SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:42 pm

Litta123 wrote:And do we get the exact opposite of JPG's season? Chris proposes on ATFR and gets DWTS. Now there would be redemption for MF and one more jab at Juan Pablo. Just a thought... Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 60 3806527698

concerned36 wrote:Has anyone thought of this extraordinary ending?  And I'm not saying I believe this happens because it seems unlikely. Just trying to think what extraordinary means and also that Chris has not admitted to being engaged (which maybe he is just avoiding the question).  I think he proposed so he pleased TPTB. W shows up first, she's F2. Becca shows up 2nd, he proposes and she tearfully says no, she's not ready, but that she is in love with him. So Chris has been saying he's in love (check) and not mentioning being engaged (check). The suspense may be seeing what happens on ATFR too!

I don't even know why I said this seems unlikely, bc they more I think about it, more POSSIBLE it seems. So not unlikely, scratch that. cantstopl

I love both of these posts. I do think they might let him wait to propose at AFTR. Becca's granny had passed away and it would in my mind be morbid to get engaged right before you are head to a funeral. Not how I would want to remember my hopefully only proposal. So we get the happy ILY ending and then at AFTR, Chris like the good little TPTB player he has been all season proposes and our finally know what love is Becca says yes. Just like JPG was supposed to do and what Nikki really wanted. Neil Lane gets his plug and as the final FU and nail to JPG's coffin, Chris gets to do DWTS which many believe was JPG's goal all along.

DWTS as much as I hate it, gives Becca extra time to stay in CA before the move to Iowa. With him doing DWTS, Becca doesn't have to say on AFTR, yes I am moving to Iowa tomorrow.

I think this could work. And if Becca is happy, I am happy. Then we get Whitney as the best Bachelorette ever and Kaitlyn can be the first Canadian Bachelorette and everyone in the F3 is happy.

Just my ideal scenario and not even my opinion, just my hope. giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:46 pm

concerned36 wrote:This is for Auntie's Love (i'm still trying to catch up):  As far as Whitney riding in the combine with Chris while he is harvesting corn. Chris has said in interviews that he was out harvesting the next day after the FRC, within 24 hours he said, which would have been the 23rd. I was just suggesting the possibility that IF W is F1, she could have stayed with him at the farm after the FRC, and that could be W riding with C on the 23rd. But of course it's just conjecture. It may have been on the MTP day. Can't tell from the preview. But Chris did say he went back to work within 24 hours after FRC - he didn't say anything about harvesting DURING the final week. Hope that makes sense. :cutesmile!:
I'm still hoping Becca is F1, but seeing more evidence W is F1.
I guess it could make sense, but the one thing that I have that holds me back on that possibility is that Whit is wearing the same clothes as she did on the MTP. I mean exactly the same ones!

Now, back to Becca. I just see more evidence in her corner than the other way around. I see her being the f1 for many things not to mention, the SM that's happened. That is one of the thing that screams out Becca...right down to Whit tweeting how you can't believe the rag mags and RS. NO, she didn't say those words exactly, but she did say gossip and spoilers so to me, that means the RS spoilers and the US magazine.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:47 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
sfrank wrote:I keep coming back to why keep Becca after F3? The bottom line is he that wanted Becca and was trying to give her more time to get where she needed to be. The only question, IMO, is whether she "got there" enough for him or if he decided he couldn't wait for her when Whitney was already there. I'll be so mad if she does get there and tells him and he picks Whitney.

LOL, if that happens... I'm so done... so so done. I'll smile at Whitney's happiness cause she deserves it too but not at the cost of breaking Becca's heart if she loves him after all. Lordy, SM will come unglued!

That would be the worst! There was a story before the season began that said Chris would be more hated than Juan Pablo because of the ending. Hopefully, it was just a made up story. Becca's mom liked their pic, so I doubt she would do that if he did something that awful.

sfrank.. have you read through the confirmed F1 clues for Becca? Just wondering what you thought from that. CH says that Chris wore his heart on his sleeve and they had to hide it. Of course CH says a lot of BS, so it may be meaningless, but if it was Whitney since their first 1 on 1, the group date in Deadwood makes no sense at all. Based on that, of the F6, Britt and Becca would have been the F2.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:49 pm

Its interesting because the release actually works against the US Weekly story rather than strengthen it, IMO.

US Weekly makes it seem that one of the girls flat out "just didn't feel it" and "didn't love him", assuming thats Becca in this scenario I haven't seen anything to support this at least not yet! Yeah she may have reservations about saying she'll marry him tomorrow and get pregnant in two weeks after that but she's saying she's falling in love with him and wants to be married one day. Why isn't that enough!?

The release is saying she'll have to "convince" him...perhaps I'm reading into the language too much but why try to convince someone that you don't feel it with?
Perhaps on LCD she pulls back on her feelings entirely and that's why Chris is crying in the PI later? Its just so bizarre.

The Bachelor spends his time with Becca trying to decipher the status of their relationship. He wants reassurance that she wants to be part of his life in Iowa. Will Becca be able to convince him that her feelings are real?

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:57 pm

sfrank wrote:Its interesting because the release actually works against the US Weekly story rather than strengthen it, IMO.

US Weekly makes it seem that one of the girls flat out "just didn't feel it" and "didn't love him", assuming thats Becca in this scenario I haven't seen anything to support this at least not yet! Yeah she may have reservations about saying she'll marry him tomorrow and get pregnant in two weeks after that but she's saying she's falling in love with him and wants to be married one day. Why isn't that enough!?

