SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:21 pm

spitcoffee Chloep, watch it play out this way spitcoffee

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:22 pm

chloep wrote:So, I stayed away for this past season and did not regret it the least bit. Haven’t made my mind up whether I’ll do the same this upcoming season (Britt's whole overzealous persona and humble narcissism is extremely off-putting to me and I am not particularly invested in Kaitlyn's quest for love either (mainly because I don't think she is honestly there yet)), but I will say this: the guys have about as much input into who the next lead is, as much as this whole post-announcement outrage is influencing the decision....  Hugesmile
I am fairly certain that the lead has already been chosen and this is just a simple gimmick to lure in viewers for the premier. Nothing more. [Kaitlyn's contract has been singed and her workers' permit obtained by production from what I’ve been told. ]
Sure, Britt will bless us with her presence at the M&G. She'll bring her A-game, playing the character she is supposed to portray (the overly emotional, so-so-sooo blessed, sweet and beautiful girl) to perfection, yet will be sent on her way in an "extremely close vote", leaving her absolutely heartbroken.
But the M&G won't be the last we've heard of Britt... Oh no, because there is going to be an equally hyperbolic, equally beautiful model-fella who'll will be left equally heartbroken by Britt's exit and will spend the whole season brooding over missing out on the girl of his dreams, "who he had a real connection with". (#totessoulmates #duhh)-
Despite his heartbreak over losing his ultimate soul mate so early on, said fella is gonna penetrate the TOP3 + Kaitlyn, but will be sent home after calling out for Britt in the throes of passion behind the closed "doors" of the igloo, that houses the fantasy suite next season.
Viewers will be left with a strong desire to see Bratz Britt and BMF(Beautiful-Model-Fella) unite after he mentions her name in his exit monologue.... All hail, Bachelor In Paradise 2!
But, no worries - Kaitlyn’s season of the Bachelorette won’t be for nought. After a “life-changing journey” around the world and getting her field plowed nicely a couple times, Kaitlyn ultimately falls in love with a former pro-hockey player, rocking a surfer-do and missing a tooth, who now travels the world teaching blind kids how to read.
Happy End!.... :sprinklehearts  :sprinklehearts

Seriously though, TPTB is loving this uproar.
What is this?? Lol A guess, a wish??, just something funny?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:25 pm

I actually remember seeing a fair amount of people ticked off that Chris was the bachelor because of how boring and invisible he was on Andi's season. Heck, he could barely form full sentences this season, but they got great ratings, mostly in thanks to the girls. I also remember that while people liked Sean, many thought his season would be boring because of how "vanilla" he was and look what he got in terms of ratings.

The same could be said for Juan Pablo's season. There was a ton of hype around him, but I remember halfway through people were already annoyed with him and couldn't stand him. The magazines were ripping on him. He was controversial and said some really stupid things before the season even started. He still got great ratings.

There's already a huge hype around this bachelorette season. Whether people love the idea or hate it, I feel it's a pretty safe bet the first episode will get very solid ratings. No matter which bachelorette is picked, people will be intrigued to see how the one picked does in the first few episodes and at that point, either the lead or the guys will drag them in even more. Airing the bachelorette in the beginning of the summer is just tricky as it is. People are out more so it's not going to get stellar ratings, but regardless of who is picked and whether the lead is well liked or not, people will watch.

I always feel like the contestants are what truly make the shows regardless of the lead.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:25 pm

chloep wrote:So, I stayed away for this past season and did not regret it the least bit. Haven’t made my mind up whether I’ll do the same this upcoming season (Britt's whole overzealous persona and humble narcissism is extremely off-putting to me and I am not particularly invested in Kaitlyn's quest for love either (mainly because I don't think she is honestly there yet)), but I will say this: the guys have about as much input into who the next lead is, as much as this whole post-announcement outrage is influencing the decision....  Hugesmile
I am fairly certain that the lead has already been chosen and this is just a simple gimmick to lure in viewers for the premier. Nothing more. [Kaitlyn's contract has been singed and her workers' permit obtained by production from what I’ve been told. ]
Sure, Britt will bless us with her presence at the M&G. She'll bring her A-game, playing the character she is supposed to portray (the overly emotional, so-so-sooo blessed, sweet and beautiful girl) to perfection, yet will be sent on her way in an "extremely close vote", leaving her absolutely heartbroken.
But the M&G won't be the last we've heard of Britt... Oh no, because there is going to be an equally hyperbolic, equally beautiful model-fella who'll will be left equally heartbroken by Britt's exit and will spend the whole season brooding over missing out on the girl of his dreams, "who he had a real connection with". (#totessoulmates #duhh)-
Despite his heartbreak over losing his ultimate soul mate so early on, said fella is gonna penetrate the TOP3 + Kaitlyn, but will be sent home after calling out for Britt in the throes of passion behind the closed "doors" of the igloo, that houses the fantasy suite next season.
Viewers will be left with a strong desire to see Bratz Britt and BMF(Beautiful-Model-Fella) unite after he mentions her name in his exit monologue.... All hail, Bachelor In Paradise 2!
But, no worries - Kaitlyn’s season of the Bachelorette won’t be for nought. After a “life-changing journey” around the world and getting her field plowed nicely a couple times, Kaitlyn ultimately falls in love with a former pro-hockey player, rocking a surfer-do and missing a tooth, who now travels the world teaching blind kids how to read.

