SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:29 pm

With regards to the preview.  I have been spending a lot of time going over it once again.  Now before the preview actually begins and when Harrison says will it be Whitney...no camera view of Chris.  When Harrison says Becca, Chris looks like he's trying to wipe that smile off his face....it's not a hurt or regretful face at all. This preview is full of doubts surrounding Becca and whether she's ready for what's about to happen.

Another thing that I found that I was super curious about.  At the end of the preview when it says about joining for the AFTR, when Harrison says final rose in that preview, the camera clip remained on Becca.  IMO, that's significant.

Going through other past seasons, I found out the following:

FINALE PREVIEWS:

Bach 13: Jason/Molly/Melissa
There is constant doubt with the family and Jason with regards to Melissa. Is she ready for it, will she stay.

Bach 14:
Doubt from Jake's family with regards to Vienna and whether she can fit in. Serious chats about their future.

Bach 15:
Emily has doubts, Brad has doubts about Emily....Chantal is so over confident that she's the F1 standing...just as a lot of F2's have been.

Bach 16:
Ben's stress was over Courtney. Serious chats as to their future as Ben still doubts Courtney.

Bach 17:
Sean has serious chats with Catherine, stress from family regarding getting engaged immediately.

Bach 18:
About how Clare is all in and not Nikki, serious chats with Nikki regarding what she could see for the future.

Now with the bloopers, I found that all seasons had more of the F1 in them than the F2 and the F1 scenes with the lead include something funny with what they are directly doing and NOT that they are laughing at someone/something else.

Here's Jason's. Now at the time of the WTA, Jason actually already broke up with Melissa and was with Molly. This accounts for the amount of bloopers that there is with Jason/Molly together and not for Melissa:

Melissa on her own: :12 Melissa on own with window: :26 with a bee flying by :55
Molly on own: :41
Molly and Jason and umbrellas at 1:00 Molly and Jason at 1:36 with bathtub

Here's Jake and Vienna's:
Vienna and Jake are eating and laughing as they are trying to talk with their mouths full...window of Jake during WTA watching it.

Here's Brad and Emily:
Brad and Emily, no window at 1:14 and at 1:30 no window

Here's Sean and Catherine's season:

:28 is Catherine on her own during HTD Catherine and Sean at 1:01 on their first individual date where the smoke from the fire gets to them, no window Lindsay and Sean with window at 1:17.

Here's Juan Pablo's Season:

Nikki on her own at: :44 Clare at :59 Juan Pablo and Clare with window at 2:00 Juan Pablo and Nikki, no window at 2:04 Nikki on her own at: 2:43 about a cat

Chris's:

Becca alone at 1:42, with both Chris and Becca at 2:21 and Sully(no window), Becca alone 2:30 then only at the end for Chris and Whitney together(window in frame) 2:35 and it was only about her dog that didn't affect neither.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:31 pm

Lol, I took a break...took forever to catch up...I have some final thoughts but trying to keep it as short as possible....(just in case our dear Kasha decides to read)!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:34 pm

Not sure if this was brought up but.......I just watched the season preview....again. Toward the end, Chris says "when I'm with you, I feel like the luckiest man alive" and they are showing him hugging Becca in their sunset scene followed by more scenes of him and BEcca in Bali. Not sure if he says this during one of the episodes (in that tone) and could it be he is saying it to his F1 (Becca JMO) during the FRC?

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:44 pm

thanks for sharing your observation Auntie.. great work! :claphands

i noticed that NO window of all B's segments... Maybe the camera men and editors knows C couldnt hide his excitement?... Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 46 3806527698

and yes..his face was light up when CH says "Becca'. Poor guy...laugh out loud

ITA with your assessment about doubt for Becca too. If anything, it just reinforces me to firm in B the F1 train.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:47 pm

[quote="AlohaLady"]Not sure if this was brought up but.......I just watched the season preview....again.  Toward the end, Chris says "when I'm with you, I feel like the luckiest man alive" and they are showing him hugging Becca in their sunset scene followed by more scenes of him and BEcca in Bali.  Not sure if he says this during one of the episodes (in that tone) and could it be he is saying it to his F1 (Becca JMO) during the FRC?[/quote]

yes..IMO the line over the sunset shot could be taken to B the F1 stash. but we cant be so sure whether that line will takes place in the motion on the main episodes. Sometimes they just take VOs post filming as the filler for previews/promos/episodes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:02 pm

Aunties_love, thank you for putting all of that together! It was fun seeing past bloopers again and lots of great info to review!

