SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by KB_Mom Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:07 am

Kashathediva wrote:I also mean by offering them staying power. Example:
"It might be good for you to vote________. I can see you both having a lot in common and I can see you staying longer if she is around. Now wouldn't that be great, if only to help your acting career."
"I heard ________ loves guys with green eyes and muscles. She's been starring at you all night."

cantstopl Kasha, you could be a producer on the show. You nail it every time.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:08 am

Byron and Jay turned their backs while the ladies voted so they wouldnt know who voted for who. In fact, Tanya, Byron's F2, voted for Jay. Smiley

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 Samuel10 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 Samuel10  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 Family10 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 Samuel15 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:14 am

lipsis wrote:Byron and Jay turned their backs while the ladies voted so they wouldnt know who voted for who. In fact, Tanya, Byron's F2, voted for Jay. Smiley

Did the girls end up telling Byron whether or not they voted for him?

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:15 am

I guess those were their dresses for M&G then. I wonder how they did it....both ladies standing in front of the house as they met each guy together?! So weird!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:44 am

IMO TPTB felt they struck gold with their new strategy used during Chris' season -the audience knew little "somethings" before the lead did: who were single parents, who was only 21, who were widows, who were virgins, who didn't like Arlington, the 2 greatest enemies get the 2-1 but Chris doesn't know.
With their new "twist" (2 Bettes) they up the anti by letting the audience in on who chose which Bette night 1 (and will likely have a few shots of arms placing their colored rose on a tray to vote without actually giving a full body shot as absolute proof to keep it interesting) so that once again the audience "knows" something the lead does not... but not everything.
 No doubt mid-season 1 of the guys will tell the Bette that guy x is faking it and really wanted "the other girl". Add to that, by casting people like Nikki Ferrell's old boyfriend and who knows what/who else, the storyboarders set the stage for another season of the audience anticipating a series of "reveals" perhaps even more than who is falling in love.  It's a clever gimmick to keep viewers engaged.  Of course, it has morphed the show from "fairytale love story" to comedy of errors. The romance gets less airtime.

Ratings went up&up during Chris' season and the last epi honored the happy couple by having a comedian gift them with a cow :shocked!: instead of a romantic getaway.  Times are a changin'.

It's possible that former leads are upset about the latest gimmick because it is less about a romantic journey and more about an obstacle course.  Ashley Salter may have been the truth sayer - Mesa Verde: navigating a maze.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:55 am

chasingpavements wrote:
lipsis wrote:Byron and Jay turned their backs while the ladies voted so they wouldnt know who voted for who. In fact, Tanya, Byron's F2, voted for Jay. Smiley

It came up, but I really don't think he cared. It was mostly some of the women that were bent out of shape out of it, because some that voted for Jay got a rose and they didn't.

Not that it mattered, because the show had to put two women (one of them Mary) in the middle of the season as he wasn't feeling it with any of them.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:57 am

chasingpavements wrote:

Not that I recall. I doubt they fessed up to their own vote if it wasn't for him. I'm trying to remember if they outed their competition though. I don't think it happened but it was so long ago.

ETA: thanks Atem for clarifying. Yes, Mary was added episode three or so. That season was also the first live ATFR. Only difference being it was only the ATFR that was live. The audience saw the final episode offsite. I know that...I was there. Lol

Last edited by lipsis on Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 Samuel10 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 Samuel10  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 Family10 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 Samuel15 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:58 am

notarose wrote:IMO TPTB felt they struck gold with their new strategy used during Chris' season -the audience knew little "somethings" before the lead did: who were single parents, who was only 21, who were widows, who were virgins, who didn't like Arlington, the 2 greatest enemies get the 2-1 but Chris doesn't know.
With their new "twist" (2 Bettes) they up the anti by letting the audience in on who chose which Bette night 1 (and will likely have a few shots of arms placing their colored rose on a tray to vote without actually giving a full body shot as absolute proof to keep it interesting) so that once again the audience "knows" something the lead does not... but not everything.
 No doubt mid-season 1 of the guys will tell the Bette that guy x is faking it and really wanted "the other girl". Add to that, by casting people like Nikki Ferrell's old boyfriend and who knows what/who else, the storyboarders set the stage for another season of the audience anticipating a series of "reveals" perhaps even more than who is falling in love.  It's a clever gimmick to keep viewers engaged.  Of course, it has morphed the show from "fairytale love story" to comedy of errors. The romance gets less airtime.

Ratings went up&up during Chris' season and the last epi honored the happy couple by having a comedian gift them with a cow :shocked!: instead of a romantic getaway.  Times are a changin'.

It's possible that former leads are upset about the latest gimmick because it is less about a romantic journey and more about an obstacle course.  Ashley Salter may have been the truth sayer - Mesa Verde: navigating a maze.

Sounds right to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:31 am

StacyNor wrote: ^^
 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 11055547_1551665945082709_1664467260_n

I also like Kaitlyn's dress and am happy to see a colour other than some boring neutral. She looks good.

You can tell that tptb told Britt to tone down the make up...too bad she didn't listen about shutting her mouth.  affraid

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:57 am

Sprite wrote:
StacyNor wrote: ^^
 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 11055547_1551665945082709_1664467260_n

I also like Kaitlyn's dress and am happy to see a colour other than some boring neutral. She looks good.

You can tell that tptb told Britt to tone down the make up...too bad she didn't listen about shutting her mouth.  affraid
I doubt they told her to tone anything down. At this point, they were already getting their makeup done by professionals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:06 pm

According to this tweet, it looks like the men will be making their decision today....

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 6m6 minutes ago
So looks like the guys will decide today RT @fleissmeister: Very strange 2 see two Bachelorettes. Tough decision now belongs to the 25 guys.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:09 pm

Mirzam wrote:According to this tweet, it looks like the men will be making their decision today....

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  6m6 minutes ago
So looks like the guys will decide today RT @fleissmeister: Very strange 2 see two Bachelorettes. Tough decision now belongs to the 25 guys.
Please Kaitlyn! Praying
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83