SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:18 pm

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-host-neither-whitney-bischoff-or-becca-tilley-is-perfect-choice-for-chris-soules-no-magical-storybook-romance-17566.php
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:27 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
I love both of these posts.  I do think they might let him wait to propose at AFTR.  Becca's granny had passed away and it would in my mind be morbid to get engaged right before you are head to a funeral.  Not how I would want to remember my hopefully only proposal.  So we get the happy ILY ending and then at AFTR, Chris like the good little TPTB player he has been all season proposes and our finally know what love is Becca says yes.  Just like JPG was supposed to do and what Nikki really wanted. Neil Lane gets his plug and as the final FU and nail to JPG's coffin, Chris gets to do DWTS which many believe was JPG's goal all along.

DWTS as much as I hate it, gives Becca extra time to stay in CA before the move to Iowa.  With him doing DWTS, Becca doesn't have to say on AFTR, yes I am moving to Iowa tomorrow.

I think this could work.  And if Becca is happy, I am happy.  Then we get Whitney as the best Bachelorette ever and Kaitlyn can be the first Canadian Bachelorette and everyone in the F3 is happy.

Just my ideal scenario and not even my opinion, just my hope. giggling

I like your ideal scenario. :yes:

I think I read from Whitney's fan thread that someone had tweeted about her handing in her two weeks notice at work. Now IF that's true, then would she do that just to go support Chris in LA? Maybe if a move to Iowa follows straight after, but could it be that she's actually quitting to go film the Bachelorette? Then there was that tweet from Kaitlyn about not believing everything you read on gossip sites "wish I had some info for you", which I think was her trying to say she hasn't got the gig yet. Maybe Whitney commented on said tweet, because the gig had actually been offered to her? :stirthepot
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:29 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-host-neither-whitney-bischoff-or-becca-tilley-is-perfect-choice-for-chris-soules-no-magical-storybook-romance-17566.php

I really wonder where he goes from here...because if its "no magical storybook ending" how do they frame a Whitney F1 because IMO that fuels the belief that she was a default pick and he really wanted Becca. I mean if we buy into narrative that Becca was not feeling it in the end. What's he gonna come back and say next week then?

Last edited by sfrank on Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:31 pm

sfrank wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-host-neither-whitney-bischoff-or-becca-tilley-is-perfect-choice-for-chris-soules-no-magical-storybook-romance-17566.php

I really wonder where he goes from here...because if its "no magical storybook ending" how do they frame a Whitney F1 because IMO that fuels the belief that she was a default pick and he really wanted Becca. What's he gonna come back and say next week then?

I'm guessing there won't be a twirl at the FRC Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 61 3806527698 and possibly not even a decision. Cliffhanger, perhaps?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:32 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I keep wondering why Millsy tweeted the FRC will be weird and CH says that you will not see a magical storybook romance finale.  scratch

Okay, now that I read that quote correctly, This leads me to believe it Becca F!. Wouldn't if he choose Whitney that be easy she ready to move on the spot and make  Chris happy happy happy.

Becca on the other hand it would harder. Since Storybook couples end in marriage.

Last edited by happygirl77us on Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:33 pm

Please, Chris Harrison always spins the bs.

After it's over he'll call it one of the most romantic seasons ever or some bull.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:34 pm

Well that to me is telling fans that. RS didn't nail it on the head this time. None of the rag mags the whole nine yards. It to me is telling ppl the one you chose (Whitney) is not the winner. The reason sayng this is cause of his interview on GMA he had. Well think about it. The spoilers it all. If anything it's telling me Becca is F1. Didn't Whitney say this was her fairy tale? I think she did in something along them line anyways I still AM NOT ready to get on dry land yet. This girl is still on The Becca boat Heading to Iowa. laugh out loud ;) IMO

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:37 pm

Hopefully wrote:Well that to me is telling fans that. RS didn't nail it on the head this time. None of the rag mags the whole nine yards. It to me is telling ppl the one you chose (Whitney) is not the winner. The reason sayng this is cause of his interview on GMA he had. Well think about it. The spoilers it all. If anything it's telling me Becca is F1. Didn't Whitney say this was her fairy tale? I think she did in something along them line anyways I still AM NOT ready to get on dry land yet. This girl is still on The Becca boat Heading to Iowa. laugh out loud ;) IMO

This board needs a like button!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:44 pm

Something ive thought about a few times....on Ellen when Chriss sisters and mother were in the audience, Ellen ask them if they were happy with who he chose. They all gave a thumbs up, and his sister sitting in the middle said, "we are very happy. It was all worth it. Awesome person."  For some reason I cant see all 3 of them that happy knowing it was Whitney but he was really wanting Becca...as his dad said.

Also, when Chris talks about Becca hes enthusiastic and not so much with Whitney and Kaitlin.....but maybe that was him acting!

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:49 pm

CH says we won't see a magical storybook romance play out. He didn't say magical storybook ending. He says the ending is "dramatic". I think that's clear from previews we've seen there are a lot of tears, indecision, anxiety, etc and that is not magical storybook romance, for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:51 pm

atem wrote:Please, Chris Harrison always spins the bs.

After it's over he'll call it one of the most romantic seasons ever or some bull.

Maybe. Maybe not. He usually uses the words, "most dramatic", "most shocking", but never has given this description. I guess we will find out next Monday.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:55 pm

I honestly think his family would gush over either W or B. But the sister who seemed to urge him to pick W by saying he went on the show to find a wife, not a gf, was not there in the audience on Ellen. She lives in Ireland. The other 2 sisters live in Chicago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64
catherine1
nikikass
Beeleever