SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:50 pm

Amberish wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:Happy it's Kaitlyn.  Curious what this "role" Britt will have will be.

The only role I can think of is interacting with the men and advising Kaitlyn. Or could be advising the men?
What about as a co-host...could that be a possibility?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:53 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Amberish wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:Happy it's Kaitlyn.  Curious what this "role" Britt will have will be.

The only role I can think of is interacting with the men and advising Kaitlyn. Or could be advising the men?
What about as a co-host...could that be a possibility?

I think it was sanlee who had the great idea that maybe Britt gets a shot with men Kaitlin eliminate. This would only work if the men voted off picked Britt to stay in the beginning. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:57 pm

Maybe she'll be there just to keep CH company. Hugesmile
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:00 pm

jcrbil wrote:Though I don't think Kaitlyn and Britt are the best of friends, they are the only two (outside of production) who've met all the fellows.  Perhaps Britt will be a sounding board.  That is the one thing that most  leads say they miss- someone to talk about the guys/girls with.  It would be better with a friend, but maybe better than nothing?  At least until they leave LA?

IMO, Kaitlyn and Britt are like oil and water, they don't mix. I can't begin to imagine Kaitlyn keeping a straight face through that scenario. Britt sticking around is not going to end well for Kaitlyn. I think TPTB want to keep Britt (their favorite) to bring the drama to Kaitlyn and the guys. It could turn out to be the Britt show. I really, really hope I'm wrong and she's just there for a couple of shows. hmmm
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:07 pm

Im not surprised its Kaitlyn - it seemed she was their choice for a few weeks and Britt was the late addition - hence a ticked off Kaitlyn and happy Britt at ATFR. TPTB had to disguise choice in form of vote so the got the guys to do it for them. Theyd have already cast the guys for Kaitlyn so again, not surprised by who ghey voted for. She'll be lots of fun I'm sure. Interested tl see what role Britt was promised for taking part in this charade?

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:07 pm

Beagle wrote:
jcrbil wrote:Though I don't think Kaitlyn and Britt are the best of friends, they are the only two (outside of production) who've met all the fellows.  Perhaps Britt will be a sounding board.  That is the one thing that most  leads say they miss- someone to talk about the guys/girls with.  It would be better with a friend, but maybe better than nothing?  At least until they leave LA?

IMO, Kaitlyn and Britt are like oil and water, they don't mix. I can't begin to imagine Kaitlyn keeping a straight face through that scenario. Britt sticking around is not going to end well for Kaitlyn. I think TPTB want to keep Britt (their favorite) to bring the drama to Kaitlyn and the guys. It could turn out to be the Britt show. I really, really hope I'm wrong and she's just there for a couple of shows. hmmm

I think it will be at least half the season or more so get ready. They are paying her. giggling I bet kaitlin is mad but making the best of it because she has no choice.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:07 pm

I get the impression they are still winging it a bit. First Kaitlyn was unofficially confirmed as next lead, then we got the two 'ettes announcement, and even CH didn't seem to have a clear idea how it was going to work. Now we're told Kaitlyn is lead but Britt has a mysterious role.

The only thing I feel sure about is that whatever MF is cooking up (and I think he is still busy cooking), It's going to be another wild, weird fest season. Buckle up!

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:09 pm

Beagle wrote:

Yeah, no way will Kait take anything Britt says seriously in terms of any kind of "advice." I'm dying to know what Britt's role could be- as silly as temptation island sounds, I can see that most of all. So weird. It'll be an interesting season though and I assume they'll send Britt Britt Baby home soon enough.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:15 pm

Sprite wrote:
california90 wrote:
Diana wrote:Anyone else think it could be like the guys Kaitlyn sends home get a second chance with Britt or something?

No idea, maybe the guys that voted for Britt gets that 2nd chance. In a way, it is like 2 bachelorettes.

Maybe a twist would be like some game-style show ala BIP where eliminated guy comes in dates Britt and at the end of the show she picks who gets to stay.

I hope that this is not the scenario. It just doesn't seem fair to Kaitlyn. If she is the Bette, then the season should be about her. If Britt does a bit of interviewing the guys and then make some recommendations to Kaitlyn or even picks one of the guys for a date like Chris' sisters did for him this season, then okay. Anything more would p*ss me off since it would be a continuation of the producers trying to shove her down my throat. It didn't work the first time and it is even less likely to work the second.

ITA...not at all fair for Kaitlyn. I think Kaitlyn has had to deal with Britt long enough...so have I.  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 2498057887 Please.Go.Away.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:21 pm

Honestly I'm fine with them giving Britt a role this season. I'm just so happy it's Kaitlyn that I can deal with the rest. Yes it would've been ideal if she had gotten her own season to begin with and no one else being a part of it but that whole idea went out the door when they started this two B'ette nonsense and I don't think they wanted to piss off either fan base too much. I think they wanted Britt and this way they still kind of get her. I get the concern for Kaitlyn if this becomes the Britt show but all Kaitlyn needs is one guy if she's really serious about this. It doesn't matter how many of the rest of the guys wanted Britt. She'll be fine just like Ash and Des and I don't think she's as insecure as either of them.

Last edited by bluwavz on Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:31 pm

Sorry for misleading everyone yesterday.  I jumped the gun, I'm afraid. I had pretty good info that Britt was still around, but had nothing on Kaitlyn. That I couldn't track anything about her yesterday gave me increasing cause for concern during the evening and I eventually sent PMs to a couple of folks saying that I though both bette's were still there.  Oh well!!! Apologies again.

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:33 pm

delete

Last edited by bluwavz on Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83