SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:43 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
sfrank wrote:Was there ever a time that a F2 favored and tweeted things that supported them being F1? I can't seem to recall. I do remember the lead and/or family members doing things to throw us off (e.g., Des mom favoring lot of pro Brooks and Des tweets).

Nick, but with the plane video they had him by the short and curliest. But my conspiracy mind fully believes they wanted Nick to put pressure on J&A to try to break them up and have Josh as the bachelor. I thought that whole lousy Nick centric AFTR was punishment to Andi for choosing the guy they wanted for the next lead. I think nick was lead to believe that Andi wasn't happy and wanted him back.

If they are doing that to Becca MF better watch out, you do not mess with a girl from the bayou. With those gators, they won't ever find you. :gotcha:

Firstly, that first line made me laugh sooo hard!

This season is so weird! Chris is favoring everything pro-Whitney and her IG pics very suggestive as well. I'm surprised its been allowed to go on so openly. Whitney following Chris on Twitter and IG too. Have never seen anything like this.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:45 pm

[quote="Beagle"]It's not exactly the same but I do believe now Becca after reexamining her sc that she is wearing a FRC dress. Here is Khloe wearing something somewhat similar, at least the top part.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/84/6e/86/846e86a71f8cd1787797788a1e731bcd.jpg[/quote
May I add that she has such beautiful hair why not leave it down and gorgeous. Stifling hot Bali was the first time we saw her wear it up at a RC. Up isn't as sexy as down to especially when you have hair like Becca.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:45 pm

Thanks Beagle for the glimmer... I don't see that red as a hoodie at all and all the other media right now has me loosing hope, but maybe that's right where they want us. Smiley

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:46 pm

sfrank wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
sfrank wrote:Was there ever a time that a F2 favored and tweeted things that supported them being F1? I can't seem to recall. I do remember the lead and/or family members doing things to throw us off (e.g., Des mom favoring lot of pro Brooks and Des tweets).

Nick, but with the plane video they had him by the short and curliest. But my conspiracy mind fully believes they wanted Nick to put pressure on J&A to try to break them up and have Josh as the bachelor. I thought that whole lousy Nick centric AFTR was punishment to Andi for choosing the guy they wanted for the next lead. I think nick was lead to believe that Andi wasn't happy and wanted him back.

If they are doing that to Becca MF better watch out, you do not mess with a girl from the bayou. With those gators, they won't ever find you. :gotcha:

This season is so weird! Chris is favoring everything pro-Whitney and her IG pics very suggestive as well. I'm surprised its been allowed to go on so openly. Whitney following Chris on Twitter and IG too. Have never seen anything like this.  

well BEcca has the record of B-C time on the show with 7 pics on her IG. She is also following Chris. and she and Whit following e.o. Go figure Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:47 pm

sfrank wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Andi was very very pro Josh on SM, they were favoring stuff left right and centre. Jeffie was the same way on Em's season.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:47 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
notarose wrote:
concerned36 wrote:

I wonder the same, and she also had a pic on her IG of Dez and her taken last April, I just noticed she took it down the other day. It's on her twitter, but she formatted it in a weird way so you can barely see it.

Dez has quite a resume. He finished valedictorian of his high school class Evangel Christian Academy (same hs Katie's husband attended and maybe even the Tilleys, idk). He set a state record for number of hs football touchdowns in one season. He set a state record in swimming also. All while singing. Then he played football for Yale. His senior year he took a semester off to audition for the Voice - fall 2012 - he finished top 8.

Dez definitely was her boyfriend at one time. Interesting to see how different Dez is from Chris.  Dez sounds like a great catch and he is known to be articulate  giggling 
But like she said, she's never been in love before so I guess Chris is more her type since she's falling in love this time.

yeah..who knows that she could fall in love with that dull farmer... Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 44 2498057887  (sorry Chris fans!..i tell it like i see it... Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 44 3806527698 ). I am actually more on "Nicka" combo train, or "Bricca" personally, but honestly, as per sleuthing, i would be in total shock if B is not the F1.

still think the finale preview could go either way, and doesnt negate any Becca the F1 ending, albeit with no engagement. Hey! The farmer himself said so : i will do whatever it takes! Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 44 3806527698 . Oddly enough, this finale preview reminds me of the ones from Des's finale. We analyzed that Brooks's crying shot over a 'cabbage/sweater/whoknows what else' till we lost our mind giggling . Some speculated 'my' Chris was getting dumped on the limo since he was rubbing his eyes (it was actually his go-to habit if he is getting nervous!giggling ), while in fact it was him coming to FRC site. No solid conclusion could be drawn from such preview. At least for me. Those darn sneaky editors!  Suspect

Mura, I remember holding up an magnifying glass to my screen counting the number of moles on someone's arm to figure out who was hugging a crying Des in the early previews! LOL! At least is not that bad this season with Chris and Becca.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:47 pm

hmbach wrote:Thanks Beagle for the glimmer... I don't see that red as a hoodie at all and all the other media right now has me loosing hope, but maybe that's right where they want us. Smiley

Preach it! ITA :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:49 pm

sbolduc wrote:
sfrank wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Andi was very very pro Josh on SM, they were favoring stuff left right and centre. Jeffie was the same way on Em's season.

Ok, very good to know...perhaps TPTB don't care anymore! giggling
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:52 pm

Beagle wrote:It's not exactly the same but I do believe now Becca after reexamining her sc that she is wearing a FRC dress. Here is Khloe wearing something somewhat similar, at least the top part.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/84/6e/86/846e86a71f8cd1787797788a1e731bcd.jpg

Tx Beagle. wow Boobies!!

Hopefully the Virgin 2.0 wont be flaunting her assets just yet... Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 44 2498057887 Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:53 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Gee I think Roberto is available .. Last I heard giggling

OMG, now you're talking, he is so hott! That is the sexiest bach of all time IMO.

He is? That's my dream Bachelor. I'd watch his season in a heartbeat!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:54 pm

hmbach wrote:Thanks Beagle for the glimmer... I don't see that red as a hoodie at all and all the other media right now has me loosing hope, but maybe that's right where they want us. Smiley

Unless MF had a personality transplant, one his favorite things to do has been to trick spoilers (principally RS) but others too. He loves the gotcha moments.

After Brad2.0 he started being much stingier with previews and usually his intention is usually to deceive. Like Mags the previews shout, it is Whit, but since I have been fooled by MF enough, that it pushes me to think Becca has her epiphany and says she loves Chris and she is F1.

Or MF seriously doesn't give a darn anymore and that is just so unlike him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:55 pm

What I honestly don't understand is why they continue to build up the spoiler versions of things. Wouldn't they want to dispel that to drum up more drama? If W really is f1 then won't people just say, "eh... I hear she wins, why bother watching" Or are there so many B fans that they figure we are all just hoping that there is a shocker in their somewhere.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64
catherine1
nikikass