SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by nikikass Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:18 pm

Maybe he read Whitney's book. giggling
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:20 pm

Never thought I'd say this but I'm looking forward to Britt's stint more than the regular show laugh out loud.

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 73 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:21 pm

Lost17 wrote:
ironcat wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I don't care about anything as long as he isn't F2 again!!!

I actuallly hope he is.  I think it would be a riot. rofl :uptonogood
 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 73 3806527698 IF he has to be on this season I'm hoping he's F1, just so tptb don't make him the bach. I couldn't watch a season with him on it. Would be interesting though to see if all those that love him now, still do at the end of his season.

I love Nick, but I don't think he even has a chance to become the next Bachelor. He's already hated by half the viewers because of his FS comment and, if I were to guess, he's going to be hated by the contestants this season if he comes in the middle and make it far into the process. I'm sure people will think that he's over-exposed and being a fame-whore for going on the Bachelorette twice. I hope that they give him a "good" edit, but I seriously doubt it; I'm betting on him being the outsider again. I feel like Kaitlyn/Nick will have amazing chemistry and be really fun to watch, but Andi/Nick had really good chemistry and people still hated him.

The only thing that could make me hate Nick was if I found out that he did the show just to be on TV, and not because he really liked Kaitlyn. Judging from his Twitter and that radio host, I really do think he just liked Kaitlyn and wanted a chance with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:27 pm

There is proof, sleuthers proof, that he was very much into Kaitlyn. This whole situation, IMO and others, was all probably planned before she was even chosen as the 'tte.

"Pins and needles", one of his tweets before we knew who the 'ette was and "killing me smalls" from Kaitlyn before she knew are just a few clues something was up.

The "selfish" rooting for Britt as the 'ette vid, was the icing on the cake.

I think the ratings will hit the roof.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:32 pm

bleuberry wrote:Never thought I'd say this but I'm looking forward to Britt's stint more than the regular show laugh out loud.
No kidding! I never thought I'd rather see Britt over Kaitlyn, but now with this Nick news, tptb are screwing up the whole season. Of course most of them wanted Britt as the 'ette so there ya go. I'm still holding out hope this Nick thing is a hoax just to get some of us riled up...they did a good job.  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:37 pm

Can't wait to see Kelly Travisty's tweets if Nick makes it far. She has a girl crush on Kaitlyn. This season just got on a whole different level of interesting with Nick on it. High clap
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:38 pm

julychild wrote:
Lost17 wrote:
ironcat wrote:

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 73 3806527698 IF he has to be on this season I'm hoping he's F1, just so tptb don't make him the bach. I couldn't watch a season with him on it. Would be interesting though to see if all those that love him now, still do at the end of his season.

I'm rooting for the guy's life! He is very passionate, and while people like that get easily wounded, I am happy that he is going after what he wants, despite the RISKS (assuming the spoilers are true).

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
-Alfred Lord Tennyson

Since I am a fan of Nick's, I have very mixed feelings about him putting himself out there for even more criticism.  And, so it begins.  But, as someone who does like Nick, I just have to believe that he knows what he is getting himself into and is prepared to weather it.  Otherwise, I just can't see him putting himself out there again.  He is very aware of what can happen on SM.  He took a beating during Andi's season, so if joining the guys on Kaitlyn's season is what he wants to do, then I wish him the very best.

But, I know one thing.  No matter what happens, it won't change my opinion of him, because I actually believe that Nick is a good guy who got caught up in a very difficult situation with Andi.  And, I am sure that he has learned a lot from that experience and isn't going into this blindly, like he did before.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:41 pm

So Kaitlyn could end up with Nick who is not on the show, Britt could end up with Brady who quit the show . . .
what happens to the remaining guys they get to go on BIP?  No wonder Millys said they broke the couch this season!   The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 73 3806527698
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:43 pm

I don't think Nick really cares about what people think of him. People who don't matter to him that is. Every time the guys on Andi's season tried to start something with him, he seemed totally uninterested in entertaining them. He'll be fine!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:46 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Lost17 wrote:
ironcat wrote:

I love Nick, but I don't think he even has a chance to become the next Bachelor. He's already hated by half the viewers because of his FS comment and, if I were to guess, he's going to be hated by the contestants this season if he comes in the middle and make it far into the process. I'm sure people will think that he's over-exposed and being a fame-whore for going on the Bachelorette twice. I hope that they give him a "good" edit, but I seriously doubt it; I'm betting on him being the outsider again. I feel like Kaitlyn/Nick will have amazing chemistry and be really fun to watch, but Andi/Nick had really good chemistry and people still hated him.

The only thing that could make me hate Nick was if I found out that he did the show just to be on TV, and not because he really liked Kaitlyn. Judging from his Twitter and that radio host, I really do think he just liked Kaitlyn and wanted a chance with her.

The bolded is why I'm excited. Completely agree. I really liked Nick Andi kind of ruined him a bit for me, even though I liked her better when she was with him. With Kaitlyn, I feel like those 2 would be pure entertainment and chemistry together.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:46 pm

Beagle wrote:Can't wait to see Kelly Travisty's tweets if Nick makes it far. She has a girl crush on Kaitlyn. This season just got on a whole different level of interesting with Nick on it. High clap

Kelly Travis is a lemming. Watch Andi's sm reaction, or lack of, to the spoiler and you'll know in what way Kelly will vote, next season.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:46 pm

Longhornfan wrote:Since I am a fan of Nick's, I have very mixed feelings about him putting himself out there for even more criticism.  And, so it begins.  But, as someone who does like Nick, I just have to believe that he knows what he is getting himself into and is prepared to weather it.  Otherwise, I just can't see him putting himself out there again.  He is very aware of what can happen on SM.  He took a beating during Andi's season, so if joining the guys on Kaitlyn's season is what he wants to do, then I wish him the very best.

But, I know one thing.  No matter what happens, it won't change my opinion of him, because I actually believe that Nick is a good guy who got caught up in a very difficult situation with Andi.  And, I am sure that he has learned a lot from that experience and isn't going into this blindly, like he did before.
I agree with you there. I don't think he went into the show blindly last time, so much as he was blindsided.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83