SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:57 pm

sfrank wrote:
Hopefully wrote:Luv I'm behind  this100% all the way.  I really think his going take that chance as well. I'm still behind Becca to the very end. Smiley ;) It's Becca and Chris there love story. IMO . Sorry to the Whitney fans but Istill dont see it.

Bless your heart!  I am officially now living vicariously through you because I really really want it to be true!
Even the face all of the overwhelming evidence you still remain hopeful (pun intended) of a Becca F1.  

Yes! But I'm not so HOPEFUL anymore. PINKHEART

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:00 pm

concerned36 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
Hopefully wrote:Luv I'm behind  this100% all the way.  I really think his going take that chance as well. I'm still behind Becca to the very end. Smiley ;) It's Becca and Chris there love story. IMO . Sorry to the Whitney fans but Istill dont see it.

Bless your heart!  I am officially now living vicariously through you because I really really want it to be true!
Even the face all of the overwhelming evidence you still remain hopeful (pun intended) of a Becca F1.  

Yes!  But I'm not so HOPEFUL anymore. PINKHEART

Oh boy, you're not kidding! I'm deflated after that GMA clip - was still trying to justify some thing (even through I strong suspected Whitney F1) but its all not adding up any more! No denying Becca F2, IMO.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:01 pm

Aww guys! Don't lose hope! Honestly we won't know the real ending until the next Monday. No matter our different opinions, everyone deserves to have hope. Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:02 pm

Exactly! It's crazy to think to be 100% sure and have a plan of execution paved before even tasting the reality.
Beside, 1 person can be 100% sure and the other isn't ... to get 2 to be 100% sure is even more difficult ... so I take it more realistically that there could be 2 who believe in potential and hope this could lead to 100% real and ready one day, but to get there they need that "shot" first. Just jump in and try!

I'm all in for Becca being F1.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:05 pm

happygolucky wrote:Exactly! It's crazy to think to be 100% sure and have a plan of execution paved before even tasting the reality.
Beside, 1 person can be 100% sure and the other isn't ... to get 2 to be 100% sure is even more difficult ... so I take it more realistically that there could be 2 who believe in potential and hope this could lead to 100% real and ready one day, but to get there they need that "shot" first. Just jump in and try!

I'm all in for Becca being F1.
That is such a good point. :yes:
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:05 pm

sfrank wrote:
concerned36 wrote:
sfrank wrote:

Oh boy, you're not kidding! I'm deflated after that GMA clip - was still trying to justify some thing (even through I strong suspected Whitney F1) but its all not adding up any more! No denying Becca F2, IMO.
Hang in there, I am 100% convinced Becca is F1. Not getting off this ship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:07 pm

Do they usually show previews of the F1 or the F2? I did notice both previews were of Becca and none of Whitney.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:09 pm

Diana wrote:Aww guys! Don't lose hope! Honestly we won't know the real ending until the next Monday. No matter our different opinions, everyone deserves to have hope. Smiley
Aw Diana, you're so sweet! But there is hope that Becca will meet and marry her perfect match one day. That's the way I look at it. :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:12 pm

sfrank wrote:
concerned36 wrote:
sfrank wrote:

I agree, you said it well, sfrank!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:14 pm

sfrank wrote:
concerned36 wrote:
sfrank wrote:

Is there a link to the GMA clip?
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:15 pm

Hopefully wrote:Becca want to enjoy of being in love for the first time. This is a new for her.Becca wants to she needs him to be slow,And I think that he is willing to do so. He knows this first of having the feelings. Like Becca said she only wants to get married once. ANd I think C is is starting to see that this is true love. What he has been waiting for. See the smile on there faces. He listens to every word she says like a little kid and the sponge thing. JMO. Like Chris had said in the past about Becca he see on the same page.

I think you are spot on, and I actually tend to think that this is where Chris' real dilemna lies. He wants things to be special for her and not contrived but they are where they are now on tv and he doesn't want to make the mistake of proposing to her on tv when it isn't time to do that yet.  I think he generally cares for Whitney but not in the same way.  I feel like his feelings for her are ones of respect and awe of what she has done to get where she is. JMO Did anyone notice the scene at the dinner table with Cs Mom? Was that a splice and dice when they showed his Mom almost crying or no?

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:18 pm

see2love wrote:
sfrank wrote:
concerned36 wrote:

Hang in there, I am 100% convinced Becca is F1. Not getting off this ship.

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 20 3806527698 :tinfoil
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5