SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:22 pm

happygolucky wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Let me ask you guys a question. If Becca leaves, will you all consider Whitney a default F1? If yes, is that fair to her? What if she was the true F1?
Nutty, my answer is no, I would not think of any F1 as a default. It would mean that there was obviously something I didn't see/imagine/understand and that Chris was actually better hiding his feelings than what I've considered. It would definitely make me question more about the edit and reasons for going this road. That's all. Whoever is F1, IMHO, was meant to be F1 long before FR ... no matter what the spoilers say.

If you go back and look at the first date with C and W, the wedding they crashed. It's easy to see that he is considering her to be a potential wife, and he said in an interview the F1 was someone who was a frontrunner early in the season. The VO "I'm the Luckiest Man Alive" was said when he was dancing with Whitney at that reception. But did they "hide" them behind the B and C narrative the rest of the season? could be....

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:23 pm

Hopefully wrote:K now go to Momma Soules in regards to Becca on the GMA. I really think she was asking Becca about her past boyfriend. I truly don't think it was about Chris. JMHO

Then why the 'yet' part. She's talking about Chris S. and she's telling Chris S. she doesn't even know if she's ready to be married at that point.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:24 pm

albean99 wrote:After watching that I'm even more sure he doesn't pick Becca. She's nowhere near ready plus she's not even in love. She really would do so much better in a real life situation than on this show. She's actually being realistic but doesn't work in this case.

You and my wife share the prize for simple direct answers that make me wonder why they are often so elusive. My wife's comment about Becca was "If you're not sure that you're in love - then you aren't in love."

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:26 pm

Becca was talking about her past boyfriend. She says was crazy about him, but wasn't in love with him.

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:27 pm

The GMA sneak peeks better explain her leaving in the car, she's not heartbroken because she wasn't in love. I'm sure she's sad for what could have been, but she's okay. She was okay when she met her family, too. Relief to be off the show? and back to "normal" life? :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:28 pm

I don't think Chris's mom would be talking with Becca about her past boyfriends. They are down to business concerning Chris Soules.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:29 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
albean99 wrote:After watching that I'm even more sure he doesn't pick Becca. She's nowhere near ready plus she's not even in love. She really would do so much better in a real life situation than on this show. She's actually being realistic but doesn't work in this case.

You and my wife share the prize for simple direct answers that make me wonder why they are often so elusive. My wife's comment about Becca was "If you're not sure that you're in love - then you aren't in love."

Well said, it's as simple as that!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:30 pm

As I said yesterday, just because Chris fell in love with Becca doesn't mean she felt the same. She was not really in the bubble, and she's a very level-headed and I don't think Chris was really her "type".

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:30 pm

concerned36 wrote:The GMA sneak peeks better explain her leaving in the car, she's not heartbroken because she wasn't in love. I'm sure she's sad for what could have been, but she's okay. She was okay when she met her family, too. Relief to be off the show? and back to "normal" life? :Nod:

Where can I go to watch this? Thanks
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:32 pm

ElonM wrote:
concerned36 wrote:The GMA sneak peeks better explain her leaving in the car, she's not heartbroken because she wasn't in love. I'm sure she's sad for what could have been, but she's okay. She was okay when she met her family, too. Relief to be off the show? and back to "normal" life? :Nod:

https://gma.yahoo.com/bachelor-women-tell-recap-eliminated-bachelorettes-revisit-old-053618886--abc-news-tv.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:33 pm

Melissa Rycroft usually doesn't watch, she must be watching this season. She usually tows the line but here she favors Becca even though she thinks Whitney is F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:33 pm

concerned36 wrote:
ElonM wrote:

https://gma.yahoo.com/bachelor-women-tell-recap-eliminated-bachelorettes-revisit-old-053618886--abc-news-tv.html

much thanks
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64