SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:57 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Beagle wrote:It's not exactly the same but I do believe now Becca after reexamining her sc that she is wearing a FRC dress. Here is Khloe wearing something somewhat similar, at least the top part.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/84/6e/86/846e86a71f8cd1787797788a1e731bcd.jpg

Tx Beagle.  wow  Boobies!!

Hopefully the Virgin 2.0 wont be flaunting her assets just yet... Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 45 2498057887 Praying

It does look similar on the shoulders.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:58 am

stuckinsc wrote:
hmbach wrote:Thanks Beagle for the glimmer... I don't see that red as a hoodie at all and all the other media right now has me loosing hope, but maybe that's right where they want us. Smiley

Unless MF had a personality transplant, one his favorite things to do has been to trick spoilers (principally RS) but others too. He loves the gotcha moments.

After Brad2.0 he started being much stingier with previews and usually his intention is usually to deceive. Like Mags the previews shout, it is Whit, but since I have been fooled by MF enough, that it pushes me to think Becca has her epiphany and says she loves Chris and she is F1.

Or MF seriously doesn't give a darn anymore and that is just so unlike him.

hey my twin jinx.bestbud! giggling .remember your analysis on General Thread?

that this season resembles Brad 2.0 and Des ?... guess what is the silver lining of those 2 seasons?...ding..ding..a false F1 spoiler! :stirthepot

Seeing W and B's FRC dresses im having deja vue of Chantal wearing black and Emily in bright green :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:59 am

Hm yeppers you nailed it rt on the head.. Smiley

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:01 am

I really hope MF isn't going for an "I am going to trick you into a fairytale ending then give you the same old same old Bachelor ending (engaged and broken up after 6months)" I will feel bad for both Chris and W (who both geniunely seem like nice people).
I find it so difficult to swallow that they are portraying C as super conflicted and then on the other side of the coin saying, I am ready to give someone a ring. Yuck. Seems super exploitave towards B who hasn't done anything to deserve that. All this is JMO of course. And again I think in the end Becca wins no matter what.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:04 am

atem wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Beagle wrote:It's not exactly the same but I do believe now Becca after reexamining her sc that she is wearing a FRC dress. Here is Khloe wearing something somewhat similar, at least the top part.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/84/6e/86/846e86a71f8cd1787797788a1e731bcd.jpg

Tx Beagle.  wow  Boobies!!

Hopefully the Virgin 2.0 wont be flaunting her assets just yet... Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 45 2498057887 Praying

It does look similar on the shoulders.

It does but I don't know - red and velvet just feels wrong for a FRC, especially on Becca. IMHO.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:05 am

I hope it's not anything like that dress. That dress on Khloe is hideous.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:08 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
hmbach wrote:Thanks Beagle for the glimmer... I don't see that red as a hoodie at all and all the other media right now has me loosing hope, but maybe that's right where they want us. Smiley

Unless MF had a personality transplant, one his favorite things to do has been to trick spoilers (principally RS) but others too. He loves the gotcha moments.

After Brad2.0 he started being much stingier with previews and usually his intention is usually to deceive. Like Mags the previews shout, it is Whit, but since I have been fooled by MF enough, that it pushes me to think Becca has her epiphany and says she loves Chris and she is F1.

that this season resembles Brad 2.0 and Des ?... guess what is the silver lining of those 2 seasons?...ding..ding..a false F1 spoiler! :stirthepot

Seeing W and B's FRC dresses im having deja vue of Chantal wearing black and Emily in bright green :uptonogood

Yes except Emily was in nasty peach. I hate the color peach, really hate it on blondes and she wore shades of peach to both her FRCs.

But yes again this season is so much like Brad2.0. I still think MF was pissed about Ricki, drawing on Brad's fridge. I bet he wanted to smack Brad.

He also isn't going to tweet Kaboom, RS isn't nearly as over confident as he was before. But I can totally see MF and his creepy smile at how certain everyone is that Whit is F1. To me all this build up makes Whit perfect for bachelorette too. Can't you hear it now? Chris devestated Whitney but now she is in charge and she will find that man of her dreams.
It is way too easy to imagine MF doing all that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:09 am

stuckinsc wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Yes except Emily was in nasty peach. I hate the color peach, really hate it on blondes and she wore shades of peach to both her FRCs.

But yes again this season is so much like Brad2.0. I still think MF was pissed about Ricki, drawing on Brad's fridge. I bet he wanted to smack Brad.

He also isn't going to tweet Kaboom, RS isn't nearly as over confident as he was before. But I can totally see MF and his creepy smile at how certain everyone is that Whit is F1. To me all this build up makes Whit perfect for bachelorette too. Can't you hear it now? Chris devestated Whitney but now she is in charge and she will find that man of her dreams.

I have thought all along actually that they were setting W up to be Bachelorette, but so many people hate her voice it might be a hard sell for MF.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:12 am

I would prefer Whitney for Bachelorette over all the others even Kaitlyn. YES.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:15 am

[quote="sfrank"]

It does but I don't know - red and velvet just feels wrong for a FRC, especially on Becca. IMHO.[/quote

As a woman from a far south state, when I first moved to Texas which was cold in the winter to me, I loved velvet and wore it to a lot of more formal or dressy affairs. It is very warm, but good velvet is very soft and sensous to the touch. It feels really good when you touch it especially on a cold day where you expect wool or something else kind of stiff and velvet is so smooth and soft.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:20 am

stuckinsc wrote:

oops. thanks for the correction. Exactly!! maybe its a good thing after all, that no slam-dunk proof has found on this board this season to contradict the spoilers, esp the F1 spoiler. To keep RS in the dark. :uptonogood

hmbach wrote:
I have thought all along actually that they were setting W up to be Bachelorette, but so many people hate her voice it might be a hard sell for MF.

i always thought Whit is a great candidate for the Ette. If they could do something to polish Emily's "you know, you know" mantra giggling , im sure they definitely can come up with something to work on WHitney's voice too. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:26 am

Diana wrote:I hope it's not anything like that dress. That dress on Khloe is hideous.

I don't like that dress on Khloe either, but Becca is definitely wearing dark red velvet with little pleats or folds on the shoulders. I'm sure her dress will look more tasteful than Khloe's, if in fact it is a dress.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64
catherine1