SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:31 pm

jlccaz wrote:I am in the same camp as you Kasha.  It almost seems Britt had some options clause in her contract that they are working around.  Or they see her as having potential somewhere in the ABC line-up somewhere.  She has the looks and seemingly the ambition ... maybe to get her on the show originally she got an options clause, or a rate of pay.  Or they simply like her a lot in terms of her long term value to the franchise.

I really don't see how she could possibly have any long term value to the franchise. I really don't.

They gave her a lousy edit the first time. Lots of the audience didn't like her. They tried to ingratiate her with the viewers during WTA and that went down like a lead balloon. Then they tried again to have her up as the Bette with Kaitlyn and that went off even worse. Every time they try to thrust her on the audience it comes off more fake than the last. It's not like she has shown any wit...say like an MM who they keep bringing back despite her somewhat villainous edit during Brads season. And she doesn't have the tragic backstory that Emily did. She isn't a clear fan favourite like Jilly was. Nor did she bring on the controversy and drama that happened with Mellissa. Let's face it, her acting sucks so I can't imagine that they thought they had this great talent in their midst that they wanted to help nurture and help to succeed. So what does she have on them that they keep trying to force her upon us?

I hope she does not end up overshadowing Kaitlyn and her story. If they like her so much, pack her off to BIP...not that I want to see her there either, but it makes it much easier to FF through her bits.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:51 pm

Sprite wrote:
jlccaz wrote:I am in the same camp as you Kasha.  It almost seems Britt had some options clause in her contract that they are working around.  Or they see her as having potential somewhere in the ABC line-up somewhere.  She has the looks and seemingly the ambition ... maybe to get her on the show originally she got an options clause, or a rate of pay.  Or they simply like her a lot in terms of her long term value to the franchise.

I really don't see how she could possibly have any long term value to the franchise. I really don't.

They gave her a lousy edit the first time. Lots of the audience didn't like her. They tried to ingratiate her with the viewers during WTA and that went down like a lead balloon. Then they tried again to have her up as the Bette with Kaitlyn and that went off even worse. Every time they try to thrust her on the audience it comes off more fake than the last. It's not like she has shown any wit...say like an MM who they keep bringing back despite her somewhat villainous edit during Brads season. And she doesn't have the tragic backstory that Emily did. She isn't a clear fan favourite like Jilly was. Nor did she bring on the controversy and drama that happened with Mellissa. Let's face it, her acting sucks so I can't imagine that they thought they had this great talent in their midst that they wanted to help nurture and help to succeed. So what does she have on them that they keep trying to force her upon us?

I hope she does not end up overshadowing Kaitlyn and her story. If they like her so much, pack her off to BIP...not that I want to see her there either, but it makes it much easier to FF through her bits.

You prove my point, Sprite.
Why should TPTB keep her? Why? Because she has a contract and won't let them buy her out? So run her down with the edit. Do whatever you can to make her miserable. Make the WTN even worse.
She is an unemployed actress. What better way for an unemployed actress to get exposure than to be on tv. Being on tv has helped a lot of people in this franchise after their exit.
Should be an interesting season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:59 pm

I honestly think it's nothing more than the fact that Britt was the most talked about person this season. Love her or hate her, everyone had an opinion. When we were anticipating what would happen on WTA, Britt is the person that was everyone was wondering and talking about. I don't think that Britt was ever given the Bachelorette edit; in fact, I think Kaitlyn was because we never heard her say any raunchy or off-color things after that first night, and I'm sure that she did. I think that they just knew that including Britt would get people talking. And, they knew that the Bachelorette who was picked would be spoiled immediately and almost all suspense would be killed. So, they are keeping her for at least a little white, so everyone will continue to speculate about it and and the suspense continues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Sprite wrote:

You prove my point, Sprite.
Why should TPTB keep her? Why? Because she has a contract and won't let them buy her out? So run her down with the edit. Do whatever you can to make her miserable. Make the WTN even worse.
She is an unemployed actress. What better way for an unemployed actress to get exposure than to be on tv.  Being on tv has helped a lot of people in this franchise after their exit.
Should be an interesting season.

