SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:37 pm

ElonM wrote:
concerned36 wrote: Could Becca be wearing the red hoodie to go meet Chris somewhere for a last minute discussion? No rules this season.

The fabric looks like velvet to me, why would she be wearing a velvet hoodie?

She's wearing a red hoodie that color in another scene where she's thinking. My daughter has a red velour hoodie almost exactly like that!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:38 pm

I'm not seeing a hoodie, but have seen it referenced. What pic is the hoodie in?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:38 pm

concerned36 wrote: Could Becca be wearing the red hoodie to go meet Chris somewhere for a last minute discussion? No rules this season.

It looks like a low cut velvet dress and velvet would make sense since it was a cold day IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not seeing a hoodie, but have seen it referenced. What pic is the hoodie in?

Me too GA. I would love to see the pic
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:41 pm

Litta123 wrote:
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 12 61303579-7d00-4ee2-a82e-bbdb7cb51b59

What's in the top left corner of the pic? Camera equipment? Back of the seat in front? If it's the latter then no way she's in a limo.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:42 pm

Becca is sitting in a window, staring out the window thinking, wearing red velour hoodie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:45 pm

Becca is defn wearing velvet or velour. She is not in a limo. 
The whole tie thing matching up used to be a give away years ago. It has not been for a long time.
Thanks once more for the great scs!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:45 pm

I disagree that Becca arrives first . the softness of the light is consistent with sunset and the half hour following. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:45 pm

happygolucky wrote:I'm gonna say it: If Whitney is F1, I'm done with this show ... Not to be taken out of context.
I have nothing against Chris choosing Whitney, I'll be happy for Whitney, since that's what (who) she wants, great. I'll be just as happy for Becca if she turns out to be F2. And won't say anything about Chris, it's his choice, so that I respect.

What really bugs me is 50/50 chance (for us viewers) ... what a BS! (please, forgive me)

Last season they gave us a spoiler (in USweekly) ... on a plate, the one that TPTB carefully contemplated, arranged, documented, filmed and presented to us and to Andi at ATFR, that spoiler was created specifically because of Nick's video - Why deny what's been spoiled, lets give them more drama post show and create our version of story. It wasn't real, true version of events, but it was a correct spoiler. Still, they did a fine job in editing the show the way that the final choice wasn't so obvious, despite the biggest spoiler of all was out there.

This time, they keep feeding us all season long with the same narration of the spoiler. So what's the point? I mean, if this was the ending, Chris choosing Whitney, why not edit the season with more Becca, with more ambiguous situation ... what they showed us, is so clean cut (and I'm not talking now about feelings or body language chemistry) that it is ridiculously boring. At least sleuthing and analyzing, considering possibilities was/is fun, but telling me how it starts and ends, when the whole point is supposed to be to keep us guessing ... dunno, then in this case the game is not elevated as they keep advertising it, about making changes. Hell, they didn't even have to film the whole season, they could just tell me right on the opening night, it would be the same.

Good post... except that a lot of posters here think Whitney is getting a F2 edit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:46 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Sorry Rolly, I still think Becca's dress matches Chris tie. Whitney's dress either lavender or eggplant clashes. JMO

We will just have to agree to disagree.

I don't think what Becca's wearing is a FRC dress so to me the color of what she is wearing doesn't matter. I don't think Whitney's dress and Chris' tie "clash" at all. Some people still look at Whitney's dress and think that it is black, I don't see black. I can't wait to see the FRC dresses so we know the colors for sure.

I'm not sure I put a whole lot of stock anyway into the whole matching ties and dresses. We shall see.....week from now we will all have the answers. Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:47 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 12 11018466_1616496011917783_893812629_n
beccatilley5beccatilley5
Casually playing with my nappy rain hair . My leather/eyelet top is from @kbkasuals -
11.57 am 3/3/2015

Becca's IG. Looks like the Statement Necklace is still there :stirthepot :uptonogood

On RFL which some of us have seen the comparisons.. Tim gave Jenna a key at the end.  :stirthepot

truelovealways wrote:When has fleiss ever been known for handing us the ending on a silver platter question

They gave us Andi crying on Nick's sofa 2 weeks before the finale! :angryemotion The worst part about this season is that we can't use the preview to tell us anything again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:49 pm

I still don't think that is Becca going to FRC. It could be her leaving. Such as he sent her home early. But that doesn't square with Chris standing at the FRC picking up the rose, and saying he may not propose to anyone. Unless that statement is from another scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64
catherine1
nikikass
Beeleever