SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:50 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Hmmmm.... seems like this season will have some Christian guys (Brady and now Ben H as well). Going to be interesting for sure and a refreshing change from most of the hollywood-wannabe guys!

Maybe they were trying to find another Josh (all about Faith, family, etc)? Ben has a Josh vibe about him...

That's good to hear! Hopefully they're solid guys too. Both Brady and Ben are attractive guys. I can see the Ben/Josh similarity a little bit. I know Britt is really into her faith, but I'm not sure about Kaitlyn.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by tennischick80 Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:30 am

Do you think Kaitlyn will go for someone 5 years younger? Where are the older guys? Perhaps they brought a lot of these guys on when they thought it would be Britt because she's 25 before they realized how much people didn't like her.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:55 am

^ Probably. They could have done a xtra 5 more taken from a past pool of males, maybe they did? I would have liked to have seen some more older men.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:26 pm

tennischick80 wrote:Do you think Kaitlyn will go for someone 5 years younger? Where are the older guys? Perhaps they brought a lot of these guys on when they thought it would be Britt because she's 25 before they realized how much people didn't like her.

Yeah, I'm wishing there were older guys too. I also first thought that Kaitlyn must think it sucks that half these guys are here for her and the other half for Britt. Then if you step back, maybe 20 of these guys are here for the wrong reasons and 5 are for "finding love". So in that 5, were those guys for Britt or for Kaitlyn. Hmm.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:31 pm

tennischick80 wrote:Do you think Kaitlyn will go for someone 5 years younger? Where are the older guys? Perhaps they brought a lot of these guys on when they thought it would be Britt because she's 25 before they realized how much people didn't like her.

Isn't Britt 27?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:^ Probably. They could have done a xtra 5 more taken from a past pool of males, maybe they did? I would have liked to have seen some more older men.

Nick? Praying ..please no Graham Bunn. I already had Graham Bunn overload thanks to this franchise. Thanks but NO thanks. :nervous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:40 pm

I doubt Graham Bunn is any more interested in marriage today than he was years ago when we firs saw him.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:49 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I doubt Graham Bunn is any more interested in marriage today than he was years ago when we firs saw him.

i mean.. The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 67 3806527698 lolpanda .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:00 pm

I'm pretty sure Britt is 28 (was 27 on the show, but just had a birthday recently).

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:59 am

I think they should give Becca a couple years to have dating/love experience, and then call her up if she is still single. How many contestants do we know? Perhaps the ones we don't will be more promising!! There has to be one for our peppy girl. It speaks volumes that she was chosen as Bachelorette---votes don't lie. It's possible the guys watched Chris' season and saw how amazing Kaitlyn was in comparison by the end, no? However, were these guys chosen by producers and showrunners with the idea that they wanted to match to Britt's personality and type?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Misstjw87 Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:29 am

Why don't we have any one on one info. or details on who got sent home recently?

Misstjw87

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:26 am

I think considering the season is early filming, I think we have a great amount of info so far. Smiley

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83