SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:53 am

Apparently Byron's f2 girl didn't pick him laugh out loud

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by sanlee088 Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:54 am

Pierz wrote:Ok guys, serious question: What happens to the guys that don't pick the girl with the most votes. Let's say 1 of them gets 13 votes and the other gets 12. I don't think the remaining Bachelorette would want to marry someone who didn't vote for her on night one.

I think they get to stay, and maybe the lead won't know which ones voted for or against them. I'm not really sure how it went on Byron's season.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierz Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:54 am

eversotrue wrote:
Pierz wrote:Ok guys, serious question: What happens to the guys that don't pick the girl with the most votes. Let's say 1 of them gets 13 votes and the other gets 12. I don't think the remaining Bachelorette would want to marry someone who didn't vote for her on night one.
They stay. That's what happened on TB. Makes things more twisted and interesting anyway.

I didn't watch that season, but I doubt it would make it interesting. It would be obvious none of the guys who didn't vote for are gonna be her F1, so they should probably just leave right then and there.
Pierz
Pierz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:54 am

When Britt walked out tonight... I thought she looked so different but familar!! Less makeup for one (all you cake face people happy?? ;) She still looks just as pretty) with no dark lipstick (thank gosh) and no eyeshadow. She also resembled Gia!! I was like.. huh?? She looked SO much like Gia!! Hopefully she keeps the minimal makeup and dyes her hair back to its original state. I also wonder why she cut her hair...it looked much better long.

Last edited by eversotrue on Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierz Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:55 am

sanlee088 wrote:

I think they get to stay, and maybe the lead won't know which ones voted for or against them. I'm not really sure how it went on Byron's season.

Hmmm ok now it makes sense! But if they DO let the girls know who voted for who, then it would be weird.
Pierz
Pierz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:57 am

! won't watch the first night, and will wait to see if Britt is gone before I tune in. My mylanta bottle isn't big enough for me to have to deal with her theatrics. :headbanging

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:57 am

Pierz wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

Hmmm ok now it makes sense! But if they DO let the girls know who voted for who, then it would be weird.
Exactly why it would be interesting. Get with the program gal. ;) This show is sneaky.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:58 am

True.. so who would be a bigger trainwreck? It's going to bring some insecurity and thus lots and lots of crying. And what would the show be without all the crying?!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:02 am

sanlee088 wrote:

On Byron's season, the two Bach contenders turned their back while the women placed either a white or yellow rose to vote for which Bach they wanted.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:07 am

I'm sure it will be Britt after night one. If they wanted it to be Kaitlyn it would be. Easy choice. Clearly TPTB want Britt so this way, they can say we tried to give the fans their fav, but oops sorry, the guys decided to kick her to the curb.

To borrow a quote, I would rather eat dirt and wash it down with a bag of hair, than see a fake "choice" episode that keeps Britt over Kaitlyn, and Britt's reaction to "winning" the Bacelorette title. I wish Kaitlyn could just say no thanks and get out of this.

So not cool, TPTB.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:08 am

My idea...have both women stay.  Since it's a two hour show they could have one hour for Kaitlyn and one hour for Britt.  Two potential love stories in one season.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:12 am

Man the Team Britt people on Twitter are vicious. You post one opinion tweet and they come after you. I've been called names I never have before. It's cray-cray.

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 87b72b10  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 86669110  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83