SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Hopefully Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:34 pm

When becca talk to C on the bed she's telling him. She wants to be married and have kids. And I think this in the regards to the kids part. About having kids in a year or two just not rt now. She isn't telling C that she dosent want to be with him. She telling him IMO she wants to enjoy of being love and not rushing things. That when she gets married that she wants to enjoy the married life first. The kids are the YET part not the marriage. She wants the marriage. Becca say tell me if I'm rong please. That she's in love with Chris.. I don't see Becca as a Back peddling. I just don't see it. She dosent seem the type of person IMO Smiley

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:37 pm

Hopefully wrote:When becca talk to C on the bed she's telling him. She wants to be married and have kids. And I think this in the regards to the kids part. About having kids in a year or two just not rt now. She isn't telling C that she dosent want to be with him. She telling him IMO she wants to enjoy of being love and not rushing things. That when she gets married that she wants to enjoy the married life first. The kids are the YET part not the marriage. She wants the marriage. Becca say tell me if I'm rong please. That she's in love with Chris.. I don't see Becca as a Back peddling. I just don't see it. She dosent seem the type of person IMO Smiley

But Chris says "Why can't you just tell me that?" So Becca was not referring to marrying him and having kids with him, or he wouldn't have asked her to tell him... jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:37 pm

See there the wanna part agin.

Hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:40 pm

Did anyone notice Chris's mum touching Becca's hair?

And there was a splice and dice during the conversation Becca had with Chris.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:44 pm

In the preview, when Becca is crying talking to Chris's mom, it looks like she's holding Becca's hand. Remember how sweet Chris's mom was to Andi? She actually told Andi (a woman she just met) ILY. It was so sweet! She must be the sweetest mom ever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:44 pm

sophienette wrote:I agree Pia,

I think a lot of people (posters, viewers...) seems to think Chris cannot make his own decisions and needs to be led, bullied even by his family, by Whitney, by...

He handled Britt, Kelsey, Ashley I etc... very well. Why in the world would he propose to Whitney, if he did, if he wasnt 10)% in love with her and wanting to make it work? To please his mum? really? That is not giving him much credit!

My point was that by Becca leaving (speculating), the choice was taken away from him. I really believe Chris was gaga over Becca but she wasn't ready. Since he also has connection with Whitney he decided that he could work with that. (not a knock on Whitney) jmo

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:45 pm

Becca want to enjoy of being in love for the first time. This is a new for her.Becca wants to she needs him to be slow,And I think that he is willing to do so. He knows this first of having the feelings. Like Becca said she only wants to get married once. ANd I think C is is starting to see that this is true love. What he has been waiting for. See the smile on there faces. He listens to every word she says like a little kid and the sponge thing. JMO. Like Chris had said in the past about Becca he see on the same page.

Hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:45 pm

Because the love story has been so strong this season between C and B, I think they are preparing viewers for next week. They have to justify the ending ahead of time or it will be totally unbelievable to viewers.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:46 pm

concerned36 wrote:The GMA sneak peeks better explain her leaving in the car, she's not heartbroken because she wasn't in love. I'm sure she's sad for what could have been, but she's okay. She was okay when she met her family, too. Relief to be off the show? and back to "normal" life? :Nod:

I didn't gather that from watching that.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:47 pm

And lets not forget Becca's VO " my heart is all in 100%. In the season preview, wasnt there also a VO "i have never felt love like this before" or something like that?

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:47 pm

concerned36 wrote:Because the love story has been so strong this season between C and B, I think they are preparing viewers for next week. They have to justify the ending ahead of time or it will be totally unbelievable to viewers.

I have no horses in the race this season. But I do not see a strong love story. JMO, of course.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:48 pm

The "choice taken away from him" I think now means that Chris's mom told Chris what Becca said, or probably even Becca told him she's not in love with him. He couldn't take a chance proposing to a woman who could say no.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64
catherine1
nikikass
Beeleever