SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:22 pm

concerned36 wrote:
see2love wrote:
sfrank wrote:Hmmm....maybe he lets her go early then. It would certainly explain the shirt/dress mystery. If there's no FR dress for her then tie stuff is moot.

If he did lethergo early, howdo we explain his breakdown at the FRC? Going with this theory, Becca never dressed for RC so she was already home but Chris still breaks down? Did he also let W go at the ceremony?  Just curious

One theory was that all those things he was saying were really things he said at a different time. They are VOs.

There were CAPS of him crying in his FRC suit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:22 pm

She is wearing long earrings and I truly believe this is her FRC dress. JMO.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:23 pm

see2love wrote:
concerned36 wrote:
see2love wrote:

If he did lethergo early, howdo we explain his breakdown at the FRC? Going with this theory, Becca never dressed for RC so she was already home but Chris still breaks down? Did he also let W go at the ceremony?  Just curious

One theory was that all those things he was saying were really things he said at a different time. They are VOs.

Maybe he is crying because Sully didn't show up! Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 36 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:24 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:She is wearing long earrings and I truly believe this is her FRC dress.  JMO.  

Me too. I just can't match drop earrings with velour hoodie. That's just a weird combination.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:25 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:She is wearing long earrings and I truly believe this is her FRC dress.  JMO.  

I'm with you. In the hotel room window picture of her and in this one, to me the fabric looks velvety and the sleeves seem sheer or nearly sheer. Her make up and hair look like typical dressed up Becca to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:25 pm

Becca's earrings are not shown in the MTP - when she's talking to Chris's mom. But in the van/limo/suv she is wearing dangling earrings. It's not possible to tell, but they could be the same ones she wore during the RC in Bali.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:28 pm

concerned36 wrote:Becca's earrings are not shown in the MTP - when she's talking to Chris's mom. But in the van/limo/suv she is wearing dangling earrings. It's not possible to tell, but they could be the same ones she wore during the RC in Bali.

This is MTP
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 36 Screen35
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:30 pm

BKay wrote:

I'm with you. In the hotel room window picture of her and in this one, to me the fabric looks velvety and the sleeves seem sheer or nearly sheer. Her make up and hair look like typical dressed up Becca to me.

I don't think she looks dressed up at all. I would think she would have an updo and more makeup. She had on more makeup at the RC in Bali. To me, it looks like Becca has on her everyday makeup, and her hair is just her everyday hair as well. Nothing special. The sleeves are not sheer. She could have on this jacket over her dress. But my daughter has a red velour hoodie that looks like the same one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:32 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
see2love wrote:
concerned36 wrote:

Maybe he is crying because Sully didn't show up!  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 36 3806527698

That made me LOL.
Seriously though, if people maintain he let Becca go before FRC and that she was not in a dress or in a Limo, then it surely didnt pan out well for whoever made the FRC( whitney) because Chris still balled his eyes out at the rose ceremony. Just saying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:33 pm

see2love wrote:
concerned36 wrote:
see2love wrote:

He is crying. But that doesn't mean he couldn't have let Becca go early. In fact, that may even confirm it. He's getting ready to propose to Whitney and he's crying.  That's pretty sad. But js.

The part that are VO's is when he is saying he may not choose anyone today. But that sounds like something he would have said earlier in the day, way before the FRC but they Voiced It over while he's standing at the RC. He's clearly upset though.

Last edited by concerned36 on Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:34 pm

Luckily we are on the countdown and all will be revealed in less than a week!

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:35 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
atem wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I am not holding him to anything he didn't say definitively as presented here.  I left out AFTR are hotel Julien. As others stated Britt left on her own.

However, that article from US didn't claim she left on her own (which I would prefer).  It stated that Chris S got the indication from her that she isn't 'feeling it' so he picked the 'sure thing'.  I don't get what is to say after that.  

MF saying it's weird, yeah it's weird when the FRC happens and Chris S. goes straight to work.  He doesn't even have ONE day with his final choice?  Sounds mega weird to me.  Oh, and yet he has all this time to do DWTS.  Go figure.

Not commenting on F1, since I genuinely have no idea.  Watching the show, Chris looks at Becca the way Sean looked at Cat, but the spoiler is out there and many think he looks at Whitney like he is all in.  

I won't call him on being wrong about the F1 unless he is. I will also probably do the Will and Grace told you so dance because I dislike nasty RS.  

As I have summarized various times the past couple of weeks, RS runs barely above 60% on his accuracy.  I don't count his corrections since up until he corrects he swears he is right.  

To summarize:

Jason - partially right/partially wrong.  He swore up down and sideways that Jason had to pick Melissa to be allowed to get Molly.  I believe both Molly and Jason have said this is horse crap.

Jillian - I thought he was all right here, but some have said he said no one or Ed, so if that is true it would be partially right.

Jake - 100% right, and eww, yucky season.

Ali - mostly wrong, with last minute save. Goes in the minus column for me.

Brad 2.0 - mostly wrong except for last minute save, again another negative for me.

Ashley - all right

Ben - all right

Emily - very late final pick (FD episode I believe) had Sean as F2.  I am willing to call this one a wash.

Sean - alright, but I suspected that Jeremy from DeAnna might have spoiled it to him.

Des - wrong about F1, wrong about F2, wrong about F3, had the wrong F4, Drew never made it past HTDs. so wrong in so many ways.

JPG - right, IMO he had someone from camp Clare spoiling for him.  Again, he was very nice to Clare.  Not Emily O nice, but close.

Andi - right with assistance from an airplane video and IMO probably Andi's family or friends spoiling, seriously RS has never been as nice to a lead as he was to Andi.

Chris - ?

So at least partially wrong on four seasons in big ways.  Totally right on six seasons, though he had help on I believe at least two of these.  One season that he didn't spoil until late and one season where he may have been off.

That isn't that great of a record to me and I will say that his track record doesn't make me give up hope for Becca F1.

Great post!!! I will feel deflated if Chris picks Whitney since Becca seems like the right choice for him based on his body language. I have been laughing out loud at the comments on the telephone poles, sun and weather reports!! Anyway, I wanted to say that I always thought RS's last minute correction on Brad 2.0 came from reading this site when Blondie Gal(?)  posted that Emily was F1 and all the fridgegate information. He posted his information after this site did first so I wouldn't credit him with getting that right. I think he hangs out here often. For example, after Kasha started timing screen time during the first episode, all of a sudden RS started doing the same this season. Plus someone here used to (maybe still does) report the number of viewers each week and all of a sudden that is routine in his columns. Plus he is not the usual overly confident person that he normally is this season.....keeps saying why Chris will never pick Becca but not so much certainty that Whitney is F1.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64
catherine1
nikikass