SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by nutty1 Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:55 pm

RS just said in his blog that Nick was seen filming alone with Kaitlyn and making out with her!! Thats all he knows right now. There are pics of the 2 of them too.

I am working and cannot copy everything over.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:06 pm

Are you guys sure he hasn't been there from day one of filming?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:16 pm

I am not in the least bit surprised that Nick appears to be on the season now. It was pretty obvious to me at least that the guy loves the fact that he was on the show and the attention. How nice that they were already making out. He'll be another Chris B laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:17 pm

I was just starting to like Nick again.... ugh.

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 70 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:20 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I am not in the least bit surprised that Nick appears to be on the season now. It was pretty obvious to me at least that the guy loves the fact that he was on the show and the attention. How nice that they were already making out. He'll be another Chris B laugh out loud

I like Nick, and I am sure that there is no bias in play here, but I sincerely haven't seen anything, post Bachelorette 10, to indicate that he "loves the fact that he was on the show and the attention." He has been his normal self and only takes pictures with fans of the show, when asked.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:22 pm

julychild wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I am not in the least bit surprised that Nick appears to be on the season now. It was pretty obvious to me at least that the guy loves the fact that he was on the show and the attention. How nice that they were already making out. He'll be another Chris B laugh out loud

I like Nick, and I am sure that there is no bias in play here, but I sincerely haven't seen anything, post Bachelorette 10, to indicate that he "loves the fact that he was on the show and the attention." He has been his normal self and only takes pictures with fans of the show, when asked.

Agree julychild.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:23 pm

bleuberry wrote:I was just starting to like Nick again.... ugh.

Me too.. Kind of. It's funny to me though. Wasn't he somewhat involved with Julie Berry and apparently hooked up with her? And now he's on Kaitlyn's season and already making out with her? It's funny to think about how he outed Andi for sleeping with him on the FD. It seems like he gets around himself laugh out loud I wonder if he'll out Kaitlyn for sleeping with him if he makes it that far since she already said on Chris' season that the FS is meant for test driving all the cars. Man, this is hilarious laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:27 pm

julychild wrote:

He follows many past contestants on social media and they're even contestants from years ago. He live tweeted every episode of BIP and the Bachelor. He's now on another season of the bachelorette. That's two bachelorette seasons in a row. I've seen a lot about he supposedly has moved on from the show, and yet here he is on another season. That's not moving on from it, and neither is keeping up with past contestants from years ago or live tweeting every episode.

Everything I said IMO shows that he very much likes being a part of it all, otherwise he wouldn't go on another season.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:27 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I was just starting to like Nick again.... ugh.

Me too.. Kind of. It's funny to me though. Wasn't he somewhat involved with Julie Berry and apparently hooked up with her? And now he's on Kaitlyn's season and already making out with her? It's funny to think about how he outed Andi for sleeping with him on the FD. It seems like he gets around himself laugh out loud I wonder if he'll out Kaitlyn for sleeping with him if he makes it that far since she already said on Chris' season that the FS is meant for test driving all the cars. Man, this is hilarious laugh out loud
If Kaitlyn wants to save herself from an AFR like Andi I don't think Nick is getting any action in the FS

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:35 pm

Oh great. This season is going to be highly entertaining. How long do we think Nick will last?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:38 pm

I can't believe a couple of us were able to guess this was going to happen a week or so ago!! Wow, so this really is Bryron's season all over again, with Nick being "Mary". Wonder if he'll make it to the end? A few of us did say Kaitlyn's type is half-jerk, like Nick V.

Im sure that Nick is going to get a lot of hate for doing this, but I love him and am excited to see him take a chance on love again.

Last edited by chasingpavements on Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:40 pm

He has a total crush on Kaitlyn and he had wished Britt was ette so he had a chance. I guess this is his chance? Kinda sucks that it has to be on a TV show... or TPTB are setting him up for BIP laugh out loud.

This will be entertaining for sure...

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83