I understand the thinking Kasha but why would they have that kind of contract with her? Isn't their usual contract for them to do with the cast as they will...at their discretion...not of the cast member. So how/why would they do that with her? I just can't see it. It's not as is they are dealing with an A-list actress who has the money, the contacts, the managers and lawyers that would advise her. I just don't understand WTH makes her so special. I mean even Emily, who I didn't much care for or buy as this tragic figure they build up, I could understand as to why they would want her and how they could market her. Britt... no idea

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:38 pm

Ok ..how about they have her on still because she is an actress therefore she prob negotiated not only a fee for being on bachelor but also her screen acting guild equity...therefore they had to keep her on...but if I was a producer of the show what would I do with her? Have her compete for the title of bachelorette then when she lost have a tell all so she can once again show her "dramatic" range and invite her to BIP but also have the men who were voted off night one in the hot seats pleading their case and let her chose 1-2 to take with her to BIP? That way he get her " screen time" keeps her fans happy and her loyal followers will watch BIP?

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:00 pm

Or MF, rat bastard that he is knows how much Britt bothers Kaitlyn, so have her around to annoy Kaitlyn?

Then at HTD or FD have one of the guys bravely say that he likes Britt more and try to crush Kaitlyn's spirit?

MF lives to humiliate his bachelorettes and it would have to be something big to get to Kaitlyn, she isn't as fragile as Dez or as self centered as Andi.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:02 pm

I don't think I agree that Britt had a clause in her contract during TB but could see it being something like Chloep speculated where she knew going in the new season that she was never going to be the lead but they liked her enough that she would have some part. Don't get the attraction though. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:14 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't think I agree that Britt had a clause in her contract during TB but could see it being something like Chloep speculated where she knew going in the new season that she was never going to be the lead but they liked her enough that she would have some part. Don't get the attraction though. no idea

From what Jillian said in the MM spreecast, it seemed like Britt did think that she would be the lead. She said that she felt very excited and confident about winning, and talked about how she would let contestants go during the season. I don't think that the producers would tell Britt that she would lose; it would take away from her genuine reaction, which I'm guessing includes a lot of crying and "word vomit". They might have told both girls that the loser would still get *something*, which is why they both took that chance, but I don't think either knew who would win beforehand. If anything, TPTB probably told Britt "you got it in the bag" to get a more extreme reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:17 pm

There is a reason they are keeping Britt. I would love to know why.  It would seem that they have done much to encourage her to leave or reject the role.
I'm not implying they think she is an A list or anything close. They know she was an unemployed actress/waitress who they thought would fit their roles and changed their minds and threw her under the bus.
TPTB can say it's for ratings(having 2 'ettes), but they won't know that until the ratings are in 2 months from now. By then it's a done deal.
It will be interesting to see if she makes it to BIP. That would be almost a year of being on tv. That is more air time than some primetimers get. That's a pretty good gig/audition with pay for a newbie actress.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by whateva Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:There is a reason they are keeping Britt. I would love to know why.  It would seem that they have done much to encourage her to leave or reject the role.
I'm not implying they think she is an A list or anything close. They know she was an unemployed actress/waitress who they thought would fit their roles and changed their minds and threw her under the bus.
TPTB can say it's for ratings(having 2 'ettes), but they won't know that until the ratings are in 2 months from now. By then it's a done deal.
It will be interesting to see if she makes it to BIP. That would be almost a year of being on tv. That is more air time than some primetimers get. That's a pretty good gig/audition with pay for a newbie actress.
Britt said on her instagram that she's not pursuing acting anymore and that going on a reality show would be the worst thing you could do if you wanted to be an actress. And let's remember Kaitlyn's a "dance instructer", so that's not really any better..

whateva

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:14 pm

I though this tweet from Mike Fleiss was interesting considering he doesn't tweet often or respond to people:

@fleissmeister: “@Avracadabra14: @shellyshelz79 @TweetAveen @fleissmeister I have tweeted that to him! I don't think he even looks at them” yes I do...

His response "yes I do" was in response to a bunch of tweets telling him both girls should be the bachelorette and how they should commit to both girls so they can find love etc. I've said it 10 times already probably, but I do think while Kaitlyn is the official bachelorette, Britt is going to be another mini bachelorette for a lack of a better word laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by KayDee Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:38 pm

Hi ladies! I haven't been around much since Emily's season. I went to her MTA so I guess I'm still on their contact list. I was contacted on Friday and asked if I wanted to come to one of the tapings this week. I am going on Tuesday. I don't have any other details at this time except for Tuesday at 1pm. I don't even have location yet. I'm not sure if I will be able to say much if anything but will certainly report here if I am!
KayDee
KayDee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83