SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by julychild Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:04 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
california90 wrote:Not gonna lie.. if Britt was the 'ette, I don't think TPTB would have given her a "role". It must have came down to the voting of the guys and TPTB still wanted Britt so they gave her a "role".

I tend to think production wanted Britt, but knew Kaitlyn had the larger fan base and all of the previous leads and many of the former contestants were backing her completely, so simply, I think production knew it had to be Kaitlyn and was going to make it Kaitlyn regardless. By giving Britt another role, productions gets what they want too and it adds even more drama.

This sounds logical enough to me. yes

Aside from the whole not taking a bath, being two-faced with Chris thing, production can only edit so much. It is obvious to me too that they really like Britt, but even editing can't make her come off as genuine. There is just something about her that rings false,and after the debacle that was Juan Pablo, they will be working really hard on making the leads have, at least, an appearance of authenticity. These shows are their bread and butter, and it has lasted longer than most anticipated, they will do whatever it takes to keep it relevant.

julychild

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by vivi2 Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:06 pm

Sprite wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I would put modelling pics in a different category than party pics - absolutely.  Apples and oranges IMO

Eta - don't get me wrong it's not that I dislike Kaitlyn, I'm just pointing out that's she's no paragon of virtue. Britt has been painted as lower than low, when in reality there's more more reasons for Kaitlyn to not be bachette material

I don't think most people would expect anyone appearing on this show to be a paragon of virtue.

Just because people don't like Britt for her over the top fake behaviour, does not mean that they think that she is lower than low. She didn't kill anyone as far as I know. She doesn't torture children or animals. She is definitely not my cup of tea and I don't want to see her on my screen as the next Bette. Period. End of story.

I never for a moment thought Kaitlyn was serious about moving to Arlington or was that serious about Chris...but I though the same about Britt and pretty much everyone else other than Whitney. I can't get worked up about that any season or we'd never have a show any more. I guess why I prefer one to the other is that Kaitlyn seems to have more of a personality...a real personality vs. what I interpret is Britt's TV persona with lots of tears, make up and hair fixing. I never saw a sense of humour from Britt. Never heard anything witty or smart aleck come out of her mouth. What I did see however, is someone emoting for the cameras and trying to impose her importance over everyone else. I guess I prefer real imperfection over a fake paragon of virtue. JMO

ITA-- Real vs Fake. 1000% :cutesmile!:

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:13 pm

Anyone else think it could be like the guys Kaitlyn sends home get a second chance with Britt or something?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:15 pm

Diana wrote:Anyone else think it could be like the guys Kaitlyn sends home get a second chance with Britt or something?

THis is a great idea and this would only work if the guy she sends home originally voted for Britt. I have no doubt some voted for britt. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:19 pm

Diana wrote:Anyone else think it could be like the guys Kaitlyn sends home get a second chance with Britt or something?

No idea, maybe the guys that voted for Britt gets that 2nd chance. In a way, it is like 2 bachelorettes.

Maybe a twist would be like some game-style show ala BIP where eliminated guy comes in dates Britt and at the end of the show she picks who gets to stay.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:29 pm

soccermom333 wrote:

THis is a great idea and this would only work if the guy she sends home originally voted for Britt.  I have no doubt some voted for britt.  ;)

It's possible we will be shown the votes up to the point where Kaitlyn gets 13.  After that point the viewers will not know who the remainder of the guys voted for.  No doubt someone not shown will end up in the final 4 
:drama

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:31 pm

california90 wrote:

No idea, maybe the guys that voted for Britt gets that 2nd chance. In a way, it is like 2 bachelorettes.

Maybe a twist would be like some game-style show ala BIP where eliminated guy comes in dates Britt and at the end of the show she picks who gets to stay.

I hope that this is not the scenario. It just doesn't seem fair to Kaitlyn. If she is the Bette, then the season should be about her. If Britt does a bit of interviewing the guys and then make some recommendations to Kaitlyn or even picks one of the guys for a date like Chris' sisters did for him this season, then okay. Anything more would p*ss me off since it would be a continuation of the producers trying to shove her down my throat. It didn't work the first time and it is even less likely to work the second.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:34 pm

So happy the B'ette is Kaitlyn! I'd given up all hope yesterday and fully expected it to be Britt. Big hugs to her and her fans. I understand how it feels when your favorite isn't picked and you don't like the other option (I wasn't a Kaitlyn fan in the beginning). I was pissed last year when they chose Chris over Arie and strung him along for nothing. It couldn't have been easy for Britt to be rejected by multiple guys. That part sucks and I hated this two B'ette idea for that reason. I'm hoping she didn't take it too hard and didn't give TPTB a big scene they probably wanted from her. I'm glad they're still giving her a role this season to make up for it and I'm sure they'll make it up to her even more by giving her the whole season of BiP. No doubt she'll be the star on there and guys will be lining up for her. If she's still popular next year, which I'm sure she will be, she could have a shot again if there's no good options for the B'ette. Hugs again. group hug
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:39 pm

Though I don't think Kaitlyn and Britt are the best of friends, they are the only two (outside of production) who've met all the fellows. Perhaps Britt will be a sounding board. That is the one thing that most leads say they miss- someone to talk about the guys/girls with. It would be better with a friend, but maybe better than nothing? At least until they leave LA?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:42 pm

bluwavz wrote:So happy the B'ette is Kaitlyn! I'd given up all hope yesterday and fully expected it to be Britt. Big hugs to her and her fans. I understand how it feels when your favorite isn't picked and you don't like the other option (I wasn't a Kaitlyn fan in the beginning). I was pissed last year when they chose Chris over Arie and strung him along for nothing. It couldn't have been easy for Britt to be rejected by multiple guys. That part sucks and I hated this two B'ette idea for that reason. I'm hoping she didn't take it too hard and didn't give TPTB a big scene they probably wanted from her. I'm glad they're still giving her a role this season to make up for it and I'm sure they'll make it up to her even more by giving her the whole season of BiP. No doubt she'll be the star on there and guys will be lining up for her. If she's still popular next year, which I'm sure she will be, she could have a shot again if there's no good options for the B'ette. Hugs again. group hug

Agreed on all counts!

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:44 pm

Sprite wrote:
california90 wrote:

I hope that this is not the scenario. It just doesn't seem fair to Kaitlyn. If she is the Bette, then the season should be about her. If Britt does a bit of interviewing the guys and then make some recommendations to Kaitlyn or even picks one of the guys for a date like Chris' sisters did for him this season, then okay. Anything more would p*ss me off since it would be a continuation of the producers trying to shove her down my throat. It didn't work the first time and it is even less likely to work the second.

I hope not either, but I feel like the producers love her so much that they'll do anything for drama and keeping her on.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:46 pm

reason wrote:She should not be pissed she can use it to see who is into her from who was not into her and get rid of those guys pronto.
Good point. She can now use this to see who's not as "enthusiastic" now and get rid of them as they were likely there for Britt and not her. I know I can now get into this season with Kaitlyn as the lead. If it was Britt, I'd likely pass on it all.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83