SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:34 pm

Mr Write wrote:Sorry for misleading everyone yesterday.  I jumped the gun, I'm afraid. I had pretty good info that Britt was still around, but had nothing on Kaitlyn. That I couldn't track anything about her yesterday gave me increasing cause for concern during the evening and I eventually sent PMs to a couple of folks saying that I though both bette's were still there.  Oh well!!! Apologies again.

No problem, Mr Write. Many of us are just relieved it's Kaitlyn. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by california90 Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:34 pm

Mr Write wrote:Sorry for misleading everyone yesterday.  I jumped the gun, I'm afraid. I had pretty good info that Britt was still around, but had nothing on Kaitlyn. That I couldn't track anything about her yesterday gave me increasing cause for concern during the evening and I eventually sent PMs to a couple of folks saying that I though both bette's were still there.  Oh well!!! Apologies again.

No worries. You weren't technically wrong. She's still there and didnt go home. Also who knows.. RS could be wrong! laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:42 pm

Perhaps really what they've done is allowed her to stay at the b-ette house, lounging by the pool to keep up the ruse for 2 months. Or she has to travel everywhere so "no one knows who the b-ette is" even though we know...

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:44 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Yay for Kaitlyn! I think if it was the other way around Kaitlyn would not have wanted to still be a part of it like Britt wants to. JMO

It's more like TPTB want to keep Britt involved because she is the one that they wanted all along. They just did not get the memo that the majority of the fans and now the guys prefer Kaitlyn. I think if their precious Britt had been voted to be the bachelorette by the guys, then TPTB would have kicked Katilyn out pronto, and she would not have had a role in the show at all. I just can't understand why TPTB are going to such lengths for Britt. no idea
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:46 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Happy it's Kaitlyn.  Curious what this "role" Britt will have will be.

I just hope that it isn't every week that the remaining guys get to choose who's the bachelorette for each week. You just know TPTB have some nasty twist of their sleeves. They just need to stop now that it's been decided. They are going to ruin this show w/all their stupid twists!
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:47 pm

california90 wrote:Not gonna lie.. if Britt was the 'ette, I don't think TPTB would have given her a "role". It must have came down to the voting of the guys and TPTB still wanted Britt so they gave her a "role".

Yes! I absolutely agree w/you! What is it about Britt that she has such power over TPTB? I have a feeling that Britt sticking around is not going to be good for Kaitlyn.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by wickedwitch Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:58 pm

I'm starting to wonder if TBTB actually really dislike Britt and enjoy making her look bad. Her edit last season was not kind, and they could have chosen guys who would pick Britt -- but they didn't.

wickedwitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:00 pm

While I think Kaitlyn gets the official title as the bachelorette, Britt isn't sticking around to give Kaitlyn information on the guys or to just hang out at the mansion IMO. She was given a role because production wanted her and she does actually have a very solid size fan base.

I think Britt will stick around and there will be guys let go each week, some will be eliminated who originally "voted" for Britt (I don't think there was any legitimate voting) and Britt will get a shot with those guys, but there won't be as much of a focus on those relationships as it will be for Kaitlyn's. That's just all my opinion.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:03 pm

california90 wrote:
Diana wrote:Anyone else think it could be like the guys Kaitlyn sends home get a second chance with Britt or something?

No idea, maybe the guys that voted for Britt gets that 2nd chance. In a way, it is like 2 bachelorettes.

Maybe a twist would be like some game-style show ala BIP where eliminated guy comes in dates Britt and at the end of the show she picks who gets to stay.

That was my first guess too. Kind of like "comback canyon" on Biggest Loser. I think that might be interesting during the first few weeks, but I can't see it working when we get to top 4. To have those guys cry and be devastated, and then immediately turn around and try with Britt? It would just seem insincere. Also, the "sloppy seconds" aspect of it kind of leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I just feel like whatever they do is going to have A LOT of people angry and ranting about misogyny, but the ratings will be the best since Emily's season.

Back to top Go down

Post by SeanCat25 Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:14 pm

I think it awesome if Britt has a chance to see if there is a connection with any of the guys who are voted out SUPER EARLY and are not upset over Kaitlyn. However I think after a certain number of rose ceremonies the eliminated guys after that need to go home because they will be sad over Kaitlyn. But I think it's a cool idea if the early on eliminated guys stick around and see if there is anything with Britt.

SeanCat25

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:15 pm

No worries, just really appreciate what info that you do bring to us!! :cutesmile!:

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:17 pm

Since RS is convinced that whichever was not chosen would be headed to Paradise, maybe she's choosing guys to go there.... (I'm just full of speculation today- ha!)

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83