SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:43 pm

notarose wrote:I think TPTB just announced 2 Bettes so viewers have something to talk about until the show airs and, as someone said upthread, to bring more viewers into night 1.  Of course it will be spoiled as to who will continue in the role (according to the article with the CH interview someone posted it does sound like the decision will be made night 1) but viewers will want know why a particular girl was rejected/picked and tune in. 

IMO the spin is beautiful girl vs funny girl.  Basically a disservice to both. 

I also agree with the post upthread that during casting they ask who each guy prefers so the deck is stacked going in and basically 1 of the girls is the "fall girl".  Even if they cast 12:12 and 1 neutral some viewers won't buy it. 

Ashley H went through a bit of that with rag mags initially claiming she was a default pick.  That gradually became old news as the season progressed as will the circumstances of the next solo Bette.

I think EVERY cast member on the show entertains the idea of being the next lead when they sign up.  Once they are on the season they may change their mind or not.  It's just part of "the process". 
Of course I prefer Kaitlyn but Britt has equal right to be on the show.  C'est la vie.

Yep, I agree. Both have the right but I just far prefer Kaitlyn to Britt. I believed very little of what came out of Britt's mouth all season and thought she came across like a D-list actress.

And, what happened to picking a Bachelorette with a career or a sad story or a talent or something other than just a pretty face trying to make it in Hollywood by supporting herself as a waitress?  

If Britt is picked, it will all come down to the guys. And, I am going to have a hard time rooting for someone to "win." Can't believe that it just might be the first season ever that I skip the Bachelorette.

#TeamKaitlyn!  Praying
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:48 pm

If it is Britt I will have to skip the season because I know that for any decent guy I liked, I would be rooting for him to be sent home, certainly not to be her F1 and that's just too weird for me. Plus, I could never stomach all her fake tears and "me,me, me" moments.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:49 pm

Well if they pick Britt, then they deserve a season with her, and I can't wait to watch. :uptonogood

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:52 pm

relaxing wrote:I'm sure it will be Britt after night one.  If they wanted it to be Kaitlyn it would be. Easy choice.  Clearly TPTB want Britt so this way, they can say we tried to give the fans their fav, but oops sorry, the guys decided to kick her to the curb.

To borrow a quote, I would rather eat dirt and wash it down with a bag of hair, than see a fake "choice" episode that keeps Britt over Kaitlyn, and Britt's reaction to "winning" the Bacelorette title.  I wish Kaitlyn could just say no thanks and get out of this.

So not cool, TPTB.

ITA...I wish Kaitlyn would say thanks but no thanks. If it is Britt I will not be watching...just don't like her.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:54 pm

KB_Mom wrote:If it is Britt I will have to skip the season because I know that for any decent guy I liked, I would be rooting for him to be sent home, certainly not to be her F1 and that's just too weird for me. Plus, I could never stomach all her fake tears and "me,me, me" moments.

If it is Britt, I hope the guys pull antics on her just like she pulled on Chris's season. I hope they question her on why certain people got roses (just like she questioned Chris for giving Kaitlyn a rose at the lake group date) and I hope one of them confronts her after she gives a group date rose to someone else (like she did when Chris gave Kaitlyn the group date rose before hometowns).
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:12 pm

Chacharo wrote:
nikikass wrote:I believe the men will choose who MF wants.

I completely agree with you here.  I am guessing that it will be predetermined.

I think they decided to add Britt after her audition on WTA.  That girl can cry on demand!  We must remember how much TPTB like drama.

Yep! So here's a crazy thought or two .... what if this is all a big campaign to get more folks to tune in to Kaitlyn?

Fleiss lets the spoiler rip that Kaitlyn is next Bachelorette. Bach Nation immediately all jump on TeamKaitlyn and tweet out their support. Harrison asks ATFR audience on live TV who they want and it's overwhelmingly Kaitlyn. 9.6 million viewers heard that support for Kaitlyn. And, don't you think TPTB had some control over audience response? They probably had cue cards with CLAP NOW.

