SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:43 pm

^^MV, I agree! But IF she isn't F1, I hope she stays away from BIP...doesn't seem like her, although it would elevate that scene.

Answering myself - sorry. I didn't want to search through her early threads, so got this from RS:

Becca Tilley: 26 (her birthday is today, Oct. 30th), San Diego, CA. Originally from Shreveport, LA. Attended Louisiana Tech University until 2008, then moved to San Diego. Currently works at Salon Salon in Rancho Santa Fe. Has an older sister, Katie Hester, who’s married to Jacob Hester, a former running back on the LSU football National Championship team in 2007. I’m pretty sure the dinner portion of the hometown date is going to be at Jacob’s house. Becca is the 2nd oldest, followed by brother Chris Jr., sister Caroline, and sister Hannah. I mean, this is the All-American family if I’ve ever seen one, here’s everyone and Jacob in a family photo from 4 years ago, then one from earlier this year:
Read more at http://realitysteve.com/2014/10/30/the-bachelor-chris-spoilers-final-four-hometown/#apU4Ctl0DohHpUO5.99

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:46 pm

nutty1 wrote:How long ago did Becca date that guy from the TV show (was it The Voice?). I wonder if she ever was with him with her family? He seemed so much more her type (physically, I don't know him) than Chris does, IMO. He was so cute!

She clarified in some tweet or IG post that she and the bf, who I'm assuming is Dez, grew up together and that's why she never had to introduce him to her parents. I think they were friends who started dating at some point and are now back to being friends. I must say I wondered for a minute if they'd got back together after the show, because he keeps defending her a lot on Twitter, but if she didn't fall in love with him during those 4 years then it doesn't seem likely that she would now either.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:48 pm

Not surprising.

RS got her job info wrong. Before and after filming she was/is working as a Chirophratic Assistant at a Dr office in La Jolla, SD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:51 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Not surprising.

RS got her job info wrong. Before and after filming she was/is working as a Chirophratic Assistant at a Dr office in La Jolla, SD.

To be fair, I got that wrong too! She had to have someone telling people that. IDK why I was told that. Although my "source" was right about the other stuff she said which is weird to me. No idea laugh out loud. This is why I should not have said it.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:52 pm

ElonM wrote:Becca Should Dump 'Bachelor' Chris Because He Can't Handle Her Totally Normal Human Emotions

http://www.bustle.com/articles/66993-becca-should-dump-bachelor-chris-because-he-cant-handle-her-totally-normal-human-emotions
this made me laugh. Go Becca!
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:53 pm

In my opinion that is not all he got wrong this year. Becca is FY1. No one can convince me otherwise.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:56 pm

Luvstruck wrote:

In my opinion that is not all he got wrong this year. Becca is FY1. No one can convince me otherwise.

I cannot imagine any other ending either - not with the way the boy acted around her...

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:57 pm

I enjoyed Becca, she saved this terrible season for me. I don't love all the woman drama and sell out your dead relatives for a rose stories. That was not why I chose to watch the show.

Becca is good either way. I can see a scenario where Becca left to attend the funeral and Chris still chose her and they get engaged at some point. Who wants to be proposed to with the grief of a family death over their shoulder.

I can see that Becca is F2 and perfectly fine.

I can't imagine Becca, who has been called too realistic and slow and who is proud of her virginity fitting in on BiP, but think she would be gorgeous with Brooks, Nick or even sexy JJ. So if she goes on BiP, I expect her to show the same integrity she has shown here.

One thing I am fairly certain of is Becca and Dez just being friends. If you don't love someone that way in four years it just isn't going to happen and I think it is nice that he defends his ex. Very southern gentleman to me.

Also Chris made his choice, almost 4 months ago. I hope to goodness a 33 year old man didn't let mommy, daddy, big sissies or anyone else tell him what to do. Though to be quite honest he was happy to let TPTB make him act like an indecisive fool all season, so hey. But anyway, he made his choice. She wasn't a default in anyway, she is his choice. No matter who she is.

I wish them luck post show, but his choice to focus on DWTS instead of their relationship gives me pause to it working out be it Becca or Whitney. It just seems like a strange choice for a man who is supposedly five years into the ten year plan to marry and have children and who doesn't need the money.

I will say that Chris looks at Becca the way Sean looked at Cat to me. But that could also be my rose colored glasses tinting my vision. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:59 pm

So wrong job for Becca, wrong GDR, wrong that Megan left during the episode instead of at the cocktail party, wrong that Whitney quit her job.  He is certainly on a roll here.

Oh and edited to add, if my hair was as gorgeous as Becca's I would leave it down for my engagement pics too. I wore my hair down for my first wedding because it was long and thick and really pretty at that point.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:59 pm

Jeepers wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:
hmbach wrote:Was CH comment on GMA telling today when he said, most seasons everyone knows who wins but this season, we really did not know? Was that a hint since RS did have info out before the season started that W was the winner?
  Who knows with CH LOL

It was strange when Whitney tweeted don't believe gossip sites. Was she saying hey I'm not F1

Or about being F2 .. Or about quitting her job no idea

Everyone thinks/knows whit is final 1. It is plastered everywhere. Here at work everyone knows and our company is huge!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:59 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

So wrong job for Becca, wrong GDR, wrong that Megan left during the episode instead of at the cocktail party, wrong that Whitney quit her job.  He is certainly on a roll here.
Um he didn't get Megan wrong.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:01 pm

Diana wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Um he didn't get Megan wrong.

You or anyone else can correct me if I am wrong, did he not say that Megan left during the episode and there was no cocktail party?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64