SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Diana Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:22 pm

Praying somehow these guys choose Kaitlyn but I seriously doubt it.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by nd4reality Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:39 pm

I stayed away from the Farmer season of TB except for watching perhaps just the second and third episode. Had no interest in watching any more.

By choosing 2 girls to dangle before the guys, tptb could possibly inject a much needed lease of life into the Bachelorette franchise. IMO it will be interesting if they don't boot the second girl right in on the premier. That will really shake things up a bit.

As for who will be the next lead, again IMO she has already been picked. The guys will have no input at all though they will make it appear as though they do. Crafty s per normal.

While neither girl is interesting to me I got the feeling from watching 2 episodes, that Britt seems a tad fake. Not sure how the rest of the season show cased either girl but IMO Kaitlyn seemed more realistic and possibly interesting to watch. Since she would be my pick you can bet that Britt will be the next lead giggling. If I am being totally honest and very shallow, Britt looks odd, her face seems large on a very thin body. Not sure if I can watch an entire season without that driving me crazy.
Sadly and thanks to the hot guys rather than the lead - I will be watching and hopefully posting more. Time permitting of course. I missed you guys hi
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:28 am

I don't know whether this has already been posted or not, but it's an article from E.

NEWS/ We Asked 25 Random Guys to Choose Between Kaitlyn and Britt as the Next Bachelorette and You Won't Believe Their Responses
by TIERNEY BRICKER Tue., Mar. 10, 2015

Welcome to The Bachelorette Thunderdome!
Two eligible bachelorettes enter, only one gets to hand out the roses. The ABC hit franchise is going rogue for season 11, kicking off with not one, but two ladies: Kaitlyn Bristowe and Britt Nilsson, both fan-favorites from Chris Soules' recent season.
Alas, both gorgeous brunettes won't be looking for eternal love on TV all season, as the 25 contestants will get to choose which lady sticks around as the Bachelorette after the first night. Insanity, right?!
"For the first time in Bachelorette history, we're gonna have two Bachelorettes," Chris Harrison announced at the end of the After the Final Rose live special on Monday night. "That's right, it is going to be Britt and Kaitlyn. So the 25 men, on night one, they are going to have the ultimate say on who they think would make the best wife."
CLICK: Get all the details on the crazy new season
Well, we asked 25 random gentlemen to weigh in on the great Kaitlyn vs. Britt debate, based purely on the photo above. Their enlightening answers are below:
Guy No. 1: Kaitlyn – "Overall cuter and nice eyes."
Guy No. 2: Kaitlyn – "She seems more real. Like a survivor and practical. She's got a watch and hair that wouldn't get in the way if she had to kill somebody to survive."
Guy No. 3: Britt – "I don't really know why other than I think she's more attractive."
Guy No. 4: NEITHER – "I've listened to both."
Guy No. 5: Britt – "She just looks nicer, like she has a zest for life."
Guy No. 6: Kaitlyn – "Based on the picture alone she seems more down to earth and I have no idea why."
Guy No. 7: Kaitlyn – "She looks more real. The other one looks like she'd cheat on me."
Guy No. 8: Britt: "She stands out more."
Guy No. 9: Kaitlyn – "She's hotter."
Guy No. 10: Britt – "Strictly based off looks. She's gorgeous, just so cute."
Guy No. 11: Kaitlyn – "I'd pick Kaitlyn because Britt matched her lipstick, nails and dress and that seems like a recipe for someone who would be too finicky for me. Also Kaitlyn looks like she would go to a Taylor Swift concert with me and Britt looks more like a Chris Brown kinda girl - not my scene."
Guy No. 12: Kaitlyn – "She's cuter."
Guy No. 13: Kaitlyn – "Because I live with a Bachelor super-fan, so I know all about Britt's crazy. It's ripped straight from the pages of the MTV series Double Shot at Love. I've seen one or two episode of this season and she was the funny one you could probably drink beer and laugh at the dumb people at the bar with. Plus, she's not caked in make-up."
Guy No. 14: Kaitlyn –"There is something about Britt that makes you think, beneath the surface, lies a psycho hosebeast. She seems fake and crazy."
Guy No. 15: Britt – "Prettier. Less skinny. Not as basic looking."
Guy No. 16: Kaitlyn – "I like black better" (Editor's note: We asked, "So if Britt chose to wear a black tank top, you might've picked her instead?" Answer: "Probably." Hmm!)
Guy No. 17: Kaitlyn – "She's thicker. The other girl is too skinny."
Guy No. 18: Kaitlyn – "She exudes more vibrancy and intelligence. I mean, the other one looks vibrant and intelligent, too...Kaitlyn just looks more relatable."
Guy No. 19: Kaitlyn – "She's hotter."
Guy No. 20: Kaitlyn – "She looks more All-American."
Guy. No. 21: Kaitlyn – "She looks a little less trashy."
Guy No. 22: Britt – "Her shirt is brighter and her hair is longer? It would be better if they didn't appear to be twin sisters."
Guy No. 23: Britt – "Her smile looks real, black dress looks like she's faking it."
Guy No. 24: Kaitlyn – "She looks less high-maintenance."
Guy No. 25: Britt – "She just has a better-looking face. Although they kind of look alike."
RESULTS: According to our totally non-scientific poll, the next Bachelorette will be Kaitlyn!

