Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:45 am

Key to his HEART, if she's wearing a heart necklace! beatingheart

Becca may be giving us more clues.

(1) Heart necklace for Valentine's Day
(2) Expensive leather jacket and top at a store she cannot afford to walk into (but Chris can afford those price tags)
(3) Key to her heart

I read somewhere that Chris wants to spoil his lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:47 am

concerned36 wrote:Did anyone else notice last night how tired and stressed Chris looked at WTA?  Bags under his eyes, hair a mess. Weird tie. He has aged quite a bit since he was on Andi's season. Is this all for the drama?  Feeding into the rumors, etc...????
I thought he lookes super tired.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:51 am

reason wrote:What rumour?

i.e. the tabloid stories of how Chris picked the sure thing but still in love with the runner-up, of how he had to sort out his feelings over time since the FRC, and get over the runner-up, etc....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:04 am

Another clue: In the bloopers, Chris's laugh sounds like a dolphin, and Becca said if she could be any animal, she would be a dolphin! cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:06 am

I still think Becca arrives earlier in the day. Not sure what that means but usually it means she is final 2
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:07 am

I'm gonna say it: If Whitney is F1, I'm done with this show ... Not to be taken out of context.
I have nothing against Chris choosing Whitney, I'll be happy for Whitney, since that's what (who) she wants, great. I'll be just as happy for Becca if she turns out to be F2. And won't say anything about Chris, it's his choice, so that I respect.

What really bugs me is 50/50 chance (for us viewers) ... what a BS! (please, forgive me)

Last season they gave us a spoiler (in USweekly) ... on a plate, the one that TPTB carefully contemplated, arranged, documented, filmed and presented to us and to Andi at ATFR, that spoiler was created specifically because of Nick's video - Why deny what's been spoiled, lets give them more drama post show and create our version of story. It wasn't real, true version of events, but it was a correct spoiler. Still, they did a fine job in editing the show the way that the final choice wasn't so obvious, despite the biggest spoiler of all was out there.

This time, they keep feeding us all season long with the same narration of the spoiler. So what's the point? I mean, if this was the ending, Chris choosing Whitney, why not edit the season with more Becca, with more ambiguous situation ... what they showed us, is so clean cut (and I'm not talking now about feelings or body language chemistry) that it is ridiculously boring. At least sleuthing and analyzing, considering possibilities was/is fun, but telling me how it starts and ends, when the whole point is supposed to be to keep us guessing ... dunno, then in this case the game is not elevated as they keep advertising it, about making changes. Hell, they didn't even have to film the whole season, they could just tell me right on the opening night, it would be the same.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:07 am

happygirl77us wrote:
concerned36 wrote:Did anyone else notice last night how tired and stressed Chris looked at WTA?  Bags under his eyes, hair a mess. Weird tie. He has aged quite a bit since he was on Andi's season. Is this all for the drama?  Feeding into the rumors, etc...????
I thought he lookes super tired.

He's doing that DWTS show and having to keep up a 'relationship'.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:08 am

concerned36 wrote:Key to his HEART, if she's wearing a heart necklace! beatingheart

(2) Expensive leather jacket and top at a store she cannot afford to walk into (but Chris can afford those price tags)
(3) Key to her heart

Exactement! I am not buying what RS is selling, not what the tabloids are selling, not what Whitney is selling.
I am buying and believing Chris when he says his chat with Becca settled his heart, when he called her beautiful and would wrestle anything tomprotect her, when he said he knew in his soul and gut he couldn't let her go. I am buying statement necklace and unexpected twist, buying comments about watching her dream come true. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:09 am

concerned36 wrote:Key to his HEART, if she's wearing a heart necklace! beatingheart

(3) Key to her heart

When you are part of this 'show' you get free gifts all the time from those that request you post pictures about it on twitter.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:11 am

I still beleave Becca is the F1

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:11 am

soccermom333 wrote:I still think Becca arrives earlier in the day. Not sure what that means but usually it means she is final 2

Anyone else catch during limo ride to barn Whitney is wearing a lavender gown and Becca is wearing a dark red. RS has been fleissed, Chris is wearing a dark red tie so final couple will make beautiful pictures. Becca is final one, I'm certain!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:13 am

I really don't think that is Becca going to the FRC, she has a casual look, I think it's earlier in the day. She could be riding to somewhere else? where? I don't know - don't the girls get help from the producers with dresses, hair and make-up, and getting ready for the FRC? I don't think she looks fancy enough. She was more made up for the F3 RC?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64
catherine1
nikikass
Beeleever