SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by sbolduc Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:41 am

Or are they setting him up for the Bachelor?
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by ElonM Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:45 am

sbolduc wrote:Or are they setting him up for the Bachelor?

yes please Hugesmile
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:45 am

Just checked in to find out this news about Nick, and am excited to see how it plays out. The producers must be salivating, considering how controversial his stint on Andi's season was. I really hope he makes it far, and especially as far as the FS, because I am curious if his proclaimed views about sex/intimacy being inappropriate without both parties being in love first will be broached by him to Kaitlyn. Should be interesting. :Nod:

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:02 am

ElonM wrote:

yes please Hugesmile
NOOOO please! Ugh, I don't want to see him on my tv ever again...especially as the Bach!

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:08 am

Lost17 wrote:
ElonM wrote:

yes please Hugesmile
NOOOO please! Ugh, I don't want to see him on my tv ever again...especially as the Bach!

Right there with you, Lost.   no
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:34 am

I love this news I actually think they make quite the couple. I love his sharp wit and sense of humor as I do Kaitlyn's.He sucks at group dates so I'm glad he missed a few. Love me some witty Nick as he can keep Kaitlyn on her toes.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:56 am

I don't care about anything as long as he isn't F2 again!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:13 am

ironcat wrote:Just checked in to find out this news about Nick, and am excited to see how it plays out.  The producers must be salivating, considering how controversial his stint on Andi's season was.  I really hope he makes it far, and especially as far as the FS, because I am curious if his proclaimed views about sex/intimacy being inappropriate without both parties being in love first will be broached by him to Kaitlyn.  Should be interesting. :Nod:

I don't think he ever said that...he clarified in his post-ATFR interviews that he was just upset because he felt that Andi did and said certain things that made it seem like she was in love with him. I think it was the sleeping with him a few days before she got engaged to someone else that he thought was inappropriate, not necessarily sex between two people who aren't in love. I'm pretty sure that Kaitlyn can relate, since (IMO) she also got dumped a few days after being intimate with Chris. Nick/Julie did the whole hookup thing, so I don't think that Nick is against sex without love in general; I think he just felt deceived, and I would guess that most F2/F3s feel that way. Only a few, like Tara with Jesse and Reid with Jillian, have actually implied it though.

Anyways, I think that Nick is a lot less naive about the process and TPTB now. I don't think he's going to believe every single word that Kaitlyn and the producers tell him.

Last edited by chasingpavements on Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:14 am

nutty1 wrote:I don't care about anything as long as he isn't F2 again!!!

I actuallly hope he is. I think it would be a riot. rofl :uptonogood

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:18 am

chasingpavements wrote:
ironcat wrote:Just checked in to find out this news about Nick, and am excited to see how it plays out.  The producers must be salivating, considering how controversial his stint on Andi's season was.  I really hope he makes it far, and especially as far as the FS, because I am curious if his proclaimed views about sex/intimacy being inappropriate without both parties being in love first will be broached by him to Kaitlyn.  Should be interesting. :Nod:

I don't think he ever said that...he clarified in his post-ATFR interviews that he was just upset because he felt that Andi did and said certain things that made it seem like she was in love with him. I think it was the sleeping with him a few days before she got engaged to someone else that he thought was inappropriate, not necessarily sex between two people who aren't in love. I'm pretty sure that Kaitlyn can relate, since (IMO) she also got dumped a few days after being intimate with Chris. Nick/Julie did the whole hookup thing, so I don't think that Nick is against sex without love in general; I think he just felt deceived, and I would guess that most F2/F3s feel that way. Only a few, like Tara with Jesse and Reid with Jillian, have actually implied it though.

Anyways, I think that Nick is a lot less naive about the process and TPTB now. I don't think he's going to believe every single word that Kaitlyn and the producers tell him.

I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure he said he didn't believe in having casual sex, and felt that by having sex with someone, you were intimating you were in love with them. That's why he was so angry with Andi, because he made it clear to her that he felt this way, and by her going ahead and doing the deed with him, he took it as confirmation of her feelings for him. There was absolutely zero mention of her getting engaged to Josh being part of his problem, as I recall, he didn't think much of Josh at all at that time.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:27 am

nutty1 wrote:RS just said in his blog that Nick was seen filming alone with Kaitlyn and making out with her!! Thats all he knows right now. There are pics of the 2 of them too.

I am working and cannot copy everything over.

chasingpavements wrote:I can't believe a couple of us were able to guess this was going to happen a week or so ago!! Wow, so this really is Bryron's season all over again, with Nick being "Mary". Wonder if he'll make it to the end? A few of us did say Kaitlyn's type is half-jerk, like Nick V.

Im sure that Nick is going to get a lot of hate for doing this, but I love him and am excited to see him take a chance on love again.

california90 wrote:He has a total crush on Kaitlyn and he had wished Britt was ette so he had a chance. I guess this is his chance? Kinda sucks that it has to be on a TV show... or TPTB are setting him up for BIP laugh out loud.

This will be entertaining for sure...

I know I've said this a couple of times, clapping! clapping! but it has been so much fun watching you all for the last month or so putting the pieces together. He clearly had a crush on her which you all were able to pinpoint. Sleuthers have this script already written out and it's starting to come to fruition. laugh out loud

He has always been nothing but a gentleman. Post show he carried on with his life, and graciously took the negativity in the chin. If he was asked to come back, I say why not. It isn't any different then many of the other contestants that come back. This may be his reward so to speak after being invited to the Red Carpet only to have the carpet pulled out from under him.

Awesome sleuthing! If anyone is interested, in Nick's Fan thread, which I recently changed to Sleuthing because of all the work going on in there, but it has been going on for some time now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:32 am

I suppose it's a matter of interpretation. This is what Nick has said, and what I took it to mean.

That’s why I feel Andi’s decision to have sex with me was not appropriate. Either she was unsure about our relationship or – worse – she was certain she was choosing Josh. In both of those circumstances, I felt as if she didn’t respect my feelings and that she should not have had sex with me.

Why? Well, once we had sex, my feelings of love would be solidified in that scenario.

I took that as meaning that in this particular situation, where Andi wasn't allowed to say "ILY", when he told her that he loved her and how much intimacy with her would mean, and she responded by having sex with him, he took that as her way of telling him that she loved him. He (naively) though she wouldn't have sex with him if she was unsure about him or set on Josh in that particular situation where an engagement would be happening in a few days.

Whatever your beliefs about sex, we live in a very sexual world. To me what’s most important is that the two people involved have a clear understanding of what sex means to the other person. If the emotional attachment to sex isn’t equal, sex can be hurtful. Consequently, it should be treated with the greatest amount of respect.

Again, I took that as meaning that Andi knew that sex would imply love to Nick in this situation and she did it anyways. In a case like with Julie, where they both know that sex did not equal love for them, they are both approaching it with little emotional investment and it will not hurt either as long as they are honest. In the hypothetical Kaitlyn situation, I think that as long as she was honest with him (aka, I want to sleep with you but I'm still figuring out my feelings for the other guys), it would allow him to make a decision on having sex without putting more meaning into it than necessary.

Last edited by chasingpavements on Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83