http://www.eonline.com/news/633975/we-asked-25-random-guys-to-choose-between-kaitlyn-and-britt-as-the-next-bachelorette-and-you-won-t-believe-their-responses

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:35 am

Wow! TPTB are loving this. EVERYONE is talking about the next bachelorette. If only it were this easy.

These guys in the poll are looking at a picture and not in the "mansion" being manipulated and fed any drink they want and actually having to "date" the one they pick. LOL
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:09 am

^ Interesting comments based on photos alone (mostly). Of the guys who said Britt, most commented on her looks only. One mentioned she has a nice smile. Another mentioned she seems like she has a zest for life. That's it.

Kaitlyn's are more of a mixed bag. They see a little bit more of personality in her. She gets the "more real" or "relatable" comments. Some guys only commented on her looks, like Britt. Then some guys picked her over Britt because she looks less high maintenance or psycho.  

Too bad this is only based off of a photo. But who knows, if Kaitlyn's personality shines, the guys might want her. I think whoever's personality can shine on night 1 will have it. Yes, its on looks- but also.. these guys have to spend X amount of weeks, but its who they'll spend it with. So if Britt is anything like what she was on Chris's season, the guys will see through her or if anything, regret their decision later. Of course it could also happen to Kaitlyn too if she somehow turns sour. Whoever it'll be though.. I bet this will mess with their heads though.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:23 am

I like this article's idea for how it could work if they kept both for the season. I'm just posting part of it.

Secondly, logistically it wouldn't be that difficult -- each episode can have one solo date for each woman and then one group date that both the women attend with a group of guys, followed by the cocktail party and rose ceremony. It's the same formula the show already follows nearly every week. Easy peasy.

When it comes time to hand out roses, both women hand them out -- some guys receive two roses (intrigue!), some receive one rose, and some receive none and have to go home. It really wouldn't be that hard, other than ABC having to perhaps speed up the rose ceremony on TV (which is something they should do anyway, because OMG those things drag).

In addition to this being the fairest option, ABC is also really missing out on an opportunity for drama by sending either Kaitlyn or Britt home the first night. Can you imagine how this might go down if both women are interested in the same guy? Or what if there's a man who can't decide who he likes? Or what if Britt is into someone who likes Kaitlyn and vice versa?

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/dear_abc_dont_send_a_bachelorette_home_night_one-2015-03

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:45 am

nikikass wrote:
Brill wrote:Interesting stuff Chloep!! Just wanted to comment on the former pro hockey player.  Last night I was watching an entertainment show in Canada called ETalk, the host was talking about the show.  He said Kaitlyn had dated 2 hockey players in the past, showed their pictures, said their names and while I watch hockey it was no one that I recognized.  Something to pay attention to if she indeed makes it through the first night..

Hey Brill:  As you know being Canadian, Everyother person is a hockey player here, It is difficultt not to date a hockey player.  I am surprised only two  (she must not like hockey players giggling )

LOL so true, as Canadians it in engrained in our blood. Its not how many hockey players have you dated, its how many non-hockey players have you dated...
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:49 am

Those guys answers are hilarious haha I love Guy #2's response:

Guy No. 2: Kaitlyn – "She seems more real. Like a survivor and practical. She's got a watch and hair that wouldn't get in the way if she had to kill somebody to survive."
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:19 am

**Edited**

Plus, they KNOW how this show is by now so for Kaitlyn to act so freaking upset over it is laughable.  Especially reading how Chris faked his 'falling in love' stuff.

I'm sure plenty of the guys will want neither of them.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:21 am

ALL that from a picture?? Geez. And men say women think too much...

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:35 am

sbolduc wrote:Those guys answers are hilarious haha I love Guy #2's response:

Right?!! I'd like to meet that man. WTH!

It's interesting that Kait's personality shines through even in her pics, she really is a firecracker. I do agree that Britt has some hidden cray cray in her so it might be fun to watch if she gets the lead but hoping that won't happen.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:01 am

ElonM wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister

My tweet to Fleiss with his response to me.  We'll see!!!!

@gurlbrit: @fleissmeister did U rly intend for Bachette to become this controversial salon.com/2015/03/10/the…” Don't judge before you see it!
Can I get a link to this article?

Here you go.
http://www.salon.com/2015/03/10/the_bachelors_sexism_has_finally_gone_too_far_and_viewers_are_right_to_be_pissed/

Thank you Elon. Haven't been on since last night.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 24 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83