SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:46 pm

I did wonder if the boss to be did this deliberatly to push the bachelor into the back ground.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by notarose Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:48 pm

reason wrote:I did wonder if the boss to be did this deliberatly to push the bachelor into the back ground.

yes   :yes:

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:52 pm

notarose wrote:I'm still pondering what TPTB's pr plan will be after it is leaked re:next Bette. 

IMO it would work better for the franchise to send Kaitlyn home.  She is very media savy so will keep chatter going.  In fact, at the supposed time the M&G would save been filming, on her IG account pics were still being posted in her "photos of me" section... obvs a busy intern. 
If she were to be eliminated:
- she would continuing snapchat, Twitter, IG and therefore maintain show buzz.  
- she could do some vid interviews
- she could be "spotted" with any of the former leads that endorsed her (basically all of them)
- her current celebrity endorsements (Sean Penn& Charlize, Nick Simmons, Anna Kendrick) make for fun speculation
- speculation would begin on whether she could be next Canadian Bette
                                      on match making with several former cast members based on past flirty tweets 
                                      on whether she would be on BIP

Britt has a sparse SM history, no celeb/former lead endorsements that I know of, and Canadian Bette is not an option.
If let go, she too could do interviews and there would be speculation about BIP and match making.

Overall, letting Kaitlyn go offers TPTB more opportunity to fill in the buzz gap between Bachelor and Bette. 
 Yes, Chris is on DWTS but who knows how many votes he'll get.  Also, JPG and Andi have left a void of 2 seasons since most fans are more interested in "couples that stay together" news.  TPTB needs something.  After such a polarizing announcement that somewhat eclipsed the newly engaged couple, I can't imagine they have a no news plan going forward.
I don't get this theory, doesn't it make more sense to have the Ette be the one every one wants including Anna Kendrick and Sean Penn? "Buzz" doesn't equate to ratings. 

Assuming these same folks continue to watch and tweet for Kait if she's the lead, it could increase viewership since those celebs' fans might start tuning in as well, etc.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:59 pm

They are so dumb if they let the guys choose Britt. IMO. Kaitlyn is the only choice. They should have just let her be the lead in the first place. This is all so lame.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:12 pm

Please don't tell members what to do or what not to say. That's not okay. Please review the rules & guidelines here:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2409-rules-guidelines

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:30 pm

Sable wrote:
StacyNor wrote:
Sable wrote:

Speaking of Britt at the WTA....

After her display of being so heartbroken that she didn't win Chris's heart (and according to her, she would have if it wasn't for Carly Rolling Eyes ), are we to believe that she is really ready to fall in love again?  Wow!  She must not have been that heartbroken then.
Huh! What about Kaitlyn? '' thought Chris wasn't gonna let me go'' or something like that the week we saw her leaving. Are we sure she is ready for marriage and kids?

Kaitlyn wasn't a sobbing, hysterical mess at the WTA.  She didn't go up and give Chris and extremely long and uncomfortable hug and then basically demand she get to sit up there w/Chris and Chris.   I think Kaitlyn's comments were meant to portray how she was feeling back in the moment in November when Chris let her go, not how she was feeling then and there at the WTA or in the here and now.
Because she thought she had the gig in the bag. Kaitlyn also hardly talked in WTA and she is a chit chatter but then she already was acting like The Bacherlotte.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:37 pm

Alanna wrote:
notarose wrote:I'm still pondering what TPTB's pr plan will be after it is leaked re:next Bette. 

IMO it would work better for the franchise to send Kaitlyn home.  She is very media savy so will keep chatter going.  In fact, at the supposed time the M&G would save been filming, on her IG account pics were still being posted in her "photos of me" section... obvs a busy intern. 
If she were to be eliminated:
- she would continuing snapchat, Twitter, IG and therefore maintain show buzz.  
- she could do some vid interviews
- she could be "spotted" with any of the former leads that endorsed her (basically all of them)
- her current celebrity endorsements (Sean Penn& Charlize, Nick Simmons, Anna Kendrick) make for fun speculation
- speculation would begin on whether she could be next Canadian Bette
                                      on match making with several former cast members based on past flirty tweets 
                                      on whether she would be on BIP

Britt has a sparse SM history, no celeb/former lead endorsements that I know of, and Canadian Bette is not an option.
If let go, she too could do interviews and there would be speculation about BIP and match making.

Overall, letting Kaitlyn go offers TPTB more opportunity to fill in the buzz gap between Bachelor and Bette. 
 Yes, Chris is on DWTS but who knows how many votes he'll get.  Also, JPG and Andi have left a void of 2 seasons since most fans are more interested in "couples that stay together" news.  TPTB needs something.  After such a polarizing announcement that somewhat eclipsed the newly engaged couple, I can't imagine they have a no news plan going forward.
I don't get this theory, doesn't it make more sense to have the Ette be the one every one wants including Anna Kendrick and Sean Penn? "Buzz" doesn't equate to ratings. 

Assuming these same folks continue to watch and tweet for Kait if she's the lead, it could increase viewership since those celebs' fans might start tuning in as well, etc.
What would Anna and Sean bring in the table? It is not like they will be discussing the show in every interview and to be honest even if they did bring it up it wouldn't make headlines.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:51 pm

StacyNor wrote: Notarose wrote-
Alanna wrote:

What would Anna and Sean bring in the table? It is not like they will be discussing the show in every interview and to be honest even if they did bring it up it wouldn't make headlines.

Apparently it would make headlines.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/sean-penn-is-team-kaitlyn-watches-bachelor-with-charlize-theron-2015133
http://www.people.com/article/sean-penn-bachelorette-team-kaitlyn-bristowe-jimmy-kimmel

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:00 pm

^^Now that is hilarious albean!!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:11 pm

Kimmel has to stay impartial now but he and his wife seem to be pro Britt.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:05 pm

albean99 wrote:
StacyNor wrote: Notarose wrote-
Alanna wrote:

Apparently it would make headlines.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/sean-penn-is-team-kaitlyn-watches-bachelor-with-charlize-theron-2015133
http://www.people.com/article/sean-penn-bachelorette-team-kaitlyn-bristowe-jimmy-kimmel
I meant when the show aired, when ratings matter. I even saw Sean blog making rounds about he hated the 2 bacherlotte thing on Just Jared.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:08 pm

northernviewer wrote:Kimmel has to stay impartial now but he and his wife seem to be pro Britt.

I don't really think so; he's nice to everyone that goes on his show, including Ashley I and Chris, even if he mocks them when they are not on. I don't even think he cares, I think he just wants it to be the person that would be the easiest to make fun of and that's obviously Britt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83