enough on night one to make an informed decision on which one they wish to marry a few weeks later. The lead goes by gut, by initial attraction and the level of ease of their interactions. Who is to say that every season of a "failed" final relationship did not have Mr or Mrs Right who got eliminated on night one, just because of a snap decision by the lead? So, my point is, it happens. It happens in real life and it happens on this show, just not typically TO the lead. However, when we do have a main contender exit early (like Brooks or Graham) then it's the same thing. Even worse for the lead who has developed feelings for the contender by that point.

On night one, how can you really feel badly about being eliminated? The lead does not even KNOW you. Same for the 'ette that gets the ax. What does that really say about that person? Nothing. It says nothing. So, no, this rejection does not necessarily have to be heartbreaking. It is all in how you deal with it. It is what it is, whether it is on a paid tv show or in a bar. C'est la vie.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:46 pm

I agree 100% with that post! :yes:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:55 pm

I don't think I can handle watching two stories so for me it's better that they choose one lead the first night. If it's Britt that they chose I simply will not watch. Hope we find out soon after filming the M&G.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:03 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:JMO but I think Kaitlyn really got sandbagged on this deal.  Pure speculation on my part but I suspect she was told she had the lead, but before the contract was signed, for reasons that escape me, they couldn't let go of the idea of Britt as the lead and pulled the rug out from under Kaitlyn by going with the two Bachelorettes idea.

I am still baffled by the edit they gave Britt and the throwing her under the bus if they were at least considering her for next lead.  I guess I should take pride in being unable to follow how the evil and sick MF mind works.

But since I am stubborn, I am still going to hope it will be Kaitlyn until the bitter end.

I still think it's going to be Kaitlyn. It seems like pretty much everyone from Bachelor Nation, except Trista, is on her side and I don't think they would take such a strong position against Britt, if she was the next Bachelorette. I think that they are just doing this "2 Bachelorette" thing to get people talking (and it's working!) and to have a storyline for the season (what happens if the Bachelorette falls for a guy who didn't pick her?). They can manipulate it to get the guys to choose whoever they want, and I think it's going to be Kaitlyn. The whole time they made the announcement and on JK, it seemed like Britt was just happy to get a last-minute invite while Kaitlyn was pissed because she went from being the lead to half the lead.
You are giving The Bachelor nation too much importance.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:08 pm

Just saw this article posted on facebook. CH talks a little bit about how the Bachelorette season is going to work.

The Bachelor's Harrison on Chris' Easy Choice and How That Bachelorette Twist Will Work

http://www.tvguide.com/news/bachelor-chris-harrison-finale-bachelorette/

Based on the article, it looks like one of the bachelorettes is going to get the boot the first night. I think this is the backdoor way of TPTB giving the gig to Britt. I hope it's unsuccessful and the men choose Kaitlyn.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:10 pm

I believe the men will choose who MF wants.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:16 pm

StacyNor wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

In your opinion, you mean?

And, I'm not giving Bachelor Nation too much credit. I just think that they usually can predict who the lead and winner will be, because they know about edit and interview talk points. They all though it was going to be Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn was the one who was asked "first", and I think it will be her at the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:22 pm

I think tptb will manipulate this situation to get whichever girl they want, like someone suggested yesterday, by picking the men who already prefer whoever they want. I think if they're setting either one up, it's Britt because her meltdown would be so much more epic and dramatic. Otoh, they do seem to love Britt and might be setting Kait up to turn around an announce that it's out of their hands, the men chose Britt, not them.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:29 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
StacyNor wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

And, I'm not giving Bachelor Nation too much credit. I just think that they usually can predict who the lead and winner will be, because they know about edit and interview talk points. They all though it was going to be Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn was the one who was asked "first", and I think it will be her at the end.  
I just think TPTB won't make their decisions just because of what former contestants want. They do what is best for them and they wanted Britt and that is why Britt is a contender of being The Bacherlotte. If it was all about Kaitlyn they wouldn't be in this predicament. The bachelor nation can cry until next month it won't change their decision. They will be back tweeting because they cling on this franchise like bees.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:45 pm

StacyNor wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
StacyNor wrote:

I just think TPTB won't make their decisions just because of what former contestants want. They do what is best for them and they wanted Britt and that is why Britt is a contender of being The Bacherlotte. If it was all about Kaitlyn they wouldn't be in this predicament. The bachelor nation can cry until next month it won't change their decision. They will be back tweeting because they cling on this franchise like bees.

I never said that they would make their decision based on what former contestants want. I said that former contestants are very good at predicting the next lead, they all predicted Kaitlyn, and I think TPTB will make the guys choose Kaitlyn.

I still don't think they wanted Britt. They would have given her a better edit if they did, and they wouldn't have had Chris Soules bash her in his blog (and he STILL said in an interview today he wants Kaitlyn as 'ette). I still think the only reason they are doing this is because Bachelorette ratings were pretty bad, and they needed to get people talking about SOMETHING. I don't think that they are going to take a chance like Juan Pablo again, where a huge portion of the audience hates the lead. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83