I'm sure both girls have signed contracts, even though only one stays. They need the contracts in place, signed, sealed and delivered before filming starts.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:38 pm

eversotrue wrote:

What is this?? Lol A guess, a wish??, just something funny?

LOL obviously just some fun. I am not privy to the storyboard, (but have been to a few glasses of wine) ;)

I do stand by my opinion that Kaitlyn is the actual lead though and Britt is just there for an appearance(a paid talent of a sort)(for which she actually doesn't have to sing a new contract - since it hasn't been more than 12 moths since her Bach gig-but). I know of two guys who made it to the final interviews late February. Neither made the cut, but both had been told that Kaitlyn is the new lead.(and I've been told that was around the time RS was touting that it was for sure gonna be Britt)
If it does end up being Britt(which will be completely up to the bosses and not the contestants) then they REALLY screwed over Kaitlyn at the last minute.

Last edited by chloep on Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:40 pm

I WOULD TOTALLY WATCH THIS!!!

Chloep this is brilliant, are you sure you are not on the writing staff this season?

Boy I love this show. I would love Kaitlyn as ette, but in all seriously I will totally watch Britt. Let the new season start!!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:43 pm

Interesting stuff Chloep!! Just wanted to comment on the former pro hockey player. Last night I was watching an entertainment show in Canada called ETalk, the host was talking about the show. He said Kaitlyn had dated 2 hockey players in the past, showed their pictures, said their names and while I watch hockey it was no one that I recognized. Something to pay attention to if she indeed makes it through the first night..

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:46 pm

Brill wrote:Interesting stuff Chloep!! Just wanted to comment on the former pro hockey player.  Last night I was watching an entertainment show in Canada called ETalk, the host was talking about the show.  He said Kaitlyn had dated 2 hockey players in the past, showed their pictures, said their names and while I watch hockey it was no one that I recognized.  Something to pay attention to if she indeed makes it through the first night..

Hey Brill: As you know being Canadian, Everyother person is a hockey player here, It is difficultt not to date a hockey player. I am surprised only two (she must not like hockey players giggling )
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:46 pm

The problem with keeping both are, as viewers, we will see less of how relationships are developing because each girls' time on screen will be halved.  I would think each girl still needs 3 dates per week to get a sense of how each guy they are interested in meshes with their own needs. If TPTB stick with that format then what would air would be even briefer than what we currently have seen. 

I suppose the number of guys each keeps after night 1 could be, as someone upthread suggested, 10 each.  That would be better than in previous seasons in terms of each Bette having more quality time with fewer men.
Interview on Michelle Money's website - she asked Samantha, Ashley I, Ashley S. and Jillian how much time they spent alone with Chris before they were eliminated and the answers ranged from less than a 30 minutes (Samantha) to a few hours (Jillian).  

After JPG's season Sharleen was interviewed and asked if she would ever be the Bette.  She said if she was she would only want to keep about 8 men after night 1 and slowly eliminate over the course of the season.  I like that idea and think it is more conducive to getting to know the guys despite the bubble.  

IMO both girls could continue with 8-10 guys each (after night one) and keep whatever number they want per week.  They're doesn't need to be any competition between the girls because they already said in the JK interview that they aren't attracted to the same type of guy.  It's a sad "stereotype" that women are often portrayed as catty and insecure.  Most women I know are collaborative and supportive so why not show both Kaitlyn and Britt supported each other.  Novel concept for this show Smiley.  Let the show be mostly fun and light entertainment with love sprinkles.  BIP can satisfy the "hunger games" viewers and The Bachelor can be the "agnst & drama" opera.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:49 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Maybe this is the demise of the show?  Maybe it is time?  Guess we will see soon because filming for the bachelorette begins next week I believe.  Smiley

According to RS, filming starts tomorrow night.  He expects by the weekend that someway, somehow who the bachelorette is will be leaked.  Either in the form of spoilers or ABC will outright release it themselves.

Oh, and I think you might be right about the demise of the show. This is a "jumping the shark moment" and extremely sleazy, even for TPTB.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:52 pm

nikikass wrote:
Brill wrote:Interesting stuff Chloep!! Just wanted to comment on the former pro hockey player.  Last night I was watching an entertainment show in Canada called ETalk, the host was talking about the show.  He said Kaitlyn had dated 2 hockey players in the past, showed their pictures, said their names and while I watch hockey it was no one that I recognized.  Something to pay attention to if she indeed makes it through the first night..

Hey Brill:  As you know being Canadian, Everyother person is a hockey player here, It is difficultt not to date a hockey player.  I am surprised only two  (she must not like hockey players giggling )

cantstopl  Yes, two is rather low for an Albertan.

I wonder if the guy she lived in Germany with (who she said worked in several countries) was in the Euro league. Or who knows, I may have bought too much into the edit and he was "a suit".

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:07 pm

nikikass and notarose, I was thinking of her dating hockey players in Vancouver but of course it could have been Alberta.  Maybe the player WAS in Germany because I think I would recognize the names and they didn't ring any bells and they showed their pics as well.  I tried looking it up but wasn't successful on that either.  If someone can get the pics would be great, if she does make it through night one, it might give us an idea of the type of guy (looks wise) that she might go for. no idea
Kind of funny if that is what happens, winds up with a former hockey player, seeing as Andi dated jocks and that is who she chose..... :yes:  Sure would be a pattern....... Hugesmile

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83