SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:55 pm

atem wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Let me ask you guys a question. If Becca leaves, will you all consider Whitney a default F1? If yes, is that fair to her? What if she was the true F1?

In the Bachelor world, that doesn't matter.  

True, and they all know how it works. Only one left standing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:00 pm

Now when you see Becca in the limo. She looks like she's in deep thought. Wouldn't your mind not being the right state if your Gma passed remember she left rt after the FRC. So in that case I come down to the proposal. Nope I don't see it. The reason why I don't see it is cause I think C needs to wait. Right now wasn't a good time to do it. I think she got the new while she was on his hometown about her Gma. To me that C or anybody for that matters would be on my mind. My mind would be getting HOME. Now the twist I see him chasing her down. I don't see him proposing to anyone. Chris understands I'm sure to see why Becca walks away. But I still think he chooses Becca. JMO.

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:02 pm

Jeepers wrote:I think the build up for F1 is actually Becca and the unexpected twist at the end is that he picks Whitney

Totally disagree. Most believe he picks Whitney. It is plastered all over the mags. Still think he picks whit though.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:04 pm

concerned36 wrote: I think that one's family's opinion makes a difference and is significant. Otherwise, why have MTP?  Even Becca said it was impt for her that her family approve of who she marries. Chris also runs the farm with his parents, they work together, he would surely want them to be on good relations with his wife, especially since grandparents spend a lot of time with the grandkids if they live nearby. I would think Chris would definitely want that advice and objectivity from his family. That said, I'm sure also that his parents approved of both girls!  But they were also looking objectively at the relationships between C and W and C and B - something maybe Chris was blinded about.

Exactly! I know what CH says isn't popular here but he definitely is a part of creating the narrative  based on the outcome of the show otherwise why do them, it's worth considering IMO

From his latest interview in TV guide:

In past seasons like Sean and Catherine or Andi and Josh you could see what they had was very different. With this you don't see a magical storybook romance with Whitney or Becca

We go  to Arlington, and his parents get involved and are the voice of reason. He sees the light in many ways after he talks to them, but they don't mince their words and it shakes Chris. I don't think there is a perfect choice or an easy choice, and he's clearly in love with both so it's an emotional one for sure.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:05 pm

Remember C said family values are important to him. I wouldnt go to RC. If he loved her he would understand that why I don't See Becca in a Dress.

Hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:08 pm

I watched a clip on GMA this morning that I think had a little bit more than the preview did.

CH said:  "In many seasons we're really trying to throw off the audience because you know for sure who it is but this season we really did not know." (sure Chris) 

They said that CH told them that Soules' family paid a huge part  in his final decision between Whitney & Becca. 

They showed an exclusive sneak peek of his mom talking to Becca: B: "but I'm not at the point that I'm in love with him." Mom: "If I say you have a choice here, you have 2 days to make a decision here or it's going to end. What would you do then?"

In another sneak peek they go to where Chris & Becca are talking on the bed: B: "I want a family and I want to be married" (there's a part where both Chris & Becca are talking and I couldn't make her out) C: "Why can't you just tell me that?"  B: "Because I don't know. That could happen in 2 yrs. That could happen... I mean I don't know when I want it to happen but I want to get married. I want to have kids." 

CH ends us saying Chris is in love and it was a rocky road to get to this point but he's happy with the outcome."

After watching that I'm even more sure he doesn't pick Becca. She's nowhere near ready plus she's not even in love. She really would do so much better in a real life situation than on this show. She's actually being realistic but doesn't work in this case.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15489

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:08 pm

concerned36 wrote:Well, I would think that it would take hours to get ready for the FRC which was pretty early since sunset was at 4:39p.   And Becca wears makeup pretty much always. To me, she's wearing "everyday" makeup, not formal makeup.  She could have started getting ready, and he sent her home early, or she changed before leaving to catch her flight.

This could be a scene from another day entirely. If she's not in a limo, it may have nothing to do with the FRC or that day. Maybe she asked for a car so she could ride around and check out the area one last time.

Sorry, but I'm catching up. Could it be that Whitney is in a limo so when Chris rejects her, the have room for her exit interview. If Becca is the F1, there is no need to do an interview of her leaving.

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:10 pm

Actually, L&S said he was engaged but in love with another woman and US had the cover with Bachelor secret pasts and the virgin finalist. Maybe there was more, but I do remember these 2. Some of my unspoiled friends think he picked Becca and if he picked Whitney, it won't last...no win giggling
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:11 pm

nutty1 wrote:Let me ask you guys a question. If Becca leaves, will you all consider Whitney a default F1? If yes, is that fair to her? What if she was the true F1?
Nutty, my answer is no, I would not think of any F1 as a default. It would mean that there was obviously something I didn't see/imagine/understand and that Chris was actually better hiding his feelings than what I've considered. It would definitely make me question more about the edit and reasons for going this road. That's all. Whoever is F1, IMHO, was meant to be F1 long before FR ... no matter what the spoilers say.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:17 pm

Looking at the GMA, I think it has to be Whitney. Becca is not in love yet, nor ready to be engaged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:20 pm

K now go to Momma Soules in regards to Becca on the GMA. I really think she was asking Becca about her past boyfriend. I truly don't think it was about Chris. JMHO

Hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:21 pm

Chris S. is going to propose. He's been a puppet for this show from Andi's season. He's not going to suddenly change.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64