Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:52 pm

mindless wrote:
Litta123 wrote:
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 13 61303579-7d00-4ee2-a82e-bbdb7cb51b59

What's in the top left corner of the pic? Camera equipment? Back of the seat in front? If it's the latter then no way she's in a limo.

If I reading correctly, Chris send home Becca and she decided to wear makeup and also have on lipstick.

This will be interesting. If she is leaving or was sent home before the FRC why is she with makeup?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:53 pm

concerned36 wrote:I still don't think that is Becca going to FRC.  It could be her leaving. Such as he sent her home early. But that doesn't square with Chris standing at the FRC picking up the rose, and saying he may not propose to anyone. Unless that statement is from another scene.

Anything is possible with TPTB. :uptonogood If you look up the word evil I swear you will see a picture of the producers of this show.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:54 pm

OK ... to talk about the dress then (I apologize for not following the rules), I pictured on like this:
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 13 Khloe+kardashian+in+marc+bouwer

Last edited by happygolucky on Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:56 pm

The topic is Becca Tilley.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:56 pm

Rolly wrote:
concerned36 wrote:I still don't think that is Becca going to FRC.  It could be her leaving. Such as he sent her home early. But that doesn't square with Chris standing at the FRC picking up the rose, and saying he may not propose to anyone. Unless that statement is from another scene.

Anything is possible with TPTB. :uptonogood If you look up the word evil I swear you will see a picture of the producers of this show.
High clap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:58 pm

Well, I would think that it would take hours to get ready for the FRC which was pretty early since sunset was at 4:39p.   And Becca wears makeup pretty much always. To me, she's wearing "everyday" makeup, not formal makeup.  She could have started getting ready, and he sent her home early, or she changed before leaving to catch her flight.

This could be a scene from another day entirely. If she's not in a limo, it may have nothing to do with the FRC or that day. Maybe she asked for a car so she could ride around and check out the area one last time.

Last edited by concerned36 on Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:01 pm

ElonM wrote:
mindless wrote:
Litta123 wrote:
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 13 61303579-7d00-4ee2-a82e-bbdb7cb51b59

What's in the top left corner of the pic? Camera equipment? Back of the seat in front? If it's the latter then no way she's in a limo.

If I reading correctly, Chris send home Becca and she decided to wear makeup and also have on lipstick.

This will be interesting. If she is leaving or was sent home before the FRC why is she with makeup?

Wnat if Becca went home for her Grandmother's funeral before the FRC, and the CAP of her kissing chris on the face was her saying goodbye but she then comes back in the velvet dress after the funeral, hence the speculation that the car she is in isnt a Limo. she sure doesnt look sad in the car, so doesnt look like she was rejected. Meanwhile Chris has Whitney at the Rose ceremony but doesnt propose to her or choose her and she leaves as F2.

Hence the tweet

Robert Mills
‏@Millsy11374
Next week is the weirdest finale in #TheBachelor history. That's all I'll say

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:04 pm

see2love wrote:
ElonM wrote:
mindless wrote:

Wnat if Becca went home for her Grandmother's funeral before the FRC, and the CAP of her kissing chris on the face was her saying goodbye but she then comes back in the velvet dress after the funeral, hence the speculation that the car she is in isnt a Limo. she sure doesnt look sad in the car, so doesnt look like she was rejected. Meanwhile Chris has Whitney at the Rose ceremony but doesnt propose to her or choose her and she leaves as F2.

Hence the tweet

Robert Mills
‏@Millsy11374
Next week is the weirdest finale in #TheBachelor history.  That's all I'll say

That would be a good one! But we also have to consider the possibility that if Becca is leaving because she was sent home, that she's okay with it. She's a very sensible girl, and maybe she got her crying out of her system earlier, and her leaving actually had more to do with her choice, if she and Chris had talked it out earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:06 pm

If Becca is not F1 it's because she decided she's not ready not because Chris sent her home. imo. Why is Chris looking so distraught? He's not a good actor so I think it's because Becca decided to leave.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:07 pm

Let me ask you guys a question. If Becca leaves, will you all consider Whitney a default F1? If yes, is that fair to her? What if she was the true F1?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:08 pm

concerned36 wrote:What is that black thing behind Becca's seat?  The two women have different limos.  I don't even think Becca is in a limo, may be an SUV.

Limo or not both girls are in the same style vehicle you can tell from the curve of the seat behind their necks, it is the same.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Becca is defn wearing velvet or velour. She is not in a limo. 
The whole tie thing matching up used to be a give away years ago. It has not been for a long time.
Thanks once more for the great scs!

YW, Kasha! I've taken all the caps...now I just need to upload them, but I keep getting distracted because I want to see what you guys are discussing. Plus I keep coming up with theories that I want to check out. I've got a wild one about the ending percolating, but I'll get back to uploading. Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 13 2498057887

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 13 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64