SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:37 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:^^ Which makes Whitney look like default F1 if Chris chooses her, imo.  :hidingchair

No one knows that for sure.....Whitney could have been his pick all along.

Perhaps but I honestly think he would have taken Kaitlyn to F2, IMO because it would have been cut and dry.
Why take Becca? I think he wanted Becca and thought the extra time would get her where he needed her to be. The fact that his parents needed to convince him of anything speaks volume, IMO.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:38 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
nutty1 wrote:For those who didn't see what we meant by thinking we saw a hoodie, this is a good shot, from the screencaps Litta put up.
It almost looks like fur or Sherpa inside the hooded area.

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 22 4c0c486c-0545-4cfb-8bfe-defed5925839
And to me it matchs up with Becca in the suv..now maybe she is just riding to meet Neil Lane..I really don't think this is her FRC dress!.Or maybe she is on her way to talk to chris?

I agree it matches what she is wearing in the car/limo.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:39 pm

concerned36 wrote:CH says that his parents had to shake Chris to come to his senses I think means that when Becca told his mom she is not in love with him, that that was the tie-breaker. Because Chris S keeps saying he's in love with both, the brother in law says it's 50/50. But it's really not. Chris wants Becca, but the family sees that 2 beautiful women, both good choices, why go with the one who is not in love with you, go with the one who is in love with him.  (I still think when Becca said I'm 100% all in was a frankenbite, that doesn't fit anymore.)

And I will wager that issue was cleared up in the next 2 sentences. When faced with the choice of losing him, she will get the "a Ha" moment and come to the realisation what she is feeling is love. Becca is too much in her head but the love will come full circle hence the 100% in comment. She also had a VO saying something like she had never felt love that big or something.

Becca is F1 in my opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:40 pm

concerned36 wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:Does anyone have the specific dates of Chriss dates with Becca and the date of the FRC?  Im thinking that time period was only like 6 weeks?

The FRC was November 22 and their first day was about a month before that. They had 2 back to back 1-1 dates. So maybe the first date, horseback riding, was around October 20, and the 2nd date was in the loft apt on October 27. Then HTD on October 30, her b'day.  They you have to consider their next date was around 2 weeks later in Bali. So they dated one week (3 dates), then two weeks later had 2 dates in 1 week. Doesn't it seem crazy to think of getting engaged after basically 2 weeks of dating? Total of 5 dates?

Yes, it is crazy to think of getting engaged after that short of a time dating....and hes dating and kissong other women! Its sad if he doesnt end up with Becca, they really seem like they have a lot in common and strong strong attraction.  But she is way too level headed to be made to accept a propossl because that is the format of this show!

Thanks for the info, that was the reason I ask....just not enough time.  IMO.

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:43 pm

Just a question? Who dresses the F2? I mean are those their dresses or does TPTB provide them with the final dress?

Last edited by happygolucky on Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:44 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
nutty1 wrote:For those who didn't see what we meant by thinking we saw a hoodie, this is a good shot, from the screencaps Litta put up.
It almost looks like fur or Sherpa inside the hooded area.

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 22 4c0c486c-0545-4cfb-8bfe-defed5925839
And to me it matchs up with Becca in the suv..now maybe she is just riding to meet Neil Lane..I really don't think this is her FRC dress!.Or maybe she is on her way to talk to chris?

I don't know but I definitely do not think she is on her way to FRC in that car. I think she is wearing this red hoodie on her way somewhere. Could be not even on the FRC day at all.... Maybe it was before her LCD. ANd she's still pondering...

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:45 pm

But they wanted us to think it was going to the FRC. 98% people will not realize it isn't a gown. That leads me to believe she did not go, or they would have just shown that one.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:47 pm

Nutty that is true..They only had Chris(DES) in a limo that season..Because there was one one!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:47 pm

A fur bolero vest over a sleek long dress would be stylish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:49 pm

happygolucky wrote:Just a question? Who dresses the F2? I mean are those their dresses or does TPTB provide them with the final dress?
TPTB provide a selection of dresses that the F2 choose from.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:49 pm

see2love wrote:
concerned36 wrote:CH says that his parents had to shake Chris to come to his senses I think means that when Becca told his mom she is not in love with him, that that was the tie-breaker. Because Chris S keeps saying he's in love with both, the brother in law says it's 50/50. But it's really not. Chris wants Becca, but the family sees that 2 beautiful women, both good choices, why go with the one who is not in love with you, go with the one who is in love with him.  (I still think when Becca said I'm 100% all in was a frankenbite, that doesn't fit anymore.)

And I will wager that issue was cleared up in the next 2 sentences. When faced with the choice of losing him, she will get the "a Ha" moment and come to the realisation what she is feeling is love. Becca is too much in her head but the love will come full circle hence the 100% in comment. She also had a VO saying something like she had never felt love that big or something.

Becca is F1 in my opinion

Keep the hope coming!  beatingheart :sprinklehearts

I'll add too that if Chris's family had convinced him to go with with the sure thing, then why is Chris standing at the FRC in stress and still unsure, in the final moments. Does he go with his SOULE and his GUT like he said he would do and like he did in Bali? Does it come down to the final moments and a gut decision? Still a little hope here.... Thanks for keeping it for us Becca fans!

Last edited by concerned36 on Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:51 pm

Something else on my mind is what the final 2 have been doing since the show aired. Becca seems to have left work or taken an extended time off while Whitney is still stable in hers. Why would Becca be in and out of LA so frequently as opposed ti being in SD and at her job? Honest question for you guys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64
catherine1
nikikass
Beeleever