SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 pm

I think they could make it work with both Kaitlyn and Britt the whole season. There's usually two 1-on-1 dates per episode, so let Kaitlyn take a guy on one date and then let Britt take a guy on the other date. They could both be on the group dates and each hand out a rose on it and they could alternate the roses during the rose ceremony. The fans of both are happy and neither girl has to feel like crap the first night. It'd be something different.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:03 pm

bluwavz wrote:I think they could make it work with both Kaitlyn and Britt the whole season. There's usually two 1-on-1 dates per episode, so let Kaitlyn take a guy on one date and then let Britt take a guy on the other date. They could both be on the group dates and each hand out a rose on it and they could alternate the roses during the rose ceremony. The fans of both are happy and neither girl has to feel like crap the first night. It'd be something different.

I feel like that would probably end up being worse. They only choose about 4-5 guys that are realistic possibilities for F1; everyone else is just there for drama. So, that would probably lead to Britt and Kaitlyn spending the WHOLE season fighting for those 4-5 guys. The guys would end up having all the power, and no matter who they chose, half the audience would be upset. Team Britt viewers would go "ew, how could he choose Kaitlyn? She's so ugly and slutty" and team Kaitlyn viewers would go "ew, how could he choose Britt? She's so fake and doesn't even shower!"

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:16 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I think they could make it work with both Kaitlyn and Britt the whole season. There's usually two 1-on-1 dates per episode, so let Kaitlyn take a guy on one date and then let Britt take a guy on the other date. They could both be on the group dates and each hand out a rose on it and they could alternate the roses during the rose ceremony. The fans of both are happy and neither girl has to feel like crap the first night. It'd be something different.

I feel like that would probably end up being worse. They only choose about 4-5 guys that are realistic possibilities for F1; everyone else is just there for drama. So, that would probably lead to Britt and Kaitlyn spending the WHOLE season fighting for those 4-5 guys. The guys would end up having all the  power, and no matter who they chose, half the audience would be upset. Team Britt viewers would go "ew, how could he choose Kaitlyn? She's so ugly and slutty" and team Kaitlyn viewers would go "ew, how could he choose Britt? She's so fake and doesn't even shower!"

I know but I feel like they're going to have to do something different if they don't want ratings like they had for Andi's season. I think they'd get the most viewers with both girls. Where my idea gets tricky is when it gets to HTD's and FD's. Not sure how they'd go about that if they went with both of them.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:22 pm

RS has his recap up, and he said that the Bachelorette starts filming either tomorrow night or Thursday night. I think we will know fairly soon who the men choose.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:54 pm

This is a discussion thread.
Discussion threads discuss both positive and negative, as you will, toward cast.
Please refer to site rules as members of the forum are not negative topics of discussion. Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:57 pm

CH says he thinks it'll be one B'ette after night one.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/bachelor-chris-harrison-finale-bachelorette/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:07 pm

That is how I took what he said last night. Two reduced to one after the first night.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:09 pm

Sable wrote:RS has his recap up, and he said that the Bachelorette starts filming either tomorrow night or Thursday night.  I think we will know fairly soon who the men choose.

That soon? Yikes!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:16 pm

JMO but I think Kaitlyn really got sandbagged on this deal. Pure speculation on my part but I suspect she was told she had the lead, but before the contract was signed, for reasons that escape me, they couldn't let go of the idea of Britt as the lead and pulled the rug out from under Kaitlyn by going with the two Bachelorettes idea.

I am still baffled by the edit they gave Britt and the throwing her under the bus if they were at least considering her for next lead. I guess I should take pride in being unable to follow how the evil and sick MF mind works.

And I hate the idea of them humiliating Kaitlyn if the men choose Britt.

But since I am stubborn, I am still going to hope it will be Kaitlyn until the bitter end.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:18 pm

Well we will know soon I am sure! I mean come on... how do they hope to keep it under wrap all through filming? Is the rejected girl going to be in hiding for he next 3 months?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:24 pm

sophienette wrote:Well we will know soon I am sure! I mean come on... how do they hope to keep it under wrap all through filming? Is the rejected girl going to be in hiding for he next 3 months?

Ha! They'll keep her bound and gagged and shuffle her from one locale to another. Kind of like Weekend at Bernie's.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:27 pm

atem wrote:
Sable wrote:RS has his recap up, and he said that the Bachelorette starts filming either tomorrow night or Thursday night.  I think we will know fairly soon who the men choose.

That soon?  Yikes!

Britt already signed off from IG. Just posted asking her followers to wish her luck.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83