SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by gurlbrit Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:40 pm

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister

My tweet to Fleiss with his response to me.  We'll see!!!!

@gurlbrit: @fleissmeister did U rly intend for Bachette to become this controversial salon.com/2015/03/10/the…” Don't judge before you see it!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 23 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:25 pm

gurlbrit wrote:Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister

@gurlbrit: @fleissmeister did U rly intend for Bachette to become this controversial salon.com/2015/03/10/the…” Don't judge before you see it!
Can I get a link to this article?

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:32 pm

I wonder if the sponsors are happy about this decision? Sponsors have been known to pull out from controversial shows. Be a shame if there was a boycott :uptonogood

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:34 pm

There wasn't a boycott when Byron did it, so why would there be a boycott now? Just because they are females?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:14 pm

I have a question. RS said in a reader e-mail that BOTH Britt and Kaitlyn would be getting paid as leads for the full season, no matter who ends up winning. Is that true? That seems like a lot of money to spend on ratings for ONE episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:44 pm

eversotrue wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister

Can I get a link to this article?

Here you go.
http://www.salon.com/2015/03/10/the_bachelors_sexism_has_finally_gone_too_far_and_viewers_are_right_to_be_pissed/
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:45 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I have a question. RS said in a reader e-mail that BOTH Britt and Kaitlyn would be getting paid as leads for the full season, no matter who ends up winning. Is that true? That seems like a lot of money to spend on ratings for ONE episode.
I haven't read it but perhaps he meant prorated for 1 episode? I cannot imagine both girls are getting paid the same considering how much the real Ette has to do in terms of filming, promotions, etc.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:06 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I have a question. RS said in a reader e-mail that BOTH Britt and Kaitlyn would be getting paid as leads for the full season, no matter who ends up winning. Is that true? That seems like a lot of money to spend on ratings for ONE episode.
Maybe they were going to pay one Bachelorette 50K.  They split the amount in two and paid each Bachelorette 25K. Just an example IMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:47 pm

atem wrote:There wasn't a boycott when Byron did it, so why would there be a boycott now?  Just because they are females?

You are right. What's good for the guys should be good for the girls. I will admit though, that it bothers me more for the girls. I don't have a logical reason why. I just think it's mean after they both have just been rejected by Chris to have one of them rejected by 25 more guys. Maybe because we "know" them a little better after having watched them last season. Nobody knew Jay, so people didn't get attached or want to root for either of them. Kaitlyn and Britt certainly have their respective fans, so maybe that's why there is more outrage.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:53 pm

I hope RS is right and they are paying both girls.  This means if they split the salary for 1 bachelorette, say $50,000, this means the one who leaves on the first night still makes $25,000.  Not a bad pay check, and the "loser" will be asked to be on BIP for sure.  The "winner" has to work harder but she will have more opportunities after the show and maybe even meet someone to date in the real world.  

Win-win!  Smiley  I still hope to see Kaitlin but if it is Britt and Kaitlin still makes a good paycheck and gets on BIP, I won't feel as bad for her.

I would love for both to stay just not sure if that would work.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:59 pm

Mustang19 wrote:
atem wrote:There wasn't a boycott when Byron did it, so why would there be a boycott now?  Just because they are females?

You are right. What's good for the guys should be good for the girls. I will admit though, that it bothers me more for the girls. I don't have a logical reason why. I just think it's mean after they both have just been rejected by Chris to have one of them rejected by 25 more guys. Maybe because we "know" them a little better after having watched them last season. Nobody knew Jay, so people didn't get attached or want to root for either of them. Kaitlyn and Britt certainly have their respective fans, so maybe that's why there is more outrage.

I don't think it's fair to compare the two. When they did it on a bachelor season, both of the guys came in as unknowns without fan bases, and they weren't just rejected like Kaitlyn and Britt. There also wasn't the SM aspect that we have today, so the one that wasn't chosen could quietly (or at least more quietly) fade off into the sunset. Plus, this was done 11 years ago. If it was such a good idea, why hasn't it been done since? I mean before now. I think it was a terrible idea then, and it's still a terrible idea now. Just because they did it for a bachelor season does not mean we now have to do it for a bachelorette. I think the main reason I am so upset about it is because I think the only reason TPTB are doing this is to make Britt the Bachelorette.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:13 pm

chloep wrote:So, I stayed away for this past season and did not regret it the least bit. Haven’t made my mind up whether I’ll do the same this upcoming season (Britt's whole overzealous persona and humble narcissism is extremely off-putting to me and I am not particularly invested in Kaitlyn's quest for love either (mainly because I don't think she is honestly there yet)), but I will say this: the guys have about as much input into who the next lead is, as much as this whole post-announcement outrage is influencing the decision....  Hugesmile
I am fairly certain that the lead has already been chosen and this is just a simple gimmick to lure in viewers for the premier. Nothing more. [Kaitlyn's contract has been singed and her workers' permit obtained by production from what I’ve been told. ]
Sure, Britt will bless us with her presence at the M&G. She'll bring her A-game, playing the character she is supposed to portray (the overly emotional, so-so-sooo blessed, sweet and beautiful girl) to perfection, yet will be sent on her way in an "extremely close vote", leaving her absolutely heartbroken.
But the M&G won't be the last we've heard of Britt... Oh no, because there is going to be an equally hyperbolic, equally beautiful model-fella who'll will be left equally heartbroken by Britt's exit and will spend the whole season brooding over missing out on the girl of his dreams, "who he had a real connection with". (#totessoulmates #duhh)-
Despite his heartbreak over losing his ultimate soul mate so early on, said fella is gonna penetrate the TOP3 + Kaitlyn, but will be sent home after calling out for Britt in the throes of passion behind the closed "doors" of the igloo, that houses the fantasy suite next season.
Viewers will be left with a strong desire to see Bratz Britt and BMF(Beautiful-Model-Fella) unite after he mentions her name in his exit monologue.... All hail, Bachelor In Paradise 2!
But, no worries - Kaitlyn’s season of the Bachelorette won’t be for nought. After a “life-changing journey” around the world and getting her field plowed nicely a couple times, Kaitlyn ultimately falls in love with a former pro-hockey player, rocking a surfer-do and missing a tooth, who now travels the world teaching blind kids how to read.
Happy End!.... :sprinklehearts  :sprinklehearts

Seriously though, TPTB is loving this uproar.

I haven't caught up yet, but are we talking about DeMontis??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83