Harrison then rips the rug out from everyone in front of ... ATFR audience, 9.6 million viewers and BachNation ... that Britt is also in the running. Britt responds like a pageant girl while Kaitlyn responds like a real girl with "it's not ideal."

That night and next day BachNation tweet out support for Kaitlyn, who is immediately labeled the under-dog to the Beauty Queen Britt. Women everywhere get mad for Kaitlyn knowing that in a first impression contest, the shallow men of America will probably pick the beauty queen.

More women tune in for the first episode to see what the heck is going on and to root for the fan-favorite to beat out the beauty queen. And, with Fleiss stacking the deck for a Kaitlyn win, our little underdog becomes the next Bachelorette "fair and square."

IMO .. Fleiss is probably hoping that all those women (and men) who tuned in to root for Kaitlyn to beat out Britt, will come back all season long to root for Kaitlyn to find love.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:18 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Chacharo wrote:

I think they decided to add Britt after her audition on WTA.  That girl can cry on demand!  We must remember how much TPTB like drama.

Yep! So here's a crazy thought or two .... what if this is all a big campaign to get more folks to tune in to Kaitlyn?

Fleiss lets the spoiler rip that Kaitlyn is next Bachelorette. Bach Nation immediately all jump on TeamKaitlyn and tweet out their support. Harrison asks ATFR audience on live TV who they want and it's overwhelmingly Kaitlyn. 9.6 million viewers heard that support for Kaitlyn. And, don't you think TPTB had some control over audience response? They probably had cue cards with CLAP NOW.

Harrison then rips the rug out from everyone in front of  ... ATFR audience, 9.6 million viewers and BachNation ... that Britt is also in the running. Britt responds like a pageant girl while Kaitlyn responds like a real girl with "it's not ideal."

That night and next day BachNation tweet out support for Kaitlyn, who is immediately labeled the under-dog to the Beauty Queen Britt. Women everywhere get mad for Kaitlyn knowing that in a first impression contest, the shallow men of America will probably pick the beauty queen.  

More women tune in for the first episode to see what the heck is going on and to root for the fan-favorite to beat out the beauty queen. And, with Fleiss stacking the deck for a Kaitlyn win, our little underdog becomes the next Bachelorette "fair and square."

IMO .. Fleiss is probably hoping that all those women (and men) who tuned in to root for Kaitlyn to beat out Britt, will come back all season long to root for Kaitlyn to find love.

That's exactly what I think too.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:23 pm

^^let's hope we are right!!

#TeamKaitlyn Praying
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:35 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Chacharo wrote:

Harrison then rips the rug out from everyone in front of  ... ATFR audience, 9.6 million viewers and BachNation ... that Britt is also in the running. Britt responds like a pageant girl while Kaitlyn responds like a real girl with "it's not ideal."

This is a nice thought but I completely disagree. TPTB are ruthless. The men vote and TPTB want the men on the show to WANT the lead. They don't want another Ali or Jillian season. No way. I think the guys will want kaitlin but I am hoping no one goes home and they make it work with both girls. :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:45 pm

Was Ali not liked by her guys? If so, it must have been because of personality because she is conventionally attractive, more so than Ashley Herbert. Just my opinion, but I don't think most/all guys were into Des or Ashley either. You just need a couple to make the  season work. And, Juan Pablo was super disliked by most of his girls and his season still got really good ratings.

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:51 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Was Ali not liked by her guys? If so, it must have been because of personality because she is conventionally attractive, more so than Ashley Herbert. Just my opinion, but I don't think most/all guys were into Des or Ashley either. You just need a couple to make the  season work. And, Juan Pablo was super disliked by most of his girls and his season still got really good ratings.
I had the same feelings too but they found their right guy so it worked out. I think Ashley is pretty though.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:52 pm

I hope the Bachelorette who gets rejected is on Bachelor in Paradise with a few of her favorites from her time on the show.  From what I understand the leads are only interested in 4 or 5 of the contestants.

It seems like a better scenario for the rejected Bachelorette if her favorite guys are on Bachelor in Paradise.  They will get to spend way more time together than the Bachelorette and her F1.

If she ends up with one of the men from Bachelor in Paradise it's a win/win for both.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83