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:03 pm

With all this, I just can't place W as the one who walks away in a relationship with Chris

I do believe the article is Us Weekly or most of it as to the sequence of events. Am I buying their language as to how everyone felt/feels ...no...its to create buzz. I read what it says...I did not fill in the unknown or travel the path they tried to lead me down ...yes, it was hard to stand my ground!

I do think W arrives first...she knows this show inside and out and she's smart! With time of day, the look on Chris face(she has to know she's not a shoe in by now), I can see it in screencaps...no way she hasn't picked up on vibes.anyway back to his face upon arrival at FRC...I do think with his first hiccup...she made the decision for him. She doesn't want someone who isn't about her 100 percent so she says goodbye...sorry, I had to mention whit but my post is a out B

If B didn't want this to last and continue she would not be standing there at FRC as even a choice .... She would have bowed out at F3. While she's scared to death, shes all in..but she isn't about to commit to an engagement... She doesn't even know his quirks ...sensible Becca

To be continued ...sorry sorry

Of course this is MOO

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:05 pm

I could see her in a dress like this perhaps.  A little less formal than an evening gown since she isn't prepared to be engaged, but to start the dating process in the real world with C.

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 46 X354

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:07 pm

hmbach wrote:I could see her in a dress like this perhaps.  A little less formal than an evening gown since she isn't prepared to be engaged, but to start the dating process in the real world with C.

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 46 X354

I agree Good Post

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:36 pm

Just ran thru the preview for the season again and Becca has 12 appearances, Whitney 12.  Difference is that all of Beccas appearances appear when positive and wonderful things are being talked about:

"greatest opportunity"
"willing to do whatever it takes to find love"
"looking for for a very long time" (that one is a W VO w/a Becca pic)
"gunshot and a whoa" (LOL... the shooting range)
"I feel like the luckiest man alive when I'm with you"
"All of the doubts that I had in my mind were completely wiped away" (again a W VO for this but 4 images of B)
"Its one of the most beautiful feelings" (again a W VO with a B pic)
"See a future with me" (starts out with "each and every one of the girls can..." but doesn't get to Bs pic until the "see")
"Hard to explain how perfect it seems at this point" (Sunset picture)

NOT a SINGLE negative thing said when Becca is on the screen. Not a one!!! This boy better choose her!! Smiley

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:39 pm

Okay, back at it...laugh out loud
There's no way I push my son to only consider who's ready to get married yesterday  NOT when he's obviously torn up one girl only isn't ready to accept an engagement. If he wasnt really upset about it...let's get on with it and call it a day....easy peazy...they know their son...and they want his heart to be all in...not just his mind..that equals Becca....how can you justify that it isn't with all his sad carrying on.

With his blogs, Becca's excitement on Monday, her SM posts...her LONG vacation, I could go on and on.... just too many things to ignore so IMO B is the last one standing  and I'm sticking to it! I just can't for their life of me come up with a different opinion.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:40 pm

hmbach wrote:Just ran thru the preview for the season again and Becca has 12 appearances, Whitney 12.  Difference is that all of Beccas appearances appear when positive and wonderful things are being talked about:

"greatest opportunity"
"willing to do whatever it takes to find love"
"looking for for a very long time" (that one is a W VO w/a Becca pic)
"gunshot and a whoa" (LOL... the shooting range)
"I feel like the luckiest man alive when I'm with you"
"All of the doubts that I had in my mind were completely wiped away" (again a W VO for this but 4 images of B)
"Its one of the most beautiful feelings" (again a W VO with a B pic)
"See a future with me" (starts out with "each and every one of the girls can..." but doesn't get to Bs pic until the "see")
"Hard to explain how perfect it seems at this point" (Sunset picture)

NOT a SINGLE negative thing said when Becca is on the screen. Not a one!!! This boy better choose her!! Smiley

If this is not a hidden love letter to your F1 I don't know what is.  Seriously. MF is brilliant. And if he gives us a tragic Romeo and Juliet ending I might die. giggling

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64
catherine1
nikikass