SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:48 pm

concerned36 wrote:The GMA sneak peeks better explain her leaving in the car, she's not heartbroken because she wasn't in love. I'm sure she's sad for what could have been, but she's okay. She was okay when she met her family, too. Relief to be off the show? and back to "normal" life? :Nod:

Is this what she said, or is this your opinion?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:48 pm

See you are rt on target there.Smiley

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:50 pm

nutty1 wrote:
concerned36 wrote:The GMA sneak peeks better explain her leaving in the car, she's not heartbroken because she wasn't in love. I'm sure she's sad for what could have been, but she's okay. She was okay when she met her family, too. Relief to be off the show? and back to "normal" life? :Nod:

I didn't gather that from watching that.

There are pics the family posted of her with them in the hotel room when she was on the way to her grandmother's funeral. Folks were saying she looked happy, as if she got the ring. I just meant that she could look happy to be off the show. To me, she looked peaceful, not like ecstatic.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:11 pm

Is it just me that I just can't picture Becca wearing a hoody (or any kind sport-comfy attire) on the last day of shooting ... even if it is only for the road (back home) ... I mean she dressed up many times before (we've only seen her in sweet-pants, onesies behind the scenes) ... and she also wore much less make-up for very "important" dates with Chris.

Question about the spoiler/scoop from the magazine for those who believe it:

those who believe the reason for Chris to choose Whit was the fact that F2 wasn't all-in/ready and she walked away, and those who believe that Chris still harbors feelings for F2, because she was the one who he wanted ...

if it turns out that Becca is F1 ... do you still believe in the reasons for him making that decision?

Last edited by happygolucky on Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:18 pm

Pia1 wrote:
sophienette wrote:I agree Pia,

I think a lot of people (posters, viewers...) seems to think Chris cannot make his own decisions and needs to be led, bullied even by his family, by Whitney, by...

He handled Britt, Kelsey, Ashley I etc... very well. Why in the world would he propose to Whitney, if he did, if he wasnt 10)% in love with her and wanting to make it work? To please his mum? really? That is not giving him much credit!

My point was that by Becca leaving (speculating), the choice was taken away from him. I really believe Chris was gaga over Becca but she wasn't ready. Since he also has connection with Whitney he decided that he could work with that. (not a knock on Whitney) jmo

Yes, I agree with this! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:19 pm

I think the Lead always needs to justify their actions, thus the 'I'm falling in love with all of them' line.

As for Chris H saying they didn't know, I don't buy that for a second.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:27 pm

Unnamed sources in a magazine can be made up by writer on what they suppose happens. Just keep remembering Becca's voice saying something like "My heart is in 100%" as Chris is closing the drapes to their fantasy suite. I think she says this later after talking with his mom and realizing how she would feel to lose him, she is in love. She finally gives him the encouragement to follow his heart and soul, he can't let her go. He told the guys "I know how I feel when I am with Becca". Whitney may be sure thing but he will be patient for Becca. IMO the shocker is in spite of everything Chris will be brave and take his chances with Becca, she may not be ready to get married right away but she wants to get married and have children. Reminds me of Marcus during BIP when Dylan told him Lacey is already spoken for so don't waste your rose but what did he do? He made the bold move of giving his rose to her anyway and now they are happily engaged. At least we only have 1 more week till all is revealed......

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:34 pm

Luv I'm behind this100% all the way. I really think his going take that chance as well. I'm still behind Becca to the very end. Smiley ;) It's Becca and Chris there love story. IMO . Sorry to the Whitney fans but Istill dont see it.

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:36 pm

albean99 wrote:After watching that I'm even more sure he doesn't pick Becca. She's nowhere near ready plus she's not even in love. She really would do so much better in a real life situation than on this show. She's actually being realistic but doesn't work in this case.
You worded this way better than I did in the LCD thread but this is basically what I was trying to say.

Also IMO, I don't Chris's Family OR Whitney "bullied" Chris into picking Whitney.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:50 pm

Does anyone have the specific dates of Chriss dates with Becca and the date of the FRC? Im thinking that time period was only like 6 weeks?

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:53 pm

Hopefully wrote:Luv I'm behind  this100% all the way.  I really think his going take that chance as well. I'm still behind Becca to the very end. Smiley ;) It's Becca and Chris there love story. IMO . Sorry to the Whitney fans but Istill dont see it.

Bless your heart!  I am officially now living vicariously through you because I really really want it to be true!
Even the face all of the overwhelming evidence you still remain hopeful (pun intended) of a Becca F1.
I love your optimism!

Last edited by sfrank on Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:55 pm

Chrisbecca wrote:Does anyone have the specific dates of Chriss dates with Becca and the date of the FRC?  Im thinking that time period was only like 6 weeks?

The FRC was November 22 and their first day was about a month before that. They had 2 back to back 1-1 dates. So maybe the first date, horseback riding, was around October 20, and the 2nd date was in the loft apt on October 27. Then HTD on October 30, her b'day. They you have to consider their next date was around 2 weeks later in Bali. So they dated one week (3 dates), then two weeks later had 2 dates in 1 week. Doesn't it seem crazy to think of getting engaged after basically 2 weeks of dating? Total of 5 dates?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64
catherine1
nikikass
Beeleever