SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:52 am

So many double entendres! Chris picks certainty can mean "Chris is certain" or that the "woman he picks is certain."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:02 am

Doesn't the F1 get the final rose around the time of sunset? Has anyone analyzed the lighting as the women drive to the ceremony?

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:03 am

^^ in the episode thread for the finale currently. Someone brought over the weather report from the day as well
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:04 am

I'm bored and just throwing things out there. I have and still do feel he could not say good-bye to that girl. The sc thread will be the only way to pull out actual events.

But, so far...you can see the car behind Whits head...plenty of daylight for it to be close to dark esp when it was suppose to be overcast the later it got.

Second, that tie does match B's dress.

And for me, just watching in the split second we got...when whitney tells his parents ..how much she loves their son focus on chris facial expression...

All this to say until we see the end it's really up to interpretation

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:22 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I'm bored and just throwing things out there. I have and still do feel he could not say good-bye to that girl. The sc thread will be the only way to pull out actual events.

But, so far...you can see the car behind Whits head...plenty of daylight for it to be close to dark esp when it was suppose to be overcast the later it got.

And for me, just watching in the split second we got...when whitney tells his parents ..how much she loves  their son focus on chris facial expression...

Yes, Chris's facial expression didn't look like he was happy about what she was saying to his parents.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:34 am

Back to Becca in the red dress in the car - could it be that is not a shot of her going to FRC? Since I've been watching, I'm don't think they have ever shown BOTH F2 going to the FRC in the previews. Also, I would think Becca would have an updo or fancier hair and make-up if she were going to the FRC? It's just a thought....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:35 am

truelovealways wrote:Going by Becca's snap I can't see her being the bachelorette (if she's not F1) last night she asked her mom what she was most excited about the WTA show and her mom said "the fact that you won't be on so I don't have to be stressed out" I can't see them wanting to see her as ette where she will have to air even more of her personal life and get scrutinized 100 times worse. Just seems like they want this to all be over jmo

Yes, I totally agree, TLA!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:39 am

mindless wrote:It looks like a different necklace to me. Kinda like half of a heart. You know those heart pendants that you can divide in two?

I thought that necklace she wore with her siblings in the pic from Friday night was a heart, it was rounded the way the light reflected off it, it was also shorter like a choker (like the one here). I too think this one looks like more of a teardrop shape, not flat like a disc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:41 am

Pia1 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I'm bored and just throwing things out there. I have and still do feel he could not say good-bye to that girl. The sc thread will be the only way to pull out actual events.

And for me, just watching in the split second we got...when whitney tells his parents ..how much she loves  their son focus on chris facial expression...

Yes, Chris's facial expression didn't look like he was happy about what she was saying to his parents.

He looked almost full of regret! I thought i was the only one who noticed.
That was not the face of a man happy to hear that. His Dad looked sceptical as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:41 am

see2love wrote:Is that the key yo Chris's' house? Maybe we can match the key to the door type. #keygate. Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 9 3806527698

Seriously though, Chris is so sure of Whitney's love and commitment and yet he is torn? That just simply tells me its not Whitney he wants.

EXACTLY! The word certainty has more to do with HIS certainty and with Becca's certainty than with Whitney's feelings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:43 am

Did anyone else notice last night how tired and stressed Chris looked at WTA? Bags under his eyes, hair a mess. Weird tie. He has aged quite a bit since he was on Andi's season. Is this all for the drama? Feeding into the rumors, etc...????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:44 am

What rumour?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5