SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:11 am

JMO, it seems like velvet dress, like the bodice would be made out of velour and the sleeves made of silk (transparent) ... haven't seen the episode yet, so I don't know how it appears on the screen in motion.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:10 am

I'm thinking ...
the edit of this season goes like this:
Whitney - sure of her love for Chris, him being the right guy for her - certainty
Becca - unsure whether the feelings she has for Chris are love or something else - uncertainty

Chris never doubting Whitney (to the point that we rarely hear him talk about him questioning their future ... like there is no tomorrow)
Chris continuously asking himself and Becca, where does their relationship lead (he is a wreck because seems he can't find the answer, when Becca herself doesn't understand what is happening to her, since she never experienced this before)

the spoilers say (magazines that report the "source" aka TPTB):
Chris picks certainty

Why would TPTB give their ending away?

This happens when I think I'm certain ... someone is playing ... so that at the end will say
"I got you good!"

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:12 am

Going by Becca's snap I can't see her being the bachelorette (if she's not F1) last night she asked her mom what she was most excited about the WTA show and her mom said "the fact that you won't be on so I don't have to be stressed out" I can't see them wanting to see her as ette where she will have to air even more of her personal life and get scrutinized 100 times worse. Just seems like they want this to all be over jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:35 am

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 7 11018466_1616496011917783_893812629_n
beccatilley5beccatilley5
Casually playing with my nappy rain hair . My leather/eyelet top is from @kbkasuals -
11.57 am 3/3/2015

Becca's IG. Looks like the Statement Necklace is still there :stirthepot :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:38 am

It looks like a different necklace to me. Kinda like half of a heart. You know those heart pendants that you can divide in two?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:41 am

happygolucky wrote:I'm thinking ...
Whitney - sure of her love for Chris, him being the right guy for her - certainty
Becca - unsure whether the feelings she has for Chris are love or something else - uncertainty

Chris never doubting Whitney (to the point that we rarely hear him talk about him questioning their future ... like there is no tomorrow)
Chris continuously asking himself and Becca, where does their relationship lead (he is a wreck because seems he can't find the answer, when Becca herself doesn't understand what is happening to her, since she never experienced this before)

Chris picks certainty

This happens when I think I'm certain ... someone is playing ... so that at the end will say
"I got you good!"
IMO, they are giving away the ending which matches the spoilers that they let out. IMO, we are looking at another shakedown like we had during Des/Chris's season.

I really think that he does end up with Becca cause he has been a gonner with her for so long now.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:52 am

Is that the key yo Chris's' house? Maybe we can match the key to the door type. #keygate. Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 7 3806527698

Seriously though, Chris is so sure of Whitney's love and commitment and yet he is torn? That just simply tells me its not Whitney he wants.

Back to top Go down

Post by pkk Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:56 am

Excellent post Aunties!!! I agree with everything you said. March 9th can't come fast enough. I want to see the finale already. And can I just say, Becca looked absolutely gorgeous in her red dress for the FRC in the preview (yes I do believe that that is a dress and she looks made up for the FRC AND it looks to be matching Chris' tie:) IMO).
pkk
pkk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:11 am

When has fleiss ever been known for handing us the ending on a silver platter question

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:13 am

see2love wrote:Is that the key yo Chris's' house? Maybe we can match the key to the door type. #keygate. Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 7 3806527698

Seriously though, Chris is so sure of Whitney's love and commitment and yet he is torn? That just simply tells me its not Whitney he wants.

Exactly. If he loved them even the same then Whitney would be an obvious choice. He just doesn't. Well if he chose Whitney then maybe once the show was over and all the distractions gone, he realised what a gem he got, but I'm a bit sceptical. The heart wants what it wants.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:31 am

happygolucky wrote:I'm thinking ...

Chris picks certainty

"I got you good!"

:yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:49 am

Per the latest pic of B...he has the key to her heart! Whatever the reason for the pic...it's a very good one of her! Love the top but I don't think that's suppose to be the focus point of the reason for choosing that pic!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5