The release is saying she'll have to "convince" him...perhaps I'm reading into the language too much but why try to convince someone that you don't feel it with?
Perhaps on LCD she pulls back on her feelings entirely and that's why Chris is crying in the PI later? Its just so bizarre.

The Bachelor spends his time with Becca trying to decipher the status of their relationship. He wants reassurance that she wants to be part of his life in Iowa. Will Becca be able to convince him that her feelings are real?

Seriously, isn't this reminding you more and more of Des and Chris and your wonderful avi man. The press releases and everything just didn't add up. Brooks was magically going to reappear and save the day when on SM he looked miserable all summer while the poor duped Chris looked happy and content and even gave us a safe house pic. Des and Chris had a great time in the two months between filming ending and the finale airing. They had no pressure, everyone was focused on Brooks, so Chris could leave work every two weeks, drive to met Des and no one noticed, except the awesome poster here.

No one paid any attention to Becca until a couple of weeks ago. Seriously, she could have been in and out of Iowa and no one would have noticed because until Episode 6 she was practically invisible. Where as Whitney and her all in was in the spot light since November.

This is so much like Des it makes my head spin. JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:59 pm

grace8136 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
sfrank wrote:I keep coming back to why keep Becca after F3? The bottom line is he that wanted Becca and was trying to give her more time to get where she needed to be. The only question, IMO, is whether she "got there" enough for him or if he decided he couldn't wait for her when Whitney was already there. I'll be so mad if she does get there and tells him and he picks Whitney.

LOL, if that happens... I'm so done... so so done. I'll smile at Whitney's happiness cause she deserves it too but not at the cost of breaking Becca's heart if she loves him after all. Lordy, SM will come unglued!

That would be the worst! There was a story before the season began that said Chris would be more hated than Juan Pablo because of the ending. Hopefully, it was just a made up story. Becca's mom liked their pic, so I doubt she would do that if he did something that awful.

sfrank.. have you read through the confirmed F1 clues for Becca? Just wondering what you thought from that. CH says that Chris wore his heart on his sleeve and they had to hide it. Of course CH says a lot of BS, so it may be meaningless, but if it was Whitney since their first 1 on 1, the group date in Deadwood makes no sense at all. Based on that, of the F6, Britt and Becca would have been the F2.

Last week, on the fb group someone from Iowa said that Iowans found out about something that Chris did and that he is now very unpopular. We tried to get this person to elaborate but never responded. Someone else posted that a relative was dating Chris and he cheated on her. Someone else posted that he used to work with Chris (he now lives in Arizona) and that Chris was very quiet and a really nice guy and good to work with and a smart businessman and that he could not believe Chris would be the Bachelor; he didn't seem the type.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:01 pm

sfrank wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
concerned36 wrote:That phrase "wearing your heart on your sleeve" traditionally has to do with feeling sorry for someone, i.e. pity. Doesn't it? So it could refer to his feelings toward W, who lost her mother and never had a father.

I have always heard it in the way that someone is so in love that they can't hide it.  But it could be pity too I guess.

I think you are both right! It just means that you show how things affect you and emotions come through easily for everyone to see --- regardless of what you are feeling (sad, happy, pity, angry, etc.)
To me, it means that you have a soft heart and you show everything. You can't hide anything.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:11 pm

grace8136 wrote: sfrank.. have you read through the confirmed F1 clues for Becca? Just wondering what you thought from that. CH says that Chris wore his heart on his sleeve and they had to hide it. Of course CH says a lot of BS, so it may be meaningless, but if it was Whitney since their first 1 on 1, the group date in Deadwood makes no sense at all. Based on that, of the F6, Britt and Becca would have been the F2.

Hi Grace, I have! But i've seen nothing truly substantial in clues on either side to make say who the F1 really is. Instead, its been RS, US Weekly, and promos that have me leaning more to a Whitney F1, which is troubling because in past there has always been something more tangible. Everything we have now is just circumstantial.

I have really spent a lot of time thinking about it and I know that the ratings are up and Chris & TPTB credit them "shaking things up" this season. Could they also have shaken up their approach to dealing with spoilers?! The old rules don't seem to apply anymore, that's why some of our seasoned sleuths can't get a good read on this season's edit. I find it strange that Whitney and Becca are allowed follow Chris on Twitter and IG. And that Chris can favor tweets that seem to give away who he picks. But is that real or them playing with us?

Its funny but after 13 years and 15 Seasons, I think they have figured out that they could say and do virtually nothing and people will still assume misdirection or the truth! My mom for example said yesterday that she thinks its Becca (NOT because of a love story) but because its "never the person that they want you to think it is".  Its a Blue/Black or White/Gold dress kinda world and people will see what they see no matter what. I guess we'll all find out soon enough!

Last edited by sfrank on Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:15 pm

I keep wondering why Millsy tweeted the FRC will be weird and CH says that you will not see a magical storybook romance finale. scratch
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:16 pm

Who knows if he only took Whitney to his house and not Becca. He could have taken them both. Or maybe took Whitney because he knew Becca get to see it all the time and this would be Whitney only chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:17 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I keep wondering why Millsy tweeted the FRC will be weird and CH says that you will not see a magical storybook romance finale.  scratch

Can you link the story where Chris H says this "CH says that you will not see a magical storybook romance finale.."   Thanks

Last edited by Eviebloom on Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:18 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I keep wondering why Millsy tweeted the FRC will be weird and CH says that you will not see a magical storybook romance finale.  scratch

Nevermind mis read the quote

Last edited by happygirl77us on Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64
catherine1
nikikass
Beeleever