SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:02 am

I saw that there have been pics surfacing of Britt and Kaitlyn in green dresses. Have they been posted? Just all the pics in general?? The ones from producers, interviews, etc.??

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by chloep Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:27 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
chloep wrote:So, I stayed away for this past season and did not regret it the least bit. Haven’t made my mind up whether I’ll do the same this upcoming season (Britt's whole overzealous persona and humble narcissism is extremely off-putting to me and I am not particularly invested in Kaitlyn's quest for love either (mainly because I don't think she is honestly there yet)), but I will say this: the guys have about as much input into who the next lead is, as much as this whole post-announcement outrage is influencing the decision....  Hugesmile
I am fairly certain that the lead has already been chosen and this is just a simple gimmick to lure in viewers for the premier. Nothing more. [Kaitlyn's contract has been singed and her workers' permit obtained by production from what I’ve been told. ]
Sure, Britt will bless us with her presence at the M&G. She'll bring her A-game, playing the character she is supposed to portray (the overly emotional, so-so-sooo blessed, sweet and beautiful girl) to perfection, yet will be sent on her way in an "extremely close vote", leaving her absolutely heartbroken.
But the M&G won't be the last we've heard of Britt... Oh no, because there is going to be an equally hyperbolic, equally beautiful model-fella who'll will be left equally heartbroken by Britt's exit and will spend the whole season brooding over missing out on the girl of his dreams, "who he had a real connection with". (#totessoulmates #duhh)-
Despite his heartbreak over losing his ultimate soul mate so early on, said fella is gonna penetrate the TOP3 + Kaitlyn, but will be sent home after calling out for Britt in the throes of passion behind the closed "doors" of the igloo, that houses the fantasy suite next season.
Viewers will be left with a strong desire to see Bratz Britt and BMF(Beautiful-Model-Fella) unite after he mentions her name in his exit monologue.... All hail, Bachelor In Paradise 2!
But, no worries - Kaitlyn’s season of the Bachelorette won’t be for nought. After a “life-changing journey” around the world and getting her field plowed nicely a couple times, Kaitlyn ultimately falls in love with a former pro-hockey player, rocking a surfer-do and missing a tooth, who now travels the world teaching blind kids how to read.
Happy End!.... :sprinklehearts  :sprinklehearts

Seriously though, TPTB is loving this uproar.

I haven't caught up yet, but are we talking about DeMontis??

I have no clue who that is. I made up the whole thing. ;) It's how I could see it unfold. I imagine, it wouldn't be too far off of MF's perfect little storyline, TBH.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:27 pm

IA chloep. Even though it may be far fetched, it wouldn't be for MF. The top 3 fellow that really wants Britt and goes after her reminds me of Ames running in his red pants after Jackie's limo. Smiley

Perhaps we'll see bits and pieces of that storyline to which I'm sure you'll get no credit for, but noted here so we can give credit where it's due. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:46 pm

albean99 wrote:I like this article's idea for how it could work if they kept both for the season. I'm just posting part of it.

Secondly, logistically it wouldn't be that difficult -- each episode can have one solo date for each woman and then one group date that both the women attend with a group of guys, followed by the cocktail party and rose ceremony. It's the same formula the show already follows nearly every week. Easy peasy.

When it comes time to hand out roses, both women hand them out -- some guys receive two roses (intrigue!), some receive one rose, and some receive none and have to go home. It really wouldn't be that hard, other than ABC having to perhaps speed up the rose ceremony on TV (which is something they should do anyway, because OMG those things drag).

In addition to this being the fairest option, ABC is also really missing out on an opportunity for drama by sending either Kaitlyn or Britt home the first night. Can you imagine how this might go down if both women are interested in the same guy? Or what if there's a man who can't decide who he likes? Or what if Britt is into someone who likes Kaitlyn and vice versa?

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/dear_abc_dont_send_a_bachelorette_home_night_one-2015-03

I agree. This ^^^ would be the best scenario imo.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:12 pm

Sable wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:
atem wrote:There wasn't a boycott when Byron did it, so why would there be a boycott now?  Just because they are females?

You are right. What's good for the guys should be good for the girls. I will admit though, that it bothers me more for the girls. I don't have a logical reason why. I just think it's mean after they both have just been rejected by Chris to have one of them rejected by 25 more guys. Maybe because we "know" them a little better after having watched them last season. Nobody knew Jay, so people didn't get attached or want to root for either of them. Kaitlyn and Britt certainly have their respective fans, so maybe that's why there is more outrage.

I don't think it's fair to compare the two.  When they did it on a bachelor season, both of the guys came in as unknowns without fan bases, and they weren't just rejected like Kaitlyn and Britt.  There also wasn't the SM aspect that we have today, so the one that wasn't chosen could quietly (or at least more quietly) fade off into the sunset.  Plus, this was done 11 years ago.  If it was such a good idea, why hasn't it been done since?  I mean before now.  I think it was a terrible idea then, and it's still a terrible idea now.  Just because they did it for a bachelor season does not mean we now have to do it for a bachelorette.  I think the main reason I am so upset about it is because I think the only reason TPTB are doing this is to make Britt the Bachelorette.

I feel that the same . It's TPTB who want Britt . I tweeted Fleiss last night and told him that if they wanted Britt that bad they could have at least given her a better edit.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:17 pm

eversotrue wrote:I saw that there have been pics surfacing of Britt and Kaitlyn in green dresses. Have they been posted? Just all the pics in general?? The ones from producers, interviews, etc.??

Where did you hear/see that from?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:38 pm

atem wrote:
eversotrue wrote:I saw that there have been pics surfacing of Britt and Kaitlyn in green dresses. Have they been posted? Just all the pics in general?? The ones from producers, interviews, etc.??

Where did you hear/see that from?

http://websta.me/p/938809481663112356_1751644888

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:03 pm

Is M&G really tonight? Looks like it could be Kaitlyn's dress she wears for M&G? Can't really see Britt's too good.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:42 pm

I'm hoping that is Kaitlyn's dress because she looks super pretty. I'm sick of the female leads always wearing a blah, neutral color on the first night and at the FRC. I like that it seems they're wearing green. I love the detail and style of Kaitlyn's dress.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:41 pm

Can anyone post the pic please I cant open anything to see it.

Thanks
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:44 pm

^^
 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 11055547_1551665945082709_1664467260_n
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:53 pm

Thank you Stacynor;

They look lovely.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83