SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Mirzam Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:39 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Maybe they decided to continue with both Kaitlyn and Britt  . . .?

Or perhaps it was a landslide for one.....? Embarrassing.... Embarassed
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Mirzam Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:42 pm

At least we will know who it is today......
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:02 pm

Suglitz3 wrote:@Chasingpavements

I agree with the person who said...nobody will change their opinion on either now. Lol. But I will say in Britts defense (because I am so shocked at how much people bash her due to editing and her being honest. She was NICE to everyone in the house the ONLY time she was out of line was when she said something about the rose. And whe was honest with everyone about Arlington...even Chris...she said she joked about it and thought it was small (like the other girls) but then after thinking about it and realizing she would be living at the house with Chris...not in the town...and most likely assuming she could still drive to places for entertainment like Chris does now...she changed her mind...like people do all the time. ANYWAY..point is...I honestly think they edited it to make her look like a villan near the end. so when people think they wanted her all along to be the ette it makes me wonder if they really did. Unless they did that for ratings.

Okay. I got way off base here.
I wanted to say. People should never tear down someones character. She has a strong connection to God and charity work. If you look on her instagram, she has posted things WAY before the Bachelor was around. And her father has as well way before any of this. Another way that shows her character is she never bashes anyone. And she also has some strange pics on instagram from a long time ago. If she were as fake as people say...she would have taken them down as fast as Kaitlyn did. Point is... keep a bit of an open mind about people and realize reality tv can make even the nicest person look a certain way when they record you 24/7..provoke you with questions during interview/confession(whatever they call it) and put you in situations.Edit edit edit. Same with Kaitlyn..they did it to her too.

We'll just have to agree to disagree, because I don't think Britt was as nice as she wants to make out. She kept bursting into tears when other girls got dates or were telling about their dates in order to turn the attention to herself. If you think it was genuine, then feel free, but it's still selfish to make others feel bad about the attention they got. She herself would be all over Chris in front of the other girls without a care in the world. She also questioned Chris giving Kaitlyn a rose during the camping date she herself wasn't even on, because she thinks it was validating sexual behaviour. As if that's the only thing Kaitlyn has to offer. How is that nice? She also claimed other girls were thinking of going home, even though we never saw anyone say anything of the sort. Maybe Kelsey did in private, but that's all. Then once she got herself sent home with her own outbursts, she quickly turned herself into a victim and started blaming Carly for it. All through WTA she was focused on blaming Carly for bullying and even told Chris she wasn't mad at him for believing her, when that is NOT why he sent her home. It was disrespectful of her to even suggest that, not to mention saying she'd be with Chris now, if it wasn't for Carly. As if Chris's F1 didn't matter at all. And the super long hug and the hand holding etc. Disrespectful.

That's how many things I could list that bothered me about her without even getting into the OTT histrionic behaviour that comes off really fake. And none of them are editing tricks, they happened.

I think she's one of those people for whom it's very important to be liked by everyone, so they act all nice and innocent, but once someone doesn't like them or give them the attention they crave, they get very manipulative.

northernviewer wrote:I would put modelling pics in a different category than party pics - absolutely.  Apples and oranges IMO

Eta - don't get me wrong it's not that I dislike Kaitlyn, I'm just pointing out that's she's no paragon of virtue. Britt has been painted as lower than low, when in reality there's more more reasons for Kaitlyn to not be bachette material

I might put proper modelling pics in a different category as well, but she's only modelling herself in those pics. I doubt she got paid for them, more like the other way around, since they're portfolio pics. And she put them online herself. That's why I don't see much of a difference.

And I haven't seen anyone act like Kaitlyn is a paragon of virtue. We just think she's more herself thank Britt and actually has a sense of humour. Britt is yet to humour me in any way. Though that wailing outside on the curb was pretty hilarious.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:24 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Maybe they decided to continue with both Kaitlyn and Britt  . . .?

Yes please!!! I would love this to be true.

As far as pics of Kaitlyn and Britt...all I can say is thank goodness social media did not exist when I was in college and in my 20's. I had a Lotta fun and don't regret one minute of my partying days. Hugesmile
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:27 pm

Both Britt and Kaitlyn were edited for us to see what TPTB wanted us to see. I don't think anyone could argue with that. 
But, Britt was disrespectful of Whitney, for sure, with the hug and handholding at the WTA. She was disrespectful of Kaitlyn during the confrontation with Chris over the group date roses given to Kaitlyn. She was disrespectful of Chris during both of those situations as well, telling him essentially that he didn't have the right to give a rose to Kaitlyn if SHE was his girl (she obviously wasn't at that early time.) Maybe we have to blame Chris for being so nice to each of the girls making them feel they were the only "one" for him? 
My point, I guess, is that as much as Britt wants to tell us how Christian she is and how caring she is, she has work she needs to do on her own personality and self awareness before she really reaches her true potential as a person.
Now I guess I better stop judging too Hugesmile
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:32 pm

Mirzam wrote:

Or perhaps it was a landslide for one.....? Embarrassing.... Embarassed  

Or maybe they are having a two on one today! question
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:33 pm

Or maybe there was a tie (another twist by the producers) and both continue on a little further until they choose again...
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:35 pm

^ I couldn't be a tie with 25 guys, unless CH got to vote and we know who he would vote for. hmmm

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:43 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Or maybe there was a tie (another twist by the producers) and both continue on a little further until they choose again...

This would be great! I am anxiously waiting! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:43 pm

MF referencing the smoke says a vote and a choice was made. We're just waiting to find out who later today.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:45 pm

I think the difference between Kaitlyn and Britt in terms of who's more real was most obvious at the ATFR and JKL. Britt kept saying how they're friends and it's gonna be awesome while Kaitlyn looked like she could barely tolerate Britt's presence and flat out said it's "not ideal". I'll take the latter any day. I don't believe for one minute that they're actual friends or that Britt's enthusiasm has to do with anything other than her being sure she'll win.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:53 pm

RS just tweeted "series of tweets coming in 10 minutes"

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83