SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:53 pm

OK, Thank you Kasha.

I imagine their dresses must be appropriate for the scene, background and this time it is in the cold (no fancy island with summer weather) and in the barn (so no day-light).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:53 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
albean99 wrote:After watching that I'm even more sure he doesn't pick Becca. She's nowhere near ready plus she's not even in love. She really would do so much better in a real life situation than on this show. She's actually being realistic but doesn't work in this case.

You and my wife share the prize for simple direct answers that make me wonder why they are often so elusive. My wife's comment about Becca was "If you're not sure that you're in love - then you aren't in love."
Exactly! 
Why would anyone want to make a commitment to uncertainty?

Because it's real. To me W's profession of love after 2 dates is a profession that is not geniune. Just my opinion. We will see what happens!

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:55 pm

sfrank wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:^^ Which makes Whitney look like default F1 if Chris chooses her, imo.  :hidingchair

No one knows that for sure.....Whitney could have been his pick all along.

Perhaps but I honestly think he would have taken Kaitlyn to F2, IMO because it would have been cut and dry.
Why take Becca? I think he wanted Becca and thought the extra time would get her where he needed her to be. The fact that his parents needed to convince him of anything speaks volume, IMO.

From Chris' blog: I felt in my gut, in my soul, that I couldn't say goodbye to that girl.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:56 pm

Chris said to CH that he wasn't ready to say he was in love with W yet. So who does he choose: someone who doesn't love him YET but is "crazy about him and doesn't want their relationship to end" (B) or someone you don't love yet (W)?

It will be really interesting to see how his parent's and sisters influence him on this. My guess and this is JMO is that they would want him to be true to his heart. Which in my mind means giving B a shot.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:57 pm

see2love wrote:Something else on my mind is what the final 2 have been doing since the show aired. Becca seems to have left work or taken an extended time off while Whitney is still stable in hers. Why would Becca be in and out of LA so frequently as opposed ti being in SD and at her job? Honest question for you guys

I've been thinking the exact same thing! She seems to have a more time on her hands for things like SM and traveling, that's for sure. I think she may have quit within the last month. She posted a video of her at work maybe a month ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
albean99 wrote:After watching that I'm even more sure he doesn't pick Becca. She's nowhere near ready plus she's not even in love. She really would do so much better in a real life situation than on this show. She's actually being realistic but doesn't work in this case.

You and my wife share the prize for simple direct answers that make me wonder why they are often so elusive. My wife's comment about Becca was "If you're not sure that you're in love - then you aren't in love."
Exactly! 

Why would anyone want to commit if they're uncertain? Whitney deserves as much certainty from the man proposing to her than Chris does from the woman he's proposing to. I just don't see him being certain about Whitney. He wouldn't give Becca a second thought if he was. Well, perhaps he became certain once the other women were out of the picture. I've just seen some sadness in Whitney's eyes in the recent pics, so I wonder how things are really going.

Anyway, I also think whatever Becca's wearing in the car (don't think it's a limo) is not a rose ceremony gown. It could be, but it could also be a velour jumper/hoodie. Or maybe she's wearing a hoodie over the dress to keep warm?

Last edited by mindless on Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:58 pm

hmbach wrote:Chris said to CH that he wasn't ready to say he was in love with W yet.  So who does he choose: someone who doesn't love him YET but is "crazy about him and doesn't want their relationship to end" (B) or someone you don't love yet (W)?

It will be really interesting to see how his parent's and sisters influence him on this.  My guess and this is JMO is that they would want him to be true to his heart.  Which in my mind means giving B a shot.

Great points!  And keep the hope coming! beatingheart

I do think with Chris's insecurities about women wanting to live on the farm in the middle of nowhere Iowa, he and his family might prefer that the woman be in love with him. Otherwise, the woman is a flight risk. A guy in the city might be a different story. If the woman is not even in love with him, what is going to keep her on the farm? (ALthough I do think W is not going to like it either, but not discussing W)

Last edited by concerned36 on Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:58 pm

concerned36 wrote:
see2love wrote:Something else on my mind is what the final 2 have been doing since the show aired. Becca seems to have left work or taken an extended time off while Whitney is still stable in hers. Why would Becca be in and out of LA so frequently as opposed ti being in SD and at her job? Honest question for you guys

I've been thinking the exact same thing!  She seems to have a more time on her hands for things like SM and traveling, that's for sure. I think she may have quit within the last month. She posted a video of her at work maybe a month ago.

Did anyone figure out if she was a full time person there prior? Medical office jobs don't always equal 40 hours a week.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:59 pm

concerned36 wrote:

I've been thinking the exact same thing!  She seems to have a more time on her hands for things like SM and traveling, that's for sure. I think she may have quit within the last month. She posted a video of her at work maybe a month ago.

It is a strange one I'd say.

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:00 pm

lurker11 wrote:
concerned36 wrote:

Did anyone figure out if she was a full time person there prior? Medical office jobs don't always equal 40 hours a week.

Last I saw somewhere was she was working for a place called Salon Salon in SD.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:00 pm

mindless wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

Exactly! 

Why would anyone want to commit if they're uncertain? Whitney deserves as much certainty from the man proposing to her than Chris does from the woman he's proposing to. I just don't see him being certain about Whitney. He wouldn't give Becca a second thought if he was. Well, perhaps he became certain once the other women were out of the picture. I've just seen some sadness in Whitney's eyes in the recent pics, so I wonder how things are really going.

Anyway, I also think whatever Becca's wearing in the car (don't think it's a limo) is not a rose ceremony gown. It could be, but it could also be a velour jumper/hoodie. Or maybe she's wearing a hoodie over the dress to keep warm?

I don't think Chris looks totally happy either, especially last night at WTA. He had some sadness in his eyes as well. He looks exhausted, bags under his eyes, etc. Not like a man in love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:00 pm

I missed the GMA thing can someone kindly fill me in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64
catherine1
nikikass
Beeleever