SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:21 pm

lipsis wrote:Ya all can go with Team Yellow Shorts, I'm going with Big Ben out of this group.

And dang, Kaitlyn looks like my Catherine in some of those pictures.

Sooooooooo happy she is the Ette!

IA lipsis!!! I loved the way they were looking at each other before I knew his name! She has a shy little smile, not something we've seen during the season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:23 pm

Yup, Ben is hawt and tats suggest he might have some edge which I can see going over really well with our free spirit lead.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SeanCat25 Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:44 pm

my top 2 for her so far are Big Ben, Jared Smiley Just based on what is suited for Kaitlyn.

SeanCat25

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:53 pm

I don't know about Kaitlyn but Ben is definitely not my type. Now Jared's another story. I'll wait until I hear them talk though. Impressions change.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:50 am

Kaitlyn is so cute in the boxing photos, looks like she's having a blast so far. I predict she's going to be very surprised by how much she falls for one of these men by the end! I hope he's a good guy.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:45 am

I am with the majority and find Tanner, Big Ben, and Jared very attractive!!!! I can't wait to see the rest of her guys! I haven't watched a full season of 'Ette since Emily, so I am excited to get back into it. I wasn't drawn to either Kaitlyn or Britt, however I am really starting to love Katilyns spunk (reminds me a lot of Jillian) Looks like we're in for a hot summer whipped

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthernMomOf4 Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:30 pm

I guess I am in the minority here.  I am very, very disappointed the chose Kaitlyn and won't be watching.  I found her opening comments to be vulgar and classless and she is note nearly as attractive.  

For me another Jillian, i.e. party girl that chooses the biggest joke in the house, is not a positive.

Oh well, enjoy!  I didn't bother watching much of Chris since he bored me to tears so I won't miss watching this one!

SouthernMomOf4

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:32 pm

SouthernMomOf4 wrote:I guess I am in the minority here.  I am very, very disappointed the chose Kaitlyn and won't be watching.  I found her opening comments to be vulgar and classless and she is note nearly as attractive.  

For me another Jillian, i.e. party girl that chooses the biggest joke in the house, is not a positive.

Oh well, enjoy!  I didn't bother watching much of Chris since he bored me to tears so I won't miss watching this one!

Well, she might not choose the biggest joke in the house, you know.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:38 pm

I don't think there's anything wrong with Jill, she's a really successful, smart woman, she just made a poor choice in her f1. I would be ok if Kait wanted to emulate Jill, provided she doesn't fall in love with the villain like Jillian did on her season.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:05 pm

^^ agreed Alanna. I know people who made contact with Jillian after her stint and I have never heard anything negative about, always very glowing reviews.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:14 pm

Jillian was SO close. Her F2 and F3 were really stand-up guys, but, somehow, she chose Ed over them. I'll never understand why she did that and why she put up with his behavior for so long. I think that she was just blinded by her love for him, because she did an interview recently where it seemed like a combination of distance and dating a good guy has shown her how awful Ed truly was.

Anyways, I'm sure that 50+% of the people on this board will hate Kaitlyn's F1 and will have lost respect for her by the end of the season. That's just how it goes with most leads. Personally, I think that she's way more confident than Jillian and must be better at choosing men, since she said that Chris dumping her was the only time she had been on that side of a break-up. I think she'll do a better job at picking a guy, but we'll see!

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:53 pm

I think odds are stacked so heavily against a love match to start with that unless a lead clearly has no interest in marriage, I tend to figure it is all the same. Just, well, hopefully I won't be yelling "NOOOOOO!!!" at